It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion and why it's wrong

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

and now witches are demanding abortions for their "religious freedom" aka, blood sacrifices…

WHAT?

wtf.

You obviously are not a witch - and obviously have no idea what 'witches' (Wiccans) stand for. Spectacularly preposterous!!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
and there is the TRAUMA to women who have abortions… a very real side-effect no one talks about…you cannot kill a living thing, especially a child, and expect it not to affect you…in deep profound ways… this is why there is "post traumatic stress": go against the laws of nature and your God-given conscience, and there will be consequences…

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
what college did you go to? I went to college in the 80's and there was no birth control provided on the campus,
and well, I don't even think the morning after pill was available in the 70's...
I am searching to it's inception just to find out.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

well, I would have been more of a sorcerer magician, if I was an occultist, perhaps a rosicrucian…white lodge peeps.

I just stated what I have read: people can check it out for themselves…occultists, aka, people who worship "spirits", often think they just commune w the spirits of harmless squirrels and so it's all peace and love…but at the higher levels of the occult there is always blood sacrifices and many lower-level occultists practice it as well…

abortions as an industry, are similar to the militaries of the world who all use a five-pointed star…they are really dealing in blood sacrifice.

around the world the "mystery schools" and babylonian systems always require this… seems the supernatural entities need the life energy in the blood. (rooms tend to go cold when supernatural are summoned)

link   
a reply to: Seamrog

I presume you saw my questions. Can I expect a response?
Just wondering.

(Oh, and a zygote does not feel anything.)

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I'm sorry that you and your wife were unable to conceive, that is a shame.

Once again - vapid and classless.

That said, I am not surprised. With self-absorption an apparent hobby, I am not surprised that you missed that only two of my children are adopted.

BOTH of those two were special needs children, one was born with meth in her body and had to go through withdrawal.

I will safely assume that you have never tried to console an infant that is withdrawing from meth so I will spare you the litany of scorn I could and should rightly heap upon you.

Confident it would fall on DEAF EARS, I won't waste my efforts.

I do see, and have seen your colors for some time.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

and well, I don't even think the morning after pill was available in the 70's...
I am searching to it's inception just to find out.

Well, yes, morning-after pillS were available.
I went to a Midwestern Public University.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I don't even think the morning after pill was available in the 70's...

In 1966, gynecologist John McLean Morris and biologist Gertrude Van Wagenen at the Yale School of Medicine reported the successful use of oral high-dose estrogen pills as post-coital contraceptives in women and rhesus macaque monkeys, respectively. A few different drugs were studied, with a focus on high-dose estrogens, and it was originally hoped that postcoital contraception would prove viable as an ongoing contraceptive method.

The first widely used methods were five-day treatments with high-dose estrogens, using diethylstilbestrol (DES) in the US and ethinyl estradiol in the Netherlands by Dr. Haspels.

In the early 1970s, the Yuzpe regimen was developed by A. Albert Yuzpe in 1974; progestin-only postcoital contraception was investigated (1975); and the copper IUD was first studied for use as emergency contraception (1975). Danazol was tested in the early 1980s in the hopes that it would have fewer side effects than Yuzpe, but was found to be ineffective. Source

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Once again - vapid and classless.

For extending sympathy? I don't think you know what 'vapid' means....

now - are you going to address the REST OF THE POST?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks, gus. Exactly. Five day regimen. They were brick-colored.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
so when were they made available to the consumer..
or were they just available on a few colleges as tests??

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The quoted text reports early 1970's which is when Buzzy was a crazed, partying sorority chick in college.

(please send photos Buzzy)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It wasn't part of a clinical trial. All you had to do was go to the clinic, explain the situation, and the docs would prescribe it.
EVERY coed could go there. They could also get pills, condoms, etc.
edit on 7/8/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: left out a word

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

lol!! I was NEVER a sorority chick. I refused.

Unless you count "GDI" - Gamma Delta Iota.
Dad was proud of me for going that route. Sorority girls were repellent to me (still are).

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
lol!! I was NEVER a sorority chick. I refused.

Never too late. I got you an application for Pi Delta Pi and a cute cheerleading costume.

Please stop by the clinic first. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I do see, and have seen your colors for some time.

Whatever.

Excuse the hell out of me for asking some questions. I'm a social worker, far from 'vapid', and I have taught classes about fetal development. I see your colors, too.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I answered your questions directly - and you ignored it and replied with more quip.

I get it though, when you have no point but nastiness, well, that's all you have.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You did NOT answer my questions.
But, oh well.

EDIT: What the hell - here they are again, line items. Yes or no questions:

Did you consider adopting a child who had severe disabilities?

Half of a brain (it happens, and a couple who were friends with my parents adopted one of them...then had to 'give him back' because they were unequipped to deal with his birth defects)?

Were you carefully screening the mothers who had opted for adoption?

Were you concerned about their backgrounds?
their health?
their race?
or age?
or anything else?

Do you know if the mothers you came across were drug addicts or had any genetic issues that were inheritable?

Do you know the circumstances of how they became pregnant?

Did it matter to you?

Did you monitor the mother's pregnancy and were you privileged to the medical records, the growth of the baby in utero?

Or did you pay your $40K for the first available baby that came up??

Were you selective?

Why did you not adopt older children out of the foster system instead?

A couple of siblings, for example, of a different race than your own...who had been shunted between youth homes and foster homes and so forth, and were desperate for a family to call their own?

They aren't hard questions, dude.

edit on 7/8/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: repeat the questions and make them even simpler to c/p answers into.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Nastyness? Rich coming from you tbh.
But you use a book for an excuse....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Nope, I did - you're just too self absorbed to see the answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join