It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I Will Win the Latino Vote

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: xpert11

That's a good point Trump IS going as a Republican. So here's my call for how this is going to go down. Trump is going to pull a LOT of votes away from the Republicans' best hope, Jeb Bush, which could result in one of the crazier candidates (like Scott Walker or Lindsey Graham) getting nominated. This would alienate the moderate Republicans immediately, probably causing them to jump ship.

You know, I've been saying for awhile that statistically after eight years of one President, the Presidency almost always switches sides, but Trump is a wild card. He could seriously cost the Republicans the election no matter how much the odds are in their favor. The absolute WORST situation would be Trump actually GETTING the nomination, because then there is no WAY the Republicans will win.

The GOP needs Trump gone now. In way though it is their own fault. They have 15 candidates running splitting the vote. Granted polling shows they all lose to Hillary but, at least Bush polls with a slight chance. So likely the GOP knows they are not taking the White House. The problem is they are also polling to lose the Senate. No where Trump really becomes trouble is if he stays in the race long enough to pain the entire GOP with him as its spokesman. The DNC is going to make some gains in retaking the House and the GOP is trying hold what they can. This where Americas distaste for Trump could really hurt the GOP in the House. And if Trump were to take the nomination he would likely not only lose in a landslide but, serve up the Senate and House on a silver platter to the DNC.

The GOP knows this of course and is preparing to begin blasting him if he stays up in the polls. The first GOP debate will be a Trump bash as they bring up his poor business practices, hiring illegals, making his clothing line in Mexico and China, his multiple marriages, his scamming people out of money at Trump U, and that Trump and his son donated Hillary's election funds in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, that he gave 100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, that he donated to the DNC Senate and Congressional election funds, they he kept donating to DNC until 2012. They are going to roast him and hope that is that. Worst case they kick him from the party. Sure if runs 3rd party they are even less likely to take the White House but, that was the case anyway and at least the could try and salvage the Senate and hold ground in the House.

If I was a more conspiracy minded person, with Trumps donations to Hilary and the DNC in the past, I would wonder if maybe, just maybe Trump was doing a favor for Hilary in return for some kind of deal in New York.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

America would have to be in the lowest of the lowest to vote for a scam artist like Trump.

The man is a joke.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
The GOP knows this of course and is preparing to begin blasting him if he stays up in the polls. The first GOP debate will be a Trump bash as they bring up his poor business practices, hiring illegals, making his clothing line in Mexico and China, his multiple marriages, his scamming people out of money at Trump U, and that Trump and his son donated Hillary's election funds in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, that he gave 100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, that he donated to the DNC Senate and Congressional election funds, they he kept donating to DNC until 2012.

I suspect that Trump's supporters are so angry at the problems with illegal migration and Obamacare they won't look beyond their rage. His economic policy is a throw back to the 1970's. At this time the New Zealand Government was begging the European countries to grant our exporters access to the common market . It never occurred to anyone that the fact that New Zealand wasn't going to do the same in return would prove to be a stumbling block.

If I was a more conspiracy minded person, with Trumps donations to Hilary and the DNC in the past, I would wonder if maybe, just maybe Trump was doing a favor for Hilary in return for some kind of deal in New York.

You don't even have to be a conspiracy minded person. I suspect that in 1992 Ross Pero was somehow connected to the Clinton camp. If Trump stood as an interdependent like Pero or he takes out Jeb Bush in the Primaries , I would start to ask questions.
edit on 11-7-2015 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

America would have to be in the lowest of the lowest to vote for a scam artist like Trump.

The man is a joke.

Is the GOP failure to address illegal migration and not provide viable alternatives to Obamacare the joke that has led to Trump finally putting his hat in the ring?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

He is the only one capturing the anger of the American People.

Until others tap in...Trump will continue to shock everyone.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I think it's the result of both the Right and Left being complete puppets of the establishment and destroying the future for everyone but the .01%. Trump is simply telling them what they want to hear with an attitude of confidence. People honestly think he'll be able to do what he says he'll do which is make this country strong again economically and have a strong presence around the globe.

