It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10th! I owe you! and many members!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Where do I begin.
First my cancer/tumor.. nasty piece of work. Pushing my airway and spine out of place. I was suffocating. Nothing like begging for air to kick start reality!
currently I'm breathing better. Once on hospice, I'm fighting a better fight. ( crying with tears of joy ) as I'm a stubborn SOB. Nope it's not time!
I have good doctors to thank.

I also have 2 Weimaraner's, one only 3 month old..... gosh when I cusp my hand over Ben's little butt and scrub... his tail wags feverishly fast. So fast it makes a breeze. ( it's so Benny Hill fast

Don't think for a second... OK trying to Forget the last bits of my memory. But it went by, and fast. But I tried so hard to stay current. Dont think that I didn't lurk.
So I learned that another childhood memory is lost to the dukes of hazard.... or even forest gump... yep count the flags in that movie too.

I missed Phage or even Jim Oberg debunk an Australian with a Satellite dish claim he saw hundreds of daytime light anomalous seagulls. While feverishly trying to upload them.. and SGThamsandwich save the day rendering the photos..

I seen and miss Zaphod and sammish... everyone blasting some great photos of aviation and never receive a flag or star.. because they love it!

Mystik! Keep it Loggins or dangerous.. Springer! I'll let G. Knapp delegate matters! ( I grew up in Nevada )
Skeptic! I swear to Silicon Valley I'll get a better computer.. . Seriously this tablet stinks on ice!
DESTENYONE! Where are you!?

OK. So obviously I can't talk with my mouth hole... but my fingers can hit the keyboard.
The amount of Morphine and God talk I have received recently has a brown note on me brain... UGH!

So many members and Mods I wish to thank!

It's been a fast couple of weeks .... but I got my right arm/hand back.. so yeah! This is happening! ATS!

THANK YOU!

edit on 7-7-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2015 by Bigburgh because: still loopy... so i must edit soooooo much

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That's some super awesome news!!! I noticed you missing but missed the reason why.

I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much but so glad that things are looking up for you. There's nothing like a severe illness to wake one up to appreciating and noticing life a little more!!

I hope things continue to get so much better for you

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If I knew where the 'General' was,
I'd go steal it.
Come pick you up.
Go for a spin.
Honk the horn all night,
Into the morning.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Stay well Mr BigBurgh!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Hehehe! Nope I certainly didn't forget you too!

Yes.. the sun of a gun growth in my neck. Is gone. ( it's son is creeping ) it's been a pain in the butt longer than I lead. Keeps pushing both airway/food source to the right...

But it was quickly changed from hospice to identified .... oh I so own this!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

Lol! Thank you much!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Miss you too!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

If attitude has anything to do with it, I believe you absolutely do own it!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Welcome back!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I don't make promises.
But I feel confedent!

It's been tough. I won't lie .

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Gosh you too! Thanks!

Many many members to thank!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Welcome back glad ur ok

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

BB..........myself, the Captain, Patrick and Spongebob salute you.

Cheers brother.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Jesus! You saw my thread!

Well! Just gonna have to keep giving you stars too! You helped without my asking on many Mariner questions!

Edit: and believe me. I got Five Navy uncles who refused to answer a simple shipping question.

Except uncle Dave. An expert in sonar. He swore to the protection of marine life. Also to recycle.

ALSO! I'm keep a screen capture of that!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
well being a stubborn SOB will certainly help so keep up the fight, your right it's not time, not even close

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

humble but stern

I still got the rest of the world to see. Once that's done.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Hey Bro - you should see the smile on my face after reading your post. I do look forward to your posting setting the world and ATS right! I did not realize. Thank you for the update!

In this crazy world so many are ready to leave then then there the BigBurgh going strong. So glad breathing is easier for you mate. Keep up your positive mental attitude as it is indeed everything. Four legged friends AND a PUP, both Weimaraner's! Awesome People! So much energy and love your description, "Benny Hill" fast....

Please do us all a Fav Bro. Keep us posted. I know its tough and many times a feeling of unfair, but as we all know one day we punch our final ticket, that does not mean we cannot scratch, claw and scream NO, in a sort of "HELL NO LBJ We won't GO" fashion!

Keep us in the loop. ATS is your support group, USE US! please...... Hang tough!

New name for you BigToughBurgh

Only one flag to offer you but stars all around!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So glad to hear that you are doing better! Welcome back and stay well!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Keep that positive attitude! Smile as much as you can and enjoy those puppies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join