It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Is Trying to Take Away the Right to a Weekend

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The quickest way to increase wages for everyone at the bottom is to cut off unskilled immigration.

With out unskilled workers in the agricultural industry.....the crops would rot in the field.

www.capsweb.org...

www.nytimes.com...
edi t on 11-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

what about the H-2A visa?

H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers

The H-2A program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs. A U.S. employer,a U.S. agent as described in the regulations,or an association of U.S. agricultural producers named as a joint employer must file Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, on a prospective worker’s behalf.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: olaru12

what about the H-2A visa?

H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers

The H-2A program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs. A U.S. employer,a U.S. agent as described in the regulations,or an association of U.S. agricultural producers named as a joint employer must file Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, on a prospective worker’s behalf.

Right...just what we need more regulations, paperwork and taxes. I thought all you right wingers were against overregulation, bloated bureaucracies and the taxes that it takes to keep them operational.

There used to be a Bracero/green card program for undoc workers but guess who canceled that one?

Why not let the capitalistic system work unencumbered. Who ever wants to work....Let them work.

It's clear to me that the Right doesn't really know what it wants, except....nobama....after that it's.....Huh? Yea, Trump!!!!!!!
edit on 11-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join