It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hello ATS Members..!

page: 1

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:07 AM
Hi ATS, I finally decided to join after coming across this site numerous times after searching for things about "conspiracy theories" these past couple of years. And I have to say ATS forums definitely suit me, should have joined earlier!

Want to know more or have any concerns whatever it may be feel free to ask.

edit on 8-7-2015 by ALB0InFeRn0 because: Details

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:12 AM
a reply to: ALB0InFeRn0

Good morning to you and welcome to the fun. Like the cartoon and will look forward to reading your threads.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:21 AM
a reply to: Shiloh7

Feeling welcomed already. Truly am glad to be here.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:37 AM
Awesome to see a new member here for conspiracies, that's why I came here but I can't seem to stay off the political threads.

I want to get back to my ATS roots!

Looking forward to your threads.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:58 AM
a reply to: abe froman

Thanks, really appreciate the welcomes. & Same with me I've been in that section a lot too. Anything related to government and politics keeps me very thrilled along with the paranormal and ET's.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:03 AM
Welcome. I checked this site most days for around 10 years, before joining. I love a good conspiracy theory too. You'll love it getting involved

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:41 AM
Hey there ,
Hope your well .

Welcome !!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:45 PM
a reply to: gdt26
That's a long time I must say, ten years before finally deciding to join.. Wow that's half my age.

Since it's hard for me to find good sources because of the lack of trust on the web, I usually read and take in a lot from these forums, the comments in YT too and FB. But I'll try and think of something every once In awhile for an interesting thread.

a reply to: Omega85

Thank you Omega, hope you are well too.

new topics

top topics