It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spirit named Lusm?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
So long story short, me and another person have been experimenting with spirit communication and we were given the name "Lusm" several times. Not too long later I see an apparently disembodied shadow go around a wall.
Just curious if anyone has heard or seen this name anywhere.
edit on 7/7/2015 by trollz because: typo

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
What was your method of communication?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

LUSM is textspeak for Love U So Much.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
What was your method of communication?

Well... I'd rather not say. I guess the method isn't too important. I know it's textspeak, but this thing indicated several times that its name was "Lusm".

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The method is integral.

What was it?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The method is integral.

What was it?

Alright, alright, I know alot of people think it's dumb though... We've been playing with a Ouija board. I'm normally skeptical of the things, but it's been working.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

The method is integral.

What was it?

Alright, alright, I know alot of people think it's dumb though... We've been playing with a Ouija board. I'm normally skeptical of the things, but it's been working.

Sigh. try this. Blindfold both of yourselves, record yourself while BOTH blindfolded, see how well it works. It won't. It's too much to get into, but Oiju board works because you are making it move, even if you are not trying to.

edit on 7-7-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well yes, that's why I said I'm generally skeptical of them. However, the other person using it with me has done so several times with her eyes closed. It still spells things out perfectly fine. Her hands also become very cold while using it. Tonight I asked it one particular scientific question to which I did not know the answer, and after looking it up to confirm, it turns out the answer it gave me was accurate.
Also, what you posted does not explain the formation and movement of shadows with no apparent physical cause.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Eyes closed and the only one touching it was her? How about you close your eyes and record it, it doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
**IF** You have contacted something, there is no reason that it could not be unique. The problem with Ouija and playing with this sort of thing is that you are basically opening a door without knowing who or what is behind it.

Tell me more about the dismembered body bit. Who saw it? How, where did it move?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
**IF** You have contacted something, there is no reason that it could not be unique. The problem with Ouija and playing with this sort of thing is that you are basically opening a door without knowing who or what is behind it.

Tell me more about the dismembered body bit. Who saw it? How, where did it move?

I walked her out to her car so she could leave, and as we were hugging, I heard what sounded like someone shout "Hey!" from behind me. She heard it as well. I turned around and saw a shadow, maybe about 3 feet tall, move along the wall of the neighbor's house. It went around a corner, from the light into the darkness in between the two houses. I saw nothing making the shadow, just the shadow itself. When she got home, her cat was dead, and both of her dogs were frantically sniffing and pawing at her.
Prior to tonight, she has had other activity in her home, such as things actually flying off of the walls in her house, mysterious banging, dogs barking at things inside her home that aren't there, etc etc.

In this and previous sessions with the board, the thing we have been talking to has indicated that it is a demonic spirit and not too fond of her due to her "holy spirit". It said tonight that she is going to die soon.
edit on 7/7/2015 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I walked her out to her car so she could leave, and as we were hugging, I heard what sounded like someone shout "Hey!" from behind me. She heard it as well. I turned around and saw a shadow, maybe about 3 feet tall, move along the wall of the neighbor's house. It went around a corner, from the light into the darkness in between the two houses. I saw nothing making the shadow, just the shadow itself. When she got home, her cat was dead, and both of her dogs were frantically sniffing and pawing at her.
Prior to tonight, she has had other activity in her home, such as things actually flying off of the walls in her house, mysterious banging, dogs barking at things inside her home that aren't there, etc etc.

In this and previous sessions with the board, the thing we have been talking to has indicated that it is a demonic spirit and not too fond of her due to her "holy spirit". It said tonight that she is going to die soon.

Okay, well you are talking to a believer here. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume everything you say is the truth.

You and your friend probably have let through a malevolent spirit. It sounds like it has come for your friend from what you are saying.

Firstly you need to rationalise what you has happened. The flying objects, the ouija board etc, what is the most rational explanation? i.e. did a picture just fall off a wall? Was the hook faulty, was it hung incorrectly etc etc. The mind is powerful and can connect dots that are not really there. You've been offered rational explanations on the LUSM name for the ouija board.

Once you have ruled out rational explanations then you need to look at what you have left and decide if it is spiritual or not. It may be a good idea to seek out someone who knows more about this than yourselves at this point.

The most important thing to remember is that the dead have no power over the living. They live off fear, so do not give them what they want.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Bad idea... why can't you kids just watch horror movies?? Or volunteer in a charity event??

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well if the word you got was LUSM it would mean the your are in love with the other person or they are in love with you. Anyway all you had to do was look up the net and you would of found out what LUSM means.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Trollz, I don't normally post in this area but I have to say something. I agree with everyone else in you needing to provide additional information and follow a few different steps.

For everyone else, why immediately attack? Trollz is asking a question and the first response from everyone is mostly an attack. Yes a couple of you have ask for additional detail, but let's take the benefit of the doubt here and maybe something exciting will come of this or not.

My understanding "LYSM" in text talk is Love You So Much, but I'm sure any acronym can be made into anything you want it to be. LUSM may be a name, a location, a saying. Maybe the entity was telling one of them they love them so much because it could be a distant relative. Anything is possible if you keep an open mind and not immediately go on an attack.

Peace
edit on 7-7-2015 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Probably a sinful female spirit who was previously a mortal prostitute working in a SLUM.

Spirits never give their true identities.

If its a rapha (half human / half fallen angel) then its probably a succubus.
edit on 7-7-2015 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Why didn't you record any of these experiments?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

However, the other person using it with me has done so several times with her eyes closed. It still spells things out perfectly fine. Her hands also become very cold while using it.

You're actually under her spell, not the spirits, nor the board.
Take it from someone who knows/cares.

She's got you bad

edit on 7/7/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

^ This guys right, You are in trouble.

Your next step should be a priest, have your house blessed.

GO DO IT NOW!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

A priest and a house blessing are about the worst possible options anyone has presented thus far. The house blessing rituals used by priests and preachers does little more than wipe the slate clean, leaving you without your natural energetic defenses and without the energetic defenses of your home. It's like removing rabbits from a garden using a nuclear bomb wielded by a mentally challenged kindergartner.

You need some flavor of Right Hand Path occult practitioner with 10-15 years of solid field experience, or you need to learn a few basic self-protection rituals and DIY.

As for the DIY, here's what you can do to improve your immediate situation with this: visualize the threads that connect you to this incident and to your friend, and then visualize yourself cutting them. You may/probably will have to repeat this several times before your etheric body gets the picture you keep sending it and "cuts" the "threads" between you and this incident and the individuals involved. It should give you relief for a couple of weeks, during which you need to avoid any contact with this so-called friend of yours, do not attempt any spirit communication, and daily do a white light meditation (google it, pick one that appeals to you) to build up the protective barrier around your home. You should also use that time to find someone in your locality who can help you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join