It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gun used in San Franscico Pier Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mash3d

Aside from his illegal immigrant status and the fact that ICE wanted him returned and not released, the most significant aspect of this story seems to be that the shooting has no motive.

What crimes has this guy committed in the past? He was apparently being held for a "20 year-old marijuana charge" that the prosecutors office declined to prosecute and he's been picked up for entering the country illegally and deported 5 times. Sure it's a criminal history but it doesn't sound like anything that would indicate a likelihood that he'd randomly assassinate an innocent young woman on a pier.

It's strange that when it's an 20-something year-old American shooting up a public area there are a dozen threads proclaiming it a false flag. Here we have what appears to be an illegal immigrant with no history of violent crime who for no apparent reason at all shoots and kills an attractive young white woman with a federal agent's firearm in a "sanctuary city" and now he's being held on $5 million bail.

I'm not saying it's a false flag, but it seems like if the shooter was anyone other than an illegal immigrant it wouldn't have any political value and so it wouldn't be getting the attention it's getting nor would everyone be quite so confident that it wasn't something other than cold blooded murder.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
In the news it says that he admitted to the crime.

edit on 7-7-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

IMHO, the story is getting alot of attention because it strikes a chord with multiple agendas: gun violence. immigration, anti-sanctuary city groups, RW talk radio--it's hit every group with a poker in the fire to enhance their dogma.

To me personally, it was a tragic, violent crime without provocation.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You don't think some weak-assed politician will use this to further inhibit gun ownership?

I'm saying that you're preemptively lamenting something that hasn't happened when in fact the opposite has been occurring thus far. There seems to be two knee jerk reactions to every publicized shooting:

1. people blabbering about more gun laws.
2. people blabbering about how people are going to be blabbering about more gun laws.

We'll just blame the ass-clowns that created the sanctuary cities.

They might as well have pulled the trigger themselves.

So who is to blame when an American citizen kills a fellow citizen with a gun? I'm sure you wouldn't be saying "the Constitution's framers might as well have pulled the trigger themselves" would you? Perhaps you're saying that illegal immigrants are somehow more likely to commit violent crimes? I can cite a bunch of research that indicates otherwise.

What's most interesting to me is that if you were to Google something like "are illegal immigrants more likely to commit violent crimes" right now, you'll come up with dozens of conservative (anti-immigrant) "news" sites (Brietbart, Townhall.com, WND, etc etc) that are pushing a narrative that runs contrary to reality.

Hey, it's your brain, I'm nobody to tell anyone else what to think but if it were me, I'd stick with reason and data over emotion and political propaganda any day.
edit on 2015-7-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The sad fact is the whole thing may really just be a tragic accident.
But regardless both sides of the political spectrum will use it for their own agendas.
Facts are hard to come by and people only want to see the "news" that agrees with their own views.
I've always said the more you believe in something the more easily your lead around by that belief.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You don't think some weak-assed politician will use this to further inhibit gun ownership?

I'm saying that you're preemptively lamenting something that hasn't happened when in fact the opposite has been occurring thus far. There seems to be two knee jerk reactions to every publicized shooting:

1. people blabbering about more gun laws.
2. people blabbering about how people are going to be blabbering about more gun laws.

We'll just blame the ass-clowns that created the sanctuary cities.

They might as well have pulled the trigger themselves.

So who is to blame when an American citizen kills a fellow citizen with a gun? I'm sure you wouldn't be saying "the Constitution's framers might as well have pulled the trigger themselves" would you? Perhaps you're saying that illegal immigrants are somehow more likely to commit violent crimes? I can cite a bunch of research that indicates otherwise.

What's most interesting to me is that if you were to Google something like "are illegal immigrants more likely to commit violent crimes" right now, you'll come up with dozens of conservative (anti-immigrant) "news" sites (Brietbart, Townhall.com, WND, etc etc) that are pushing a narrative that runs contrary to reality.

Hey, it's your brain, I'm nobody to tell anyone else what to think but if it were me, I'd stick with reason and data over emotion and political propaganda any day.

Are people really anti immigrant, or are they anti illegal immigrants? Probably a topic for another thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Did you read it? The White House statement in regards to the shooting:

Referring to the shooting death last week of Kathryn Steinle, allegedly shot by a Mexican man who has been deported five times, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said the U.S. would be safer if Republican lawmakers had approved comprehensive immigration reform backed by the president.

“The president has done everything within his power to make sure that we’re focusing our law enforcement resources on criminals and those who pose a threat to public safety,” Mr. Earnest said. “It’s because of the political efforts of Republicans that we have not been able to make the kind of investment that we would like to make in securing our border and keeping our communities safe.”

The bit about guns was in reference to Chicago:

On the shootings in Chicago, where 10 people were killed over the Independence Day holiday weekend, the White House said gun-control measures opposed by Republicans would help to stem such violence.

