It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Summon Boards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If anyone here has seen of knows anything about early-mid 1900's summoning boards, not ouija or spirit boards, but the ones made throughout the US that had a mirror and candle holders with finger placments let me know I'm working on a book and need information and or to find and purchase one. thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lookingglass47 You should actually be introducing yourself in this forum. Hi, I'm Reldra.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lookingglass47

You found a board, and you have summoned me to say hello..

Hi, welcome aboard..

you can start a thread after 20 posts..

It's easy just say hi back to me. I won't bite. I'm a good spirit.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The 20 post for threads is long dead. Now it is 5 I think.

Welcome to ATS and good luck with your quest mr spirit board searcher.

edit on 7-7-2015 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Reverbs

The 20 post for threads is long dead. Now it is 5 I think.

Welcome to ATS and good luck with your quest mr spirit board searcher.

Yes, it is now only five, and apparently some can't force themselves to make 5 measly posts.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes, it is now only five, and apparently some can't force themselves to make 5 measly posts.

ahh ok.

Op still at one post..

He really wants that information bad!

Good thing books don't take much effort to write.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lookingglass47

Welcome to ATS!

Never heard of one, but would love a photo and history of what they are in another thread if you feel inclined at some point and time.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I never heard of it either but would like to see a pic and hear information on it. Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Dont do it

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hello lookingglass47, welcome to your new conspiracy abode. Usually one of the nice mods will visit your intro thread and throw a bunch of nice links at you... but it looks like you haven't been haven't been visited yet.

Here is the main page for Board Business & Questions. As you can see there are lot's of sticky threads at the top. Most of those are general resource threads, FAQs, and basic help for new users (linking, embedding, etc).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a user messaging sub-system for private messages to other ATS users.
There is also a user upload space which you can upload your avatars or images.

Oh, and don't forget the Terms & Conditions! You should learn the T&C! Don't learn the hard way like I did! Basically, you will do very well on ATS if you just remember to be cordial, to be fair and no personal attacks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Content is king here on ATS and there are forums here designed especially for your craziest conspiracy ideas.. first is the Skunkworks www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the other is the Gray Area www.abovetopsecret.com...

That about sums it up. We all welcome you to ATS and hope that you find what it is that you are looking for

Sayonara Jupiter

new topics

top topics

join