It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pop Star caught licking donuts in a store, and she hates America too!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
The effect of mediocre talent with a fat pay check creates attitudes such as these.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I've never heard of her. Somehow I don't think I'm missing much.
I couldn't tell if she was licking them or sniffing them. At any rate she looks like one of those people who don't know how to behave in public.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

You're not. I promise.

But I think you're spot on: the world is hers to do as she pleases with. Or so she thinks.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm waiting for the eBay listing "doughnut licked by Ariana Grande". No reserve.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think she'll get a wake up call before too long. They usually do.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I've never heard of her. Somehow I don't think I'm missing much.
I couldn't tell if she was licking them or sniffing them. At any rate she looks like one of those people who don't know how to behave in public.

The only way I know about her was that I stumbled onto an..oops never mind, my bad, I got the wrong crappy pop singer.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: introvert

Of course that's what she meant. Now, after the fact. It's all about obesity and she's terribly sorry for fat-shaming Americans with weight problems and/or those who like donuts.

She sure did express some lofty ideals with her "I hate America and Americans" line.

The food is much better and healthier in other countries around the world. Mexico and Brazil, in my opinion, have some of the best food…..and no obesity problems.

Of…course, and that is why you should stay there or where ever you are. What surprises me is she seems to owe everything TO the U.S. well then of course she would be behind the counter and probably licking the doughnuts there too. That said, she was probably hung over But still this is going to hurt her bottom line. Sure, licking the doughnuts can be overlooked except of course if it were say a 45 year old obese male but to say those things is not good…NOT good.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I waiting to see what happens once the police officers that get their donuts there find out about this incidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Septimus

Checked her bio on wiki, she's actually of Italian descent. She's just a stupid young privileged American pop star who thinks it's cool to profess a hatred of quaint American culture and happened to get caught trying to sound cool. No reason for this to be an national news story.

Also, somebody should tell her that being a pop star and dating a back up dancer instantly precludes her from being cool.

Actually, she SPIT on donuts, that were later sold to customers, and also had her gross boyfriend spit on them as well. The store owner said they sold out that day so the spit on donuts most definitely did go out to unsuspecting customers. I hope her pop-fluff career is history, how disgusting and evil do you have to be to spit on food other people will spend their hard earned money to buy? Revolting.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's not a good idea to leave food out around strangers with nobody watching. Some people do nasty/rude things like this.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Was she deliberately licking and insulting and ruining food for other people. Because I would suspect she had some kind of disease and is spreading it around, or something. That kind of thing should land her in jail.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No idea who this person is.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'd let her lick my donut.

edit on 9-7-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Gawd knows how many donuts her and her boyfriend have licked, atleast now she's been caught for it, i feel for the people who ate the dognuts she and her bf did lick though,, disgusting generation this is. The only thing she appologized for was her hate commentary towards her country and fellow countrymen. I don't recall her or her boyfriend appologizing for licking the Dnuts though, both are really gross.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join