It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! Beware America austerity is coming when a GOP president is elected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Austerity is actually already here it’s just that we have a con-man as president who has persuaded stupid people that he has saved the economy.

Indeed an increase in Burger King and Wall Mart jobs has made the statistics look decent but don’t be fooled we are in a version of austerity that will get increasingly worse when Jeb Bush is elected and they have--as they did during 911--a GOP president and congress.

It’s like having an alligator and elephant coming at you at the same time!

The worldwide elite masters, typified by the annual Bilderberger get together of the worlds elite at a chosen plush hotel, have without a doubt chosen austerity for us slaves.

It has devastated Europe, as example Greece, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, and even France and England.

The only thing left is to get at America and the only and true way to do this is another Bush, GOP, in the white house and at the same time an austerity loving( tax cutting of the rich GOP congress)...

This will devastate America and bring the country into the worst economic experience since the depression

Believe me this is planned and plotted as closely as the 911 murder conspiracy.

It doesn’t matter that people here will start the usual accusations about “the left/right” paradigm as if I am a partisan for revealing that this will be done under GOP power.

It’s just that it is the policies of austerity under the GOP philosophy that is in perfect alignment with the mentality of the European troika that is strangling the Greeks that exists within the very mentality of the GOP powers in America that will serve the interests of the elite masters who want to starve us.

(If you want to bite someone you get a mad dog: the GOP)

Therefore it is they (the GOP) who are naturally chosen to preside over the destruction of the US economy and the initiation of massive and pernicious austerity in America as it is now in Europe.

Austerity is already here but being under the fraud Obama, and through a massive and sinister deception, Americans don’t even see it!

Believe me once the GOP take the helm in 2016 soon you will see and feel the evils of austerity similar to what the Europeans are feeling

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Lol, you still believe that there are sides.

That's cute.
edit on 6-7-2015 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I believe exactly the opposite.

When we have a President with and (R) behind the name, the Left wing will scream bloody murder when something foul happens.

When a President with a (D) behind their name is in office... the Left wing is not only silent but actually defends the actions of said President.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hillary is going to be anointed Queen.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ummmm, what does "GOP" stand for? I see the point your trying to make but it's kind of hard when some things aren't that clear.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Lol, you still believe that there are sides.

That's cute.

You still didn’t read the op.

I predicted you response

It doesn’t matter that people here will start the usual accusations about “the left/right” paradigm as if I am a partisan for revealing that this will be done under GOP power.

It’s just that it is the policies of austerity under the GOP philosophy that is in perfect alignment with the mentality of the European troika that is strangling the Greeks that exists within the very mentality of the GOP powers in America that will serve the interests of the elite masters who want to starve us.

(If you want to bite someone you get a mad dog: the GOP)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Honestly what difference does it make?

Lol but seriously I have lost just about all hope in our government and the candidates running.

I'm getting a martini it's going to be a long election cycle.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker
Ummmm, what does "GOP" stand for? I see the point your trying to make but it's kind of hard when some things aren't that clear.

Grand
Old
Party

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker

Grand
Old
Party

Ok, thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Lol but seriously I have lost just about all hope in our government and the candidates running.

The madness has yet to even hit the fan.

Elections aren't for 16 months yet.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Do you remember the state this country reached under the last Bush?

Not only the 911 scam and the start of the war that created ISIS but we were under a GOP rule on the very brink of economic disaster

Those are facts not opinion or speculation

Were going to get a mulligan

And this time it will be worse

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I get up and go to work every day, pay my bills, and it hasn't changed under any administration.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

No I read it I just disagree.

People on the left will hate anything the right does and the right will hate what the left does but behind closed doors they are laughing at us sheep.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That's why I need to start my martini binge now.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

Geriatric Obstinate Partisans

edit on 6-7-2015 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: infolurker

Do you remember the state this country reached under the last Bush?

Not only the 911 scam and the start of the war that created ISIS but we were under a GOP rule on the very brink of economic disaster

Those are facts not opinion or speculation

Were going to get a mulligan

And this time it will be worse

Yes, the same "State" we are in now. The 4th Bush term.

LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The right has all the cash, and will do whatever they can to protect it. The left thinks everyone should be able to live a decent life, I have no cash, but do enjoy living a decent life, which party would you support?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
LOL a bush push austerity? that is funny.

The statistics are way way worse than shown. no wage growth for most, no job growth for non-immigrants, crashing labor participation rate. Most of the job gains were 55+, none for the youth. The oldies postponed retirement and have bottlenecked it.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The madness has yet to even hit the fan.

Elections aren't for 16 months yet.

Yes, I can't wait, the lead-up to the 2012 election was awesome in the political forums - the mods ban hammer was going ballistic. Now we have the political mud-pit, I can see Queen Hills and Jeb coping a flogging as well as the rest of the candidates.

It's funny because it will LITERALLY make no difference who is elected, but its so much fun seeing folks get worked up over the person of choice being criticized.

Like you said, all politicians are 99% feacel matter, 1% unicorn farts.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
LOL a bush push austerity? that is funny.

The statistics are way way worse than shown. no wage growth for most, no job growth for non-immigrants, crashing labor participation rate. Most of the job gains were 55+, none for the youth. The oldies postponed retirement and have bottlenecked it.

The biggest trick Satan ever played was getting man to think he didn't exist.

The second biggest was convincing people that the left actually cares about people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join