It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cosby admitted he obtained sedatives for sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
That's the latest revelation in the Cosby sexual assault accusations story , court papers obtained by the Associated Press news agency show Cosby admitted in 2005 that he had bought Quaaludes in the 70s with the intention of giving them to women so he could have sex with them.

In his 2005 testimony, Mr Cosby admitted that he obtained Quaaludes in the 1970s, with the intent of giving it to women he wanted to have sex with.
He said he had given the sedatives to at least one woman and "other people", according to the Associated Press.
Later in the deposition, he is quoted as saying: "I meet Ms T (whose name was redacted to preserve her anonymity) in Las Vegas. She meets me back stage. I give her Quaaludes. We then have sex."
www.bbc.co.uk...

I find it odd that a man who was a pretty bright star in the 70s would need to drug women for sex , but I guess if he says he did then it must be true.

edit on 7-7-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The man is a creep . Due to the fact i have had a couple of warnings recently i will leave it there .
edit on 7-7-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Bill " quagmire" Cosby.

Very strange man.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Buying or for that matter giving drugs to women in the 70's was almost as common as buying them flowers. In fact more common. Not quite an admission of date rape since the woman wouldn't have bothered to meet him if she weren't at least interested in the idea of sex the first place. 'Ludes were common back then and it was far from a knock-out drug, way high yes but not unconscious unless you added a good bit of alcohol to the mix.

I would really like to believe Bill Cosby would be above date rape.
It's disheartening to see stars that have been long thought of as decent people having their reputations torn apart.
Next we'll be hearing Mr. Rogers was molesting children.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

My beliefs on this latest Cosby scandal may be unpopular here, but I gotta say it. There may be some half-truths here, ones in which Cosby himself has admitted to regarding some things like this over 30 years ago.

But Cosby has spoken out against the "thug" culture, which the black community has embraced as their own. This culture has caused more violence and racism (by blacks) since the days of the true KKK before the civil rights movement.

This current admin has all but ignited a race war with all the accusations etc of racism from (white) cops due to "profiling" etc. This has totally distracted from the cases of ALL police violence again those of ALL races. Even though, in every single case of white cop on black "teen" violence, the media has tried to tie to racism to those cases, but ALL of which ended up being cases of real criminal thugs resisting arrest etc that were just being thugs and needed to be held accountable for it.

Bill Cosby has, for years been very clear about his thoughts on why thug culture has no place in America. He has pointed out that Americans are Americans. That there is no such thing as an "African" American, and he has clearly spoken on how ridiculously divided and segregated the black community has made themselves due to nonsensical arguments and mythical notions of rampant white racism that the left keeps throwing around, which they would love to lead every American (and those abroad) to believe exists right now. The most rampant racism in existence right now, is coming from the black community.

Bill spoke truths that the black community, and likely the Obama admin did not want to hear. Bill spoke words very closely related to the words of Dr Martin Luther King JR. But many in the black community would like to continue playing victims, and not want the world to judge them on the content of their character, but instead the color of their skin. This is segregation in it's truest form. There is no need for any sort of Jim Crow laws.

I believe Bill was set up and attacked by those with a specific racial agenda. Many in the black community called him an "uncle tom" and not "black enough" for the black community well before this scandal started.

However sick Bill may be, many on the left and in the black community are as equally sick.

I don't know what to believe when it comes to all these accusations against Bill Cosby, but I will always remember his words, beyond whatever corruption that may or may not have took hold of him. If only briefly, he spoke words truer than we have seen from many in a long time.

Common sense is becoming a thing of the past.

Those are my thoughts on it. Now call me a racist, hater, bigot, all the words of the Liberal vocab, I totally expect it.
edit on 7-7-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

In wolf of Wallstreet, they take quaaludes?

As long as you fight the sleep for 15 mins, they give a good ##zz.

So, giving them to an unsuspecting victim would put them to sleep.

"Date rape"

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I don't know what to believe when it comes to all these accusations against Bill Cosby

That was my feeling about the accusations , I don't know the ins and outs so was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but these new revelations and his admission of past guilt shine a new light on the case.

It is sad when people turn out to be far from what you thought them to be.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks. Closing duplicate.

top topics

join