It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an undiscovered forest?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Concluding to my phantom thread.. My mom and her friend discovered a very large forest behind an OLD, ROTTEN, broken down house. abnormally it was on a busy main street. My mom took a trip inside and she found HUmans (i use the term loosely)feeding on grass, naked, and very wierd about there behavior. Anyway, one day she found a bug, about 2inches. AND NO JOKE an elephant was coming buy and the bug shot this laser form acid at the elephant, and the bug started feeding on it, NO JOKE. After she saw that, she ran out of the forest and ran home.
What type forest is this? there must unidentified life forms in there. And this was all about 30 years ago.
Pleas reply with your thoughts.
P.S. im serious

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So it was in the 70's then........

I blame '___'

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think your mom and her friend must have found a forest of weed and smoked it to come up with that story, or you made it up for some reason.

One rule of thumb, when someone keeps saying "no joke" and "I'm serious", it's probably not true.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I think your mom and her friend must have found a forest of weed and smoked it to come up with that story, or you made it up for some reason.

One rule of thumb, when someone keeps saying "no joke" and "I'm serious", it's probably not true.

Very interesting story, NO JOKE! But I can see behind this story, and I know its reason of posting. The opener of this thread would definately see how do ATSers react to such bull.

Some people may laugh, some may crumble, some may get mad, and some may buy more coke! I am definately among those who laugh.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That's one bug I won't mess with!

For what its worth, could you tell us the location and we can easily verify if that location has, or ever has had, a forest within its surroundings?

And now I digress and borrow a line from the Chapelle Show regarding the 70s and stories like this:

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I thought people weren't allowed to come here and just make up false things?

Tranmission Deployment, are you actually serious about this? How can you possibly start off talking about a forest and all this stuff without saying where it is, at least what continent!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No offense but I think your mom was trippin on Acid.
or maybe you you were tripping on Acid when you started this thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
if theres any truth to this thread its either that his mom was on acid or the strange phenomon of people coming out of synic with time and ending up in the past but i doubt it it seems like acid or lsd most likely.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's kinda hard for a forest to be HIDDEN behind an old house.
Must have been some BIG house...LOL

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkFollower
if theres any truth to this thread its either that his mom was on acid or the strange phenomon of people coming out of synic with time and ending up in the past but i doubt it it seems like acid or lsd most likely.

Now let's think the other way! What if the story (or at least part of it) IS true? Think about it: IT'S REAL! Now let's start this thread all over again...!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
How could a bug have a laser? How could there be elephants in a forest behind a house? How could any1 believe this obviously madeup or drugenduced story?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It could have been a hippie camp they stumbled across.
-The elephant was bought off a circus so it could again be one with the earth and free.
-The hippie girl who was eating the grass was on '___' and was being one with the elephant.
- As for the laser shooting bug..... I'm stuck. I'll leave that one for Moulder.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
elephants dont live in forests you moron..

link   

'tell you mom to take another blotter acid..

link   

'tell you mom to take another blotter acid..

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Die Trying
It could have been a hippie camp they stumbled across.
-The elephant was bought off a circus so it could again be one with the earth and free.
-The hippie girl who was eating the grass was on '___' and was being one with the elephant.
- As for the laser shooting bug..... I'm stuck. I'll leave that one for Moulder.

I had a laser pointer and I scared the hell out of people a decade ago, when noone knew what the hell is it. Just a clear opinion. Still I think that this thread is rather dedicated to a primitive level of mind control, than an actual occurance. It is called drug. I am neutral with any opinion of these "customers", but I would advice to spend their money on something else.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would be more inclined to believe that this story is the result of psilocybin. Undiscovered forest on a busy street?

We could use you at Collaborative Fiction.

[edit on 04/12/27 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb

Actually they Do Sherlock!

www.blueplanetbiomes.org...
birds.cornell.edu...
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 063131p://38126 by instar]

[edit on 063131p://42126 by instar]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Humm, interesting, but I will have to agree with some of the other posters, maybe your mom was on a trip.

My husband had a few friends back in the seventies that took trips like that and never came back, they remained in the undiscovered forest until this day.

At least your mom made it back with her mind in one piece.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transmission Deployment
What type forest is this? there must unidentified life forms in there. And this was all about 30 years ago.

It's a magically delicious forest....and techincally, it's not undiscovered anymore.

I heard some guys found candyland in the mountains of Chile. Your mom might want to check that out too.

EDIT: Forgot the wink

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Jamuhn]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join