It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just because it's natural doesn't make it right.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I've done two things in this thread
1) Shown that justifying our animal nature must require the justification of acts that are widely considered evil.
2) I have shown how the gay agenda has been used to violate religious constitutional rights.

I have not condemned any particular individual. I'm merely pointing out a double standard. I fail to see how that was wrong of me, just because you take offense.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

So you simply interpret things to your benefit.

Your god will not be happy with you.

Nothing short of shutting your mouth (keyboard in this sense) would please him as per the interpretations you claim to believe in.

You didn't condemn an individual, you are correct there, you did however condemn an entire sect of humanity. Cant wait til you get to those pearly gates.

again

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Will you be the human that God created in His own image? Or will you be an animal?

The Law was written into our hearts. You know the truth, whether you like it or not.

Will you leave the judgement to god himself as your bible states?

Or will you disobey his will and encourage others to do the same?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

2) I have shown how the gay agenda has been used to violate religious constitutional rights.

that doesn't exist except in your mind

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Have you shown where the religious Agenda was used to Violate Race rights? and now being used to Violate GLBTQ+ peoples rights?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Christians place the bible in every hotel room, Hold signs up on street corners, have churches in every neighbourhood, insist "GOD" be on the US money and knock on doors of strangers to spread the good word.

Tell me about the Gay Agenda again!!

If the Gay Agenda were like a church, we'd come to your door to recruit, we'd put literature in hotels, we'd print "IN GAY WE TRUST" on the US money and Gay Bars wouldn't be taxed.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

1) Shown that justifying our animal nature must require the justification of acts that are widely considered evil.

That's a given, genius!

No you haven't.

I have not condemned any particular individual.

Yes you have. You're accusing every LGBTQ individual who is asking for equal rights of attacking you, your religion and your illegitimate right to shun them and alienate them from society in general, allowing them to be refused service in public establishments, denied employment and housing based on who they love and how they express that love.

I'm merely pointing out a double standard.

The double standard is quite evident. Christians are supposed to love, forgive and leave judgement to their God, but that's not what's happening here.

edit on 10-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74

When did you choose to be straight?

Around the age of 12, and yes, the thought did enter my mind.

Then you are bisexual if you made a choice to which sex you wanted to be with! nothing wrong with that as there are more bisexual people than Gays and Straights combined!

Its also only "Bi sexual" people who seem to have an issue with the LGBT community as they are fighting their inner demons! Every alpha male straight person I know does not give two hoots what someone else does in the bedroom because they are comfortable within their own sexuality. I had more "Straight Guys" at my GAY wedding than gay guys! didn't bother them one iota!!

You know the old saying those that protest too much have something to hide Seems there are a lot of folk on ATS with some inner demons about this very topic!!
edit on 10.7.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Yup anyone that has had to choose which gender to have sex or relations with is most obviously bisexual.....I think the OP has some soul searching to do and I wish him/her well.

It's not an easy think to come to terms with due to the prejudiced influences religion has had on society and the bigots it has produced.

But the world has thankfully changed for the better in recent years so it's a good time to come out.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Shhh don't tell them the plans, we are in the final planning stages

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Shhh don't tell them the plans, we are in the final planning stages

Don't blow it all now, I've nearly finished my Agenda costume and it's faaabulous

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Of course it is Gurrrr!

It was a close one when the found out about the Gayliens... now if we could only get a Cake we can get this moving

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No, you've just quoted some words from a book to justify your position on something you frankly know absolutely nothing about what is it to like to have to LIVE.

I have not condemned any particular individual. I'm merely pointing out a double standard. I fail to see how that was wrong of me, just because you take offense.

All I'm hearing is constitutional right this and freedom of religion that.

Are you okay with introducing Sharia law? I know I'm not, but unless you support this under said freedom of religion constitutional right, you are a hypocrite. Freedom of religion does not mean that Christianity is the boss and gets to call all the shots, it means that diversity in belief is allowed and it cannot overpower civil, secular rights.

PS I'm STILL waiting for a response on the Luke verses. You are clearly ignoring the bits of the bible that discredit your position and picking and choosing the ones that support you. Not cool.
edit on 10-7-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join