It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spirit named Lusm?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

from what i've learnt they will sometimes just spell random letters. for some people when they use the ouija, their minds will go into overdrive, see things and hear things. you never know who you are talking too either.

the best advice i can give to you is throw the damn board in the bin and put it down to experience. i've been using the board for about a month now and all it gives is lies and thats all you'l ever get, nothing good will come out of it.

your friends cat must have died from natural causes and if you keep thinking it was an entity, it will drive you nuts. stop worrying about it. even if it is an entity the both of you are giving it what it wants, ignore the bully and it'l move on.

do yourselves a favour and throw it out.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hello I am Azmolial Sorcerer, Shaman, and wearer of many other magickal hats.
Hmm quite the interesting thing you have here. While I love playing with Ouija boards I have to admit they are kind of like lighters. Only practical in a handful of ways and dangerous to the foolish. While no inherently malicious (unless you ask the over zealous or fanatical) they can lead to a array if problems if you don't keep the place clean, close any doors you open, and do something very foolish...like conjure up anything you can not put down, as the saying goes.

I think the "text speak" seems like a likely scenario since after all, being able to communicate more with less energy is an indeal thing in passing messages...unless you where specifically asking its name, since they can take anything as a name. What ever it means to the spirit. Thought I have never heard that name it doesn't mean its not ruled out.

As for the shadow thing and the events. Harming a cat in anyway would make me go a little ballistic after it. My suggestion is to protect the place, banish it, and bless the place. Maybe calling in some help, like Bastet she naturally is a protectress and would gladly dispatch a cat offending spirit

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
maybe it was an exorcism not an paranormal or supernatural experience

new topics

<< 1   >>

join