It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you your own Guinea pig?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
and coconut oil pulling! and stabilized 3% hydrogen peroxide for my mouth.

Ummm stabilised products are made by Monsanto LOL really good is it? wake up and research the stuff you are telling people to put inside them,

35% HP is the correct one for your body you can use about 5 drops in 8 ounces of water for internal, for curing tooth pain 1 drop in 2 ounces is suitable you can sip a small amount of this and it will kill all the bacteria in your mouth.

www.h2o2.com...

Most commercial grades of H2O2 contain chelants and sequestrants which minimize its decomposition under normal storage and handling conditions.

The types of stabilizers used in H2O2 vary between producers and product grades. Common stabilizers include:
Colloidal stannate and sodium pyrophosphate (present at 25 - 250 mg/L) are traditional mainstays.
Organophosphonates (e.g., Monsanto's Dequest products) are increasingly common.
Nitrate (for pH adjustment and corrosion inhibition) and phosphoric acid (for pH adjustment) also are used.
Colloidal silicate is used to sequester metals and thereby minimize H2O2 decomposition in certain applications that depend on the bleaching ability of H2O2 in alkali.

In some applications, a high degree of stabilization is needed; whereas, in others (e.g., drinking water treatment or semiconductor manufacture) product purity is more important. For most environmental applications, H2O2 stabilization does not affect product performance.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73
Thank you for the education.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have tried medical marijuana for coping with chemo therapy, to help my appetite. It has worked better than any drug available that can be prescribed. I probably would find chemo, a lot less tolerable without it. You need to eat to get through 6 months of chemo. I don't want to look like the emancipated cancer patient so need to get at least 3 decent meals a day. If there was a prescription drug that worked I'd use it but it doesn't and it's one less pill sitting on my stomach.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Cool, you can take internally as well very effective for removing a lot of toxins you will get breakouts through your skin so just dab a little diluted Apple Cider Vinegar onto it or Kaolin clay which is what I use,
they say the best way to take HP is to not ingest anything 1 hour before and 2 hours after, you also want to neutralise the HP after it has killed the pathogens in you with the Catalase Enzyme you can get Catalase from fresh unpasteurised honey this also contains HP, carrots and potatoes healthyeating.sfgate.com... only cook the veggies around 100f as heat can alter the enzyme.
If you don't have much money and you can find a 3% HP without stabilisers you can freeze It and then pour out the HP it will be 35%
[yvid][www.youtube.com...][/yvid]

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
goodness what haven't I tried

If you want the honest truth, in my own case there is so much that I have tried...cleanses, various herbals for mood like HTP-5, and Kava, and several other things for sleep like Melatonin, Valerian, and then the countless diet attempts...all told they had absolutely no effect on me...

The problem I have with this is that in every case I pretty much sabotaged myself over and over....

I would do a cleanse and for two days I'd eat like a tenth-level hyper-vegan

theeeeeeeen go back to bacon and other crap

I'd really love to do it better...but my personal problem is myself

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I have tried medical marijuana for coping with chemo therapy, to help my appetite. It has worked better than any drug available that can be prescribed. I probably would find chemo, a lot less tolerable without it. You need to eat to get through 6 months of chemo. I don't want to look like the emancipated cancer patient so need to get at least 3 decent meals a day. If there was a prescription drug that worked I'd use it but it doesn't and it's one less pill sitting on my stomach.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy should be being used on you after the chemo session Rosemary is good at negating the side effects of the poisons that they are putting into you.
there are lots of ways to fight cancer naturally and not use the 2% chance of survival over 5 years way that you have chosen depending on where your cancer is Iodine and pure sodium bicarbonate are extremely effective at beating cancer but seeing it would only cost about 200 dollars if that compared to the 70000 dollars in 1999 that they say they spent per person a year you can see how the rockerfellers, rothschilds and various other lowlife families who control the cancer companies would feel if they could not stop robbing you.
edit on 15-8-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join