It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origin Concept

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Is it possible that an alien that lives in another dimension, a non-physical one, put all the dinosaurs and other creatures on this earth, and that they lived for millions of years before they died out because he let them ?
Then he decided to put a man and woman here, putting a diverse genetic code in them allowing for the all the diversity we see today within humanity.
Although he is the supreme alien he has a son and other beings less powerful inhabit this dimension as well, and some went rogue and are evil, and those aliens have a different leader as well. The evil aliens are the source of all humanities problems. What if the supreme alien living in another dimension has time moving at completely different scale than the physical universe, what if he promised to fix all the problems within a week his time.

Is this concept that much less believable than we all just came out of nothing, 100% by pure chance ?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
In this day and age anything is possible as long as you don't include "God" as being part of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
No, your scenario is not possible, because we see direct biological lineages between all things on earth, and we have fossil records that correlate with those lineages perfectly lining up with the timeline of those biological traits and within the geological time scale.

It is very evident (for more reasons than I just listed) that the creatures we see now, or in the past, did not appear in their full forms, but instead changed over millions of years through reproduction with variation.

However, if you were to state that some kind of alien life STARTED life on earth, and that life continued on that path it evidently took, that would be quite possible

EDIT: Also, it's not a matter of "Coming from nothing" that the prevailing Abiogenesis hypothesis suggest. Ironically, that Is exactly what Creationists suggest. The reason the prevailing Abiogenesis hypothesis suggests life began from organic compounds is because it actually does have some evidence to suggest that. Where as the argument for creationism has absolutely nothing at all.

Thus, the probability of Abiogenesis being more likely over creationism is infinite because at least Abiogenesis has some sort of percentage of probability, versus 0% (according to current evidence)
edit on 6/7/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well this is exactly or rather very closely what the Sophia Hypostasis states...An interesting read but I find this a little more ludicrous than all of the Abrahamic religions combined simply for the sake that the Archon/alien invasion hypothesis states that our creator mother Sophia recognized a mistake was ( the archons) made while incarnating into this planet and is WAITING to correct it while we all languish here and suffer...Its basically the new age, back to source, rubbish...Its similar to what you're stating but with a twist....a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

My Picture

Different races developed in different parts of the Universe. As their technology advanced they colonized other systems and Earth was also visited. The visitors created Hybrids using Primates and their own DNA to help with tasks while on Earth. However not all the Hybrids died out with the ongoing catastrophic events every time the visitors had left, and systematically the Earth was colonized.
Some 200 000+ years ago, a civilisation came to make Earth their home as their planet became unstable. Great-Great Grandpa & Ma were at hand and with some more changes to their DNA were ideal. They gave them a lovely fruitful spot to live in and told them to multiply as they needed workers to help build and establish their new civilisation. Then the big sin happened, my great-great aunties were just too beautiful and some of the creators couldn’t help themselves. The experiment was compromised, with the workers having the full-blow DNA of the creators. A riff developed between them upon which the guilty were cast out. The sinners then colonised the world and mixed with other hybrids. Eventually wars started breaking out between them but then the Earth was shaken by a massif catastrophic event and flooded. The severity of the event caused major lost of life and knowledge. However some survived and cross the world to help rebuilding. The lack of partners forced the remaining creators to take wives from the mixed breeds which eventually lead to the time of the Demi-Gods. A system was then developed to stay in power as we keep on evolving into the modern humans of today.
You can still see the adapted system and control of knowledge to stay in power and we are still making war on each other.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

No, your scenario is not possible, because .......

This thread was inspired by a poster at ATS that does not believe in either "evolution" or "God" or even the bible, which I found fascinating, an atheist that doesn't believe in evolution.
He had studied evolution and all it's accompanying ideologies (Abiogenesis) with a critical and open mind, the same one he examined the bible with and decided no to both.
He went into it in great detail and the math just didn't add up.
He thinks a level 5 civilization is responsible for life on earth.

Type V civilization

Here beings would be like gods, having the knowledge to manipulate the universe as they please.

edit on 6-7-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This thread was inspired by a poster at ATS that does not believe in either "evolution" or "God" or even the bible, which I found fascinating, an atheist that doesn't believe in evolution.

I'm not sure why that's surprising. Atheism isn't a Belief System, and we are free to choose what to accept and what not to accept.

He had studied evolution and all it's accompanying ideologies (Abiogenesis) with a critical and open mind, the same one he examined the bible with and decided no to both.
He went into it in great detail and the math just didn't add up.
He thinks a level 5 civilization is responsible for life on earth.

Type V civilization

Is his explanation on how life came to be on earth identical to your OP? Or is it your interpretation of his concept?

If his concept was simply that a Type V Civilization (or more likely a type 3-4 civilization, as they would all have the same capabilities) were to plant the seeds of life here, then that is perfectly reasonable. If it like your OP, where fully formed creatures were brought here, then no, that is not possible.

Here beings would be like gods, having the knowledge to manipulate the universe as they please.

I'm aware of Kardechev's scale, and others' elaboration of it. But a Type V Civ is entirely unnecessary for the "seeding" of life on planets. Type 3 and 4 are more than capable of achieving the same seeding techniques. Just for some extra information

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Is this concept that much less believable than we all just came out of nothing, 100% by pure chance ?

I'd say you're scenario is just as believable as "we all just came out of nothing, 100% by pure chance"; guess it's a good thing that the scientific evidence doesn't even remotely suggest that "we all just came out of nothing, 100% by pure chance".

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
O close this forum, do.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
they say that anything that can happen has happened somewhere already

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
they say that anything that can happen has happened somewhere already

Who says that? Not science....

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

As an agnostic, anything is possible. Though the better question is, is this likely and the answer is no. If anything was "placed" on the planet it was the initial organisms that seeded it and evolution took over afterwards. By the way, the dinosaurs didn't completely die out.

Though I think it is funny that you are framing the god argument as an "alien" instead of just god.
edit on 7-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Who is "they"?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Do you want the answer to be "yes" so you can say "I told you so".
Your post is obviously based on the Bible without mentioning it or God.
Your benevolent alien could be God.
His son and friends could be Jesus and the angels.
The evil ones could be Satan and his followers. So what's new in your post to discuss.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

No I just want people to think and ponder about other possibilities from different angles.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Okay. That means that our whole solar system could be, like one tiny atom in the fingernail of some other giant being. That means one tiny atom in my fingernail could be...could be one little tiny universe.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

a reply to: crayzeed

No I just want people to think and ponder about other possibilities from different angles.

You do realize that changing the names of the exact same scenario isn't going to change anyone's opinion.

Just because you replace the name "God" and "jesus" with "Justin Bieber" and "Nicki Minaj" doesn't make the whole concept any more likely.

People don't dislike the creation model because god is involved, people dislike the creation model because it's illogical and false.
edit on 7/7/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Nicki Minaj is Jesus??? It all makes sense now...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sure, I suppose all of that is semi possible, but genetic code goes back far before humans so if life was seeded, it was most likely done in the beginning, unless the alien was deliberately trying to deceive us with fossils. It's fun to ponder about but it's certainly not any more likely or unlikely than god doing it or whatever else people feel like placing faith in. It's still a bunch of unsubstantiated guesses, basically creationism under another name.

Is this concept that much less believable than we all just came out of nothing, 100% by pure chance?

Does anybody honestly believe that we all just came out of nothing? I'm pretty sure that neither science nor religion nor any alien related theory claims that anybody or anything just popped into existence from nothing.
edit on 8-7-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

this whole "misrepresenting science to make theology sound smarter" shtick is getting almost as old as the dinosaur fossils people keep trying to accuse of being fake.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join