“Eventually, it’s going to require the American people speaking up and speaking out, and making clear to Congress this is an issue that they’re going to cast a vote on,” Mr. Earnest said. “There are common sense steps that Congress can take that would — that would make our streets safer; make it harder for criminals and those who shouldn’t have guns from getting their hands on them.”

Leave it to a rag run by a cult (Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church which also operates news agency UPI scarily enough) to give that misleading headline.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
When Americans have accidental shootings involving kids, the topic goes no where. This isn't a story but a hype of an issue that's origin is a foundation to this country. Can't we adopt all the people in the world? Yes and we have the police state to do it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I just heard a statement he made and he said he can't remember because he did some sleeping pills the day before so how is it that he remembers doing the pills federal weapon illegal alien hmmm seems like mk ultra

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: troySmith
hmmm seems like mk ultra

No, it doesn't. Clearly you've never "self-medicated" with sleeping pills (or other prescription pills). Depending on how much was taken, it's not uncommon to remember taking the pills, but not remember much (if anything) of what you did afterwards.

edit on 7/8/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Good points, but I think the false flag talk is being held back because it doesn't seem to help the globalist agenda (Cloward and Piven, destruction of borders etc.) Maybe they just want to stir things up, but I'm guessing this was a real event.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mash3d

originally posted by: dreamingawake
An accident... and found in a shirt? Right. BS that cost a precious life that can never come back. They may have knew about the gun owned by the federal Agent-stolen, or not, or what have you but want to protect that info because they(ICE) were negligent.

ICE is saying they knew about him and issued a detain order for him if he was ever picked up.
San Francisco is a self claimed Sanctuary city and says they do not have to comply with a detain order unless is is an actual warrant issued by a judge.

So a city just decides not to obey federal laws. I wonder what the people of San Francisco if other cities did similar things, like disobeying the gay marriage decision?

Just went off on his hands? 3 times? Bull#.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
I wonder if this is a setup, I think a fired bullet be fired again if placed as a sabot inside a 12ga? Maybe a hidden sniper waited until the bum picked up the weapon to fire and kill the woman from a distance...

Who gave him the sleeping pills? Who would politically benefit from this murder? I think someone is setting up the political agenda for the next presidential candidate...

How about this? The guy broke into a car, found the gun and wrapped it in a shirt to hide it. Then he broke in someplace else and found the bottle of sleeping pills. He took the pills to get high, fired the gun at a hallucination killing the woman.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm curious as to who Kathryn Steinle is now! Francisco Sanchez killed a person in SAN FRANCISCO. This is a conspiracy site, no? Now, I'm wondering what the real agenda is and I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
it looks like the 'event' (finding handgun and going off accidentally) was a made-up hoax/lie , for 'some' reason, either about Mexican illegals, illegal guns on the street drugs/blackmail or a 'warning' to others
edit on 8-7-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If the sleeping pills he took were Ambien that may help explain some of his actions. People have reported strange side affects from that drug. Everything from simple getting up and eating while asleep to getting in a car and killing other people.
I don't know if sleeping pills will show up on a standard drug test.
I wonder what the time was between the shooting and the time he took the sleeping pills?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: mash3d

originally posted by: dreamingawake
An accident... and found in a shirt? Right. BS that cost a precious life that can never come back. They may have knew about the gun owned by the federal Agent-stolen, or not, or what have you but want to protect that info because they(ICE) were negligent.

ICE is saying they knew about him and issued a detain order for him if he was ever picked up.
San Francisco is a self claimed Sanctuary city and says they do not have to comply with a detain order unless is is an actual warrant issued by a judge.

So a city just decides not to obey federal laws. I wonder what the people of San Francisco if other cities did similar things, like disobeying the gay marriage decision?

Just went off on his hands? 3 times? Bull#.

Technically marijuana is still a federal crime but that didn't seem to stop Colorado.
I guess everyone can pick and chose which laws they want to obey now.
That will make getting a speeding ticket interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
They are attempting to shift the blame from the illegal to some random federal agent who "left his gun laying around". It'll be a successful diversion tactic for the sheeple.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow? Murder for hire anyone?

The questions that should be asked are:

1 Who benefits for this woman's death?

2 Was anyone seen in the area where the gun was placed before the gun was picked up?

3 Does Sanchez have any violent records in Mexico?

I don't think this is a false flag event, because it's too minor to really affect the general populace. As for the issue with the gun being a stolen firearm from a Federal Agent, it's not that big of a deal to black market a stolen "Officials" firearm.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
San Francisco and it's sheriff are in the middle of a large fecal storm. Look for anything and everything that they can think of
to deflect as much fecal matter from them as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join