The years of propaganda blaming Immigrants, Gays, Poor People, Middle Easterners, China, etc. has also made people in this country in to isolationists who are afraid of things beyond our borders. We're less educated, afraid, on the brink of losing all our financial security and being told every day that someone is out to kill us or take away our freedom. We're being told that Christians are being hunted, that ISIS is invading and a million other fear campaigns all at the same time.

Trump I think is actually just lucky with his timing. People right now have very little hope, they're scared about anything not 100% home grown American and we're even divided internally too. Face it, this country is F**ked up and it seems nobody can control it. Those who can or have the power to do so, seem to just get corrupted on the way.

Trump, with his arrogance that makes some of us want to puke, is doing what scared people like to see when they are afraid. He's telling them that he'll fix everything and make them not afraid anymore and he's doing it with confidence and without wavering. Whether or not he can do anything he says isn't important because all he has to do is get the vote in and he's there. For that he just has to stick with what he's doing and people will continue to fall for it.
edit on 12-7-2015 by mOjOm because: spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Forget the Latino vote, Trump will win the idiot vote and that means he will be the next President....

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Even if he is working an angle,or is just there to stir the possum he could just be the enema your two party system needs

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Forget the Latino vote, Trump will win the idiot vote and that means he will be the next President....

Yes,

The stupid vote is on quite a roll...

Cause, any Country who voted twice for the Windy City Dirt Bag, ain't that bright.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

This is true, but I've never been one to call a political party that looks to be unelectable to be actually be dying like so many like to proclaim as they stand as winners. It only takes 8 years of one party screwing up before everyone turns to the previous party. This is SUPPOSED to be the Republicans' time to shine. Instead they spent 8 years doubling down on being stubborn naysayers on literally ANYTHING that the Democrats supported. It's made me doubt their capabilities going forward.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

You know, that sounds really plausible. No arguments from me.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If you think Trump looks good, in any way, you're as deluded as he is.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

If you think Trump looks good, in any way, you're as deluded as he is.

I'm sure he will be crushed when he learns he doesn't have your support.

Sheesh, you can discuss Trump without being in the tank for him.

Unless, you can't...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What astonishes me is that so many people think that Trump is some individual guy running around the country making a fool out of him self with no direction or agenda.

This whole affair is scripted, calculated and orchestrated media political theater. Trump has an whole entourage of media people, writers, lawyers, advisers, secretaries, and pollsters taking the pulse of his appearances.

No matter what trump says; the GOP simply isn't interested in him as a canidate....but as the canary in the mine shaft, he is doing the job he has been hired to do.

MSM political reporting is junk propaganda.

Try this........ go to a Trump campaign stop and mention Bill Cosby or Jeff Epstein and see what happens to you. I dare you!

edit on 13-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think the GOP is making a huge mistake.

Trump's whole life he has walked through a sewer and comes out smelling like a rose.

The Republicans have again been handed the House and the Senate.

Somehow, we all know what they will end up smelling like.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I think the GOP is making a huge mistake.

Trump's whole life he has walked through a sewer and comes out smelling like a rose.

Sewer.....What in the **** are you talking about. Inheriting 200 million dollars is walking thru a "sewer" ?????

Trump has lived a life of luxury and privileged very few of us have the opportunity to experience and you call it a "sewer"

Oh now I get it.....Trump is a sewer rat because of his past....nvm.

edit on 13-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There is no such thing as "the Latino vote"

People act like "Latinos" are not American.

You walked passed a Latino today and you didnt even know it.

Not all Latinos vote one way. Just like the restof you.

Latinos dont even like each other.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Trump calls FBI over threats from Mexican drug cartel: ‘I’m gonna make you swallow your b*tch words’

Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump claims he has called the FBI after receiving death threats from the son of escaped Mexican drug lord El Chapo, reports TMZ. The celebrity gossip site said Trump said the man contacted him via Twitter saying (roughly translated from Spanish): “Keep f*cking around and I’m gonna make you swallow your bitch words you f*cking whitey milks***tter,” the last term being a homophobic slur.

This whole mess is stepping up a notch. I think he may have just taken a Trump in his pants.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
dp
edit on 13-7-2015 by mojom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

By sewer....I meant his business dealings.

I still think people are underestimating Trump.

Most people don't follow this crap as closely as we do.

If Trump completely destroys the GOP in its current form...I would love it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join