It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just because it's natural doesn't make it right.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Often times people like to justify sins like homosexuality, promiscuity, or transgenderism by saying its a part of nature. Some even go as far as to say that humans are merely highly evolved animals.

Ok so lets follow this logic a little further.

There are some stunningly beautiful things about the animal kindgom, and as an animal lover, sometimes I prefer to be around nature more than humans.

But, in this fallen world, even nature is capable of evils that are often only attributed to humans.

We know that homosexuality already exists in certain social circles of the animal kingdom, and some animals can change gender based on environmental needs, but what else are animals capable of?

Murder: When an male lion finds a new mate, he will usually violently murder the cubs of that lioness out of jelousy. I find it abhorrent. Penguins have also been known to gang up on a helpless youngling to the point of death. Dogs and cats are renoun for pleasure hunting.

Rape: Male sea otters have been known to rape baby seal pups to death, usually drowning them in the process. And if you have ever lived in the city, you've probably heard the local stray cats in their violent gang rape rituals in the alley.

Promiscuity: some animals are monogamous while others are strictly promiscuous. This is common knowlwdge.

Group bullying: many pack animals will find the weakest member to pick on. This often happens in various monkey populations.

Coveting, stealing and spite: Elite female baboons have been known to steal the babies of weaker females out of spite and jealousy, and sea otters have been know to hold baby pups hostage for food.

In most human circles, these acts are crimes against humanity. So tell me now, do you really want to reduce yourself to the level of an animal? The difference between man and animal is the Law.

Today its the LGBT doctrine. Tomorrow it will be pedophilia, gang rape and murder. Its not a social rights issue. Its order vesus lawlessness.

For generations America prospered andvflourished under the heterosexual, monogamous family unit. It wasn't perfect, but it worked well. It raise strong men and loyal women. The disintegration of America statred with divorce, fatherless children, promiscuity, and now homosexuality. America has declined. If you cant see that, then get you head checked.

So, here is the million dollar question.

Will you be the human that God created in His own image? Or will you be an animal?

The Law was written into our hearts. You know the truth, whether you like it or not.

Does this post disturb you? I certainly hope so.
edit on 7-7-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Will you be the human that God created in His own image? Or will you be an animal?

The Law was written into our hearts. You know the truth, whether you like it or not.

Will you leave the judgement to god himself as your bible states?

Or will you disobey his will and encourage others to do the same?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's wrong

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
WIll you just be happy that you personally think you have it right and everyone else is wrong?

- or -

Will you continue to try and shove your hate down everyone else's throat?

…Just give it up already and let people that are not bothering you physically alone!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just because you believe in Religion doesn't make it right

Today its the LGBT doctrine. Tomorrow it will be pedophilia, gang rape and murder. Its not a social rights issue. Its order vesus lawlessness.

You know i can tolerate a whole lot, but seriously don't you dare compare me or anyone else in the GLBTQ+ community with Pedophilia, Gang Rape, Murder, Incest, Bestiality or any other thing you can think of
edit on 7-7-2015 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
"He who does not believe has been judged already." John 3:19.

I'm not judging any individual. What you do is your choice and your business. I'm simply communicating where that path leads.

edit on 7-7-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Vector99
"He who does not believe has been judged already." John 3:19.

I'm not judging any individual. What you do is you're choice and your business. I'm simply communicating where that path leads.

not by asking questions like

That's leading to a path of judgement. I see your choice has been made, see ya below I guess.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Get a life.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Some even go as far as to say that humans are merely highly evolved animals.

Humans ARE animals.
Deal with it.

And those things you listed.....
as though humans don't rape, murder, covet, steal, bully, behave promiscuously and act out of spite??

We are part of Nature. We are primates. Mammals.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Chimps

Chimpanzees are our closest cousins, so maybe it isn’t too much of a surprise that they would be included in this list. That said, chimps regularly engage in behavior that just doesn’t fly in human societies. Infanticide certainly isn’t uncommon and has already been mentioned a time or two in this list. Male chimps who wish to drive a female into estrus don’t just kill her baby, but will dismember it and eat it right in front of her. What’s worse is that female chimps have been observed doing the exact same thing to other females, though the motives for this are not as well understood. 

Plenty more here.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I didn't say humans are not guilty of those acts, I just said that just because its natural doesn't make it right.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean humans are not animals. Primates. Mammals.

Does this post disturb you? I don't care.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I can always count on you being around here

Ok BELIEVERpriest what is Right and what is Wrong?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Comparing being gay and trans to murder and rape? You're a real POS. You are so far from God, you have no idea.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm sure glad the God I believe in doesn't make mistakes...

Dear oh dear.

I can't even...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trashleigh

I think it comes from a place of love though.. or that's what i'm always told.. and Gods Word, Gods Love.. but i'll compare you to murdering Gang-Raping pedophiles

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

How do you not understand that by pointing it out you are passing judgement?

I just don't...nevermind done here.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You know what? I'm going to flag your thread here....not because I agree with you, but because I actually feel empathy and a kind of pity for you and the plight of those of you who are coming so unglued over this whole LGBTQ thing.

Does it affect you that much? Why? Why do you give it so much power over you?

Just be yourself, and stop worrying about everyone else. Really. It'll be okay.
Do what YOU think is right (treating others the way you want to be treated), and just realize that YOU, TOO are a mammal - a primate. The world isn't going to end just because some people who were disenfranchised are now 'franchised.'
It's what "Jesus" wanted all along.

Don't forget, I can always take the flag back if you don't live up to it.
Make this a good thread - don't make it a whine-fest. You all are feeling sorry for yourselves. Be bigger than that.

edit on 7/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Cool. Thanks for the flag.

Look, I get how shocking this thread is, and I do have homosexual friends that I get along with. I'm simply pointing out that natural does not automatically mean good.

Have you heard of the Christian baker that was sued for refusing to bake a gay wedding cake? He was well within his rights and acted on faith, yet the LGBT wave used the incident to strip christians of rights. All I see in homosexuality is the potential for degeneration.

A drug user isn't evil, its the influence of the drug that propmts evil. The same goes for homosexuality. Its the gate way to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Is this nation any stronger because of free spirited sexuality? No. Infact its fallen apart.
edit on 7-7-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You're welcome. Don't blow it.

(I'm trying to set an example.)

edit on 7/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join