It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: JackHill
I am, I just told you, there's no way to know from where they're coming from, but ignoring the facts, and specially the patterns, is simply insane. What do we know:
- Aliens are mostly described as short, skinny, withish-grey skin; long, big head; big eyes, usually black.
- Aliens are capable of mind-to-mind communication, can easily immobilize abductees and people around them, erase the conscious memory of the events, perform medical tests on the subject, extract genetic material, impregnate women and months later remove the fetus, time later the abductees are presented with 'hybrid' beings.
- Many of the abductions are clearly physical in nature, marks in the land surrounding the 'landing', skin marks and brushes that later fit a memory of the event, multiple victims, even when driving/walking, missing time that cannot being explained, pretty suspicious miscarriages.
- Spacechips are silent, as big as a house, sometimes just a 'hum' sound generally associated to them, generally presenting round angles/forms, with inexplainable interior illumination (as if the air was illuminated from within).
- Such events had been happening at least since the 1950's.
originally posted by: Blue Shift
originally posted by: babybunnies
We're in the outer edges of the galaxy, on a spiral arm, nowhere near the action of the main cluster of stars.
That main cluster of stars at the center of our galaxy is bathed continuously in high-energy radiation. Probably not a lot of life going on there.
originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: tanka418
The "Nordics" are nothing more than a poorly disguised racist masturbatory fantasy.
And the Grays are human (post human) tourists from the far distant future. They like to check us, their primitive evolutionary grandfathers, out from a safe distance. Occasionally, like any tourist, they can get wasted and misbehave. Hence the hillbilly anal probings.
originally posted by: moebius
- UFOs: Aliens are already here. Pick your favorite alien conspiracy theory, to explain the absence of testable evidence.
- Directed panspermia: We are the von Neumann probes.
- Galactic zoo: Any form of contact with lesser civilizations is prohibited, including broadcasting signals.
- Planetarium: Our astronomical observations are an illusion created by advanced civilization(s).
- Simulation: Our reality is an illusion, computer simulation.
lemma, apply to the alien creators as well.
What is your favorite and why?
originally posted by: stargatetravels
Planetarium & Simulation are my favourite but all are very plausible.
I think the sheer volume of habitable planets out there means that they must harbor life - if what we're seeing is really what's there.
It mostly hurts my head and frustrates me that we just can't make contact or that things are being hidden.
There are numerous possibilities as you've listed and any could be possible or true.
But I lean towards the two I said.