It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was 10 years today that i caught on to conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes 10 long years ago folks that i figured out things are not what they seem in the world , while talking to work mates about the bombings going on in London on 7/7/2005 i had a major WTF moment .

Before that i was one of the blind masses who did not give a hoot what was going on in the world and believed everything the telievision and Goverment put out for us to lap up .

Well no more , i investigate everything now

So a big hello to all the real researchers that are on ATS

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Welcome! We have members from all walks of life here. If you haven't realized already, most breaking news is found right here before the world media broadcasts it! It's one of the reasons why I became a member. Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Welcome William.

They sweep things under the rug, we rip the rug out from under them...

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Welcome to the fold. But proceed with caution, as things can get a little ugly around here.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thank you WERrepons , CharlieSpiers and RealTruthSeeker for the welcome

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Cool man new here as well. Nice to meet you. I caught on to things about 6 years now. Found when I joined the navy.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
disclaimer: some stories are told in 'good faith' not as trolling topics

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello stonerwilliam, welcome to your new conspiracy abode. Usually one of the nice mods will visit your intro thread and throw a bunch of nice links at you... but it looks like you haven't been haven't been visited yet.

Here is the main page for Board Business & Questions. As you can see there are lot's of sticky threads at the top. Most of those are general resource threads, FAQs, and basic help for new users (linking, embedding, etc).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a user messaging sub-system for private messages to other ATS users.
There is also a user upload space which you can upload your avatars or images.

Oh, and don't forget the Terms & Conditions! You should learn the T&C! Don't learn the hard way like I did! Basically, you will do very well on ATS if you just remember to be cordial, to be fair and no personal attacks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Content is king here on ATS and there are forums here designed especially for your craziest conspiracy ideas.. first is the Skunkworks www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the other is the Gray Area www.abovetopsecret.com...

That about sums it up. We all welcome you to ATS and hope that you find what it is that you are looking for

Sayonara Jupiter

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Thank you for the information SayonaraJupiter
much appreciated

new topics

top topics

join