It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of Jesus - Dom Gipsy - Not Jewish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ive been told that the revelation of Jesus will be told this year that he is actually a Armenian Gipsy and not Jewish, the paintings Borgia did on Jesus are false. He was not black but of Indian color. Ive been told by resources also the it will be told after September that Jesus is the son of Satan ( Jupiter ) and that the Jews are just a nomadic people of the middle east.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've been told that you should have sources to back up your claim. I don't see any here.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

No sources just a heads up from a guy

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yes, there is also a theory that this being the Year of Lucis or Light (Lucifer) that they will usher in a False Messiah to defeat the hated New World Order by establishing a New Age Messianic New World Order. It's called the Great Deception, and many of all colors and creeds are being primed to fall for it. So the Maitreya would not be the Son of Satan, but Satan.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddiMcCoy

No sources just a heads up from a guyNo sources just a heads up from a guy

Understood, but then wouldn't this "heads up from a guy" be the source? Are you looking for more info on this or just saying?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Makes an interesting theory...some guy gave you a heads up....why?

Also did he offer any reason for the timing? Why this fall...why does Jesus being a Gypsy have meaning regarding us today particularly in September.

Did you ask this "guy" any questions? Certainly he didnt just walk up and offer this revalation and then not elaborate?

Jesus sure seemed to be very well read on Jewish literature and traditions and holy days.. not sure your lead is standing on a firm foundation

whats the focus on skin color anyway?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

looking for more info!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Yes, there is also a theory that this being the Year of Lucis or Light (Lucifer) that they will usher in a False Messiah to defeat the hated New World Order by establishing a New Age Messianic New World Order. It's called the Great Deception, and many of all colors and creeds are being primed to fall for it. So the Maitreya would not be the Son of Satan, but Satan.

Can you give more detail about this? Maybe in different thread or something. I've never heard about this year of Lucis thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

He focused on that Jesus is not White, and was an armenian Gipsy, he was Indian, and taught Hindu with Herbs as medication. According to him its just stories that the Jews stole and that the Jews were slaves that rioted.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

He was not black but of Indian color

I didn't know "Indian" was a color.

Do you mean Rom Gypsy when you say "Dom"?

Ive been told by resources also the it will be told after September that Jesus is the son of Satan.

That actually made me laugh when I read it. Please ask your "resources" if the Satan worshipers are really worshiping Jesus in disguise.

edit on 7-7-2015 by antoinemarionette because: added question

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiddiMcCoy
Jesus will be told this year that he is actually a Armenian Gipsy and not Jewish

Who has been keeping this secret from him?

How could he not know? He's Jesus isn't he?

edit on 7-7-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Roma Gipsy, Jesus was a Roma

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying that. It's the first I've heard of it.

Are you going to give us any information regarding your "resource"?

I'd love to hear more!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't know more, just that the revelation of the truth will set the religious world in shock this year

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wait! Then Jews aren't the chosen people, the GYPSIES ARE? Then the Jews need to pay the Gypsies reparation!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Wait! Then Jews aren't the chosen people, the GYPSIES ARE? Then the Jews need to pay the Gypsies reparation!

They already have. They even have their own series..

www.tlc.com...

That explains a lot...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The religious world needs a good a shock, but that isn't the shock I heard was going to take place.

More like the revelation that we have a whole bunch of galactic brothers and sisters flyin' around.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Roma Gipsy, Jesus was a Roma

LOL

No he was not.

Its just another scumbag looking for fame.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ive been told that the revelation of Jesus will be told this year that he is actually a Armenian Gipsy and not Jewish, the paintings Borgia did on Jesus are false. He was not black but of Indian color. Ive been told by resources also the it will be told after September that Jesus is the son of Satan ( Jupiter ) and that the Jews are just a nomadic people of the middle east.

...what drugs was whoever told you this on?

join