It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cosmolothrentas - a secret pocket-sized superweapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In the 1619 "Frater von Frater" pamplet, Irenaeus Agnostus stated that each member of the Rosicrucian Order carried a waistcoat pocket-sized superweapon capable of demolishing buildings. Such a wonderous weapon was supposedly put into use during the siege of Hulst, Flanders, in 1596, killing four Spanish captains.

Did such a weapon ever exist? If so, then was it deliberately covered up or does it still exist within secret circles to this very day? Or, was this just an attempt to discredit the Rosicrucians Order by one of their enemies?

Source:
Rosicrucian Notebook: The Secret Sciences Used by Members of the Order

-MM

edit on 7-7-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I couldn't find any source other than yours. You can join them and ask. join

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Sounds like a (hand)grenate.

Blackpowder in a container... could be possible I assume.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Sounds like a (hand)grenate.

Blackpowder in a container... could be possible I assume.

Or C4.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Or a pocket canon... When was the gun invented?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sounds more like a claymore mine (waistcoat pocket size). Some more information here:

books.google.fr...=onepage&q=Cosmolothrenta s&f=false

There are others terms which are described in this book:

Astronikita which is a way of seeing stars during the daytime, equivalent to astro-navigation systems
alopez128.tumblr.com...

Others are quite quacky: blood life lamps, blood telegraphy. But the perpetual lamps made from sulphur, burnt alum, borax and reduced with ethyl alcohol and a candle is made of asbestos or steatite and silk thread seems possible. What could melt at a temperature of red-hot copper?

It definitely sounds that whever was in use was just basic chemistry. Perhaps the system was simply gunpowder, because eveything seems to be sulphur based.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It would be nice to find the original source, and see what it actually says. The description given is from a book written in the late 1800s. The original source is a book titled Frater non Frater, das ist: eine Hochnotdürfftige Verwarnung an die ... Discipul der ... Societet des Rosencreutzes, das sich für den falschen Brüdern vnnd Propheten ... vorsehen, etc., authored in 1619 by Irenæus Agnostus (a pseudonym).

I've been unable to find it online, though there looks to be re-prints of it available on Amazon. There only appears to be two original copies, in different branches of The British Library; One in London, one in Wetherby.

new topics

top topics

join