It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an undiscovered forest?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Transmission Deployment, if it makes you feel any better, I don't think your mom was on Acid when she saw this "forest". I think she had to be on Peyote or huffing gas or both.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Okay, so I was in my house located in suburbia, you know, where we have a beloved Wal-Mart and the crosswalks could use a re-paintin' when an elephant walked by handen' out flyers regardin' the unlawfullness of a bug shootin' lasers at innocent lobbyists, and.........
really, you had me at hello...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
``
attempt # 2

there were cousins of elephants here in the western hemisphere,
Mastadons & Mammoths

they were plentiful when mans' ancestors were involved in their
own Shamanic journeys.

What does not harmoniously blend...
is the old-rotted house immediately in front of [i.e. obscuring] the forest,

unless the house having a red-speckled roof and sitting at the base of the trees
is a more precise visual landscape
now, that makes real & stark sense to me

enjoy the holidays

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
elephants dont live in forests you moron..

While I find this thread amusing your statement is incorrect. Elephants do live in rain forests.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think its a safe asumption that the original post was a little erm..far fetched?? if your gonna make up a fake story id leave out bugs with laser beams... in fact .... DONT POST FAKE STORYS!!!! theres enough threads already without members spewing dribble like this.
thanks!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
some bugs do shoot acid out of there eyes not lasars of course but acid as a defense and if after the house they did enter into a kind of prehistoric forest then after leaving the place entering back into the future its not the first time its happened still sounds a bit far fetched though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join