It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Your Eyes and Your Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm the only person that's noticed or if I'm just connecting the wrong dots but I've noticed a lot of things in my short 26 years in this world.

For 1 it's strange how no matter how long you go to school or what classes you take they'll never teach you how to build a company from the ground up. Now i know some people might say otherwise but it's true, look at the courses and what they teach. It's like they don't want people to become knowledgeable to a point to where they can start their own fortune 500 company.

Another thing that's strange is how every movies and tv show that congress on nowadays is so dark. I mean every movie is about the world ending, being taken over or some kind of mass epidemic or disaster. The tv shows are worse with nothing but violence, sex and again something happening to the world.

Now is it me or does it seem like they're trying to tell us something. Think about it movies and all that is entertainment yes but at the same time it's also art and in every piece of art work there's some kind of message. I'm convicted that in the next 2-5 years something is going to happen, I'm not saying the world's going to end but something big is going to happen and i honestly believe ww3 is rapidly approaching. I don't want to be right but that's the way the dots are connecting to me.
edit on 7.6.2015 by Kandinsky because: Fixed all caps title

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7

You are not alone, Grasshopper (nickname used in old TV show) ...I agree on all points.
School is indoctrination on what to think, not HOW to think for yourself. Not only do they not teach you how to be successful at Fortune 500... they don't even teach you how to live on this Earth as a human. I mean, they could at least teach kids how to grow their own food or something useful like that! Everybody needs to eat. In fact, they could teach gardening, and then serve healthy lunches from the food grown at the school garden, for Pete's sake, because NO, ketchup is NOT a vegetable!!!

And TV... don't get me started. There is a reason it's called television programming. That term does not refer to what is being aired, it refers to what is being DONE to the masses. (Except for those, like you, who are on to their schemes!)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Looks like you're not getting enough sleep or kool aid...
The MIB will be with you shortly.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Both are open for me as well as everyone else. Remember that Art imitates life...and movies and television certainly do. I have a birthday tomorrow and I am, well lets say I will be over 40. Since before I was born and of course afterward, WW3 has been on the verge of tearing the world asunder. Many thought that Desert Storm, the Mother of all battles was the beginning, lots believed that the campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan were it and could be as that boat is still sailing at the moment.

Television and movies are indeed attempting to tell you something...Its BUY This and That, no more and no less. If "IT" was about to begin why would Hollywierd have advance notice ? Why would they tell anybody ? Watch the news. Just this past weekend was a rather bloody ordeal in certain cities and across the world so why would television and the movies show anything more than what is close to what we know ?

Its a given that within the next month that something is going to happen, heck something is going to happen tomorrow but in 2 to 5 years it is certain. I suppose it depends on what you consider big or what you consider to be a sign but it will happen. I don't believe that anyone in Hollyweird is going to be looking out for us and send messages in movies and such but instead attempt to get us to spend what little money their is on their movie or products being sold.

And if "it" is happening then deal with it when it doers but why dweel on something that could happen in the next 2 to 5 years, live life and enjoy and make the most of yours and let those who create the problems deal with them as their is nothing we can really do if it all is some sortr of nefarious end of the world game, just coast and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

Joseph Goebbels

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7
I don't know if I'm the only person that's noticed or if I'm just connecting the wrong dots but I've noticed a lot of things in my short 26 years in this world.

For 1 it's strange how no matter how long you go to school or what classes you take they'll never teach you how to build a company from the ground up. Now i know some people might say otherwise but it's true, look at the courses and what they teach. It's like they don't want people to become knowledgeable to a point to where they can start their own fortune 500 company.
Believe it or not, there isnt an exact blueprint to be honest. Facebook, Amazon, EBAY are all relatively new companies that are Fortune 500 companies. College does offer Entrepenurial courses.

Another thing that's strange is how every movies and tv show that congress on nowadays is so dark. I mean every movie is about the world ending, being taken over or some kind of mass epidemic or disaster. The tv shows are worse with nothing but violence, sex and again something happening to the world.
That is a mirror of what our society these days buys into. Some of the best movies of all-time are the ones that have none of this, but most people wouldnt know because they are to implanted into their everyday electronics.

Now is it me or does it seem like they're trying to tell us something. Think about it movies and all that is entertainment yes but at the same time it's also art and in every piece of art work there's some kind of message. I'm convicted that in the next 2-5 years something is going to happen, I'm not saying the world's going to end but something big is going to happen and i honestly believe ww3 is rapidly approaching. I don't want to be right but that's the way the dots are connecting to me.
I do think you are reading to much into this, again, it's what our society buys today as entertainment. With that said, I do believe something will happen soon that will change the lives of all, but my feeling is more on the moral collapse of society and the PC our society demands now. The truth all to often offends people and hurts someones feelings, so we generally get a different viewpoint instead of the one we should hear.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Movies, media, and music and even video games definitely took a dark twist 2001ish.

you are not imagining things. .. but it has all been fabricated.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I can understand the premise of this data theory. Can only represent current agreement to this particular view however I think of as that looking into the sub reality that to me seems remarkable similar to echoes of ghostly memories that scream and fade away to anti-time.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You're correct, it's all on purpose. The crappy toxic food and drink, the mind conditioning etc etc. People are beginning to awaken from their slumber, and it's not roses their smelling. Welcome to the land of Subliminal Suggestion which is embedded into everything from movies, tv shows, bill boards, music, literature, numbers, letters, (sigils) colors. Everything here is to keep people asleep because we may just wake up and stop believing in it.
edit on 7/7/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Avoid Tv and religion and you'llbe fine. Or just Observe them. The internet is not fully controlled and corrupted yet.

top topics

join