It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Will a Change in Earth's Magnetic Field Bring Back the Giants From Days of Old?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:27 PM
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Andre suffered a genetic defect

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:44 PM
The size of organisms relates to oxygen and shielding from the harmful rays of the sun....I watched a video of a man who grew giant pirhanas and it looks like there was a previous ATS thread discussing this very same thing. He hypothesized that a few thousand years ago the ozone layer was much thicker than it is today and this contributed to if not outright caused all of the huge organisms we see fossilzed over the world from ages past including some humanoids of which im sure you must have seen some pictures if youre here on ATS
Anyways he grew giant pirhanas in his basement in a specially sealed chamber away from the sun with an increase in oxygen levels. They were monsters.... reply to: lostbook

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:06 AM
To shamelessly plug my own thread...

I have asked similar questions regarding the "Ebner effect" and the fact that, if true, the electrostatic field of the Earth could be the driving force in adaptation, rather than the relatively slow selection of suitable mutations.

I find it telling that none of the "Evolution is a damn fact" crowd have commented on that thread at all.

I don't want to post too much about it as it might drift your thread, but it's related, so take a look and tell me what you think

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:20 AM

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

How did their giant Nephelim genitalia fit into it's destination?

I thought the Annunaki were the dudes?

Wizards sleeves.....

I'm just messing around lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:29 AM
Oh wow I've been wondering about this, great idea for a thread. I'm still at morning coffee so I'll read it later.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:32 AM

originally posted by: lostbook
By giants, I just mean giant humans. I don't have any scientific or mathematical figures to support my idea but I think that this scenario could happen. Some have posted here on ATS that the entire solar stem is going through environmental changes; not just Earth. So, now I'm thinking that if a magnetic shift happened throughout the solar system and made plant and animal life on Earth bigger wouldn't that include humans? I'm saying bigger because more heat = more growth, correct? The giants mentioned in the Bible could've been us humans....... What says ATS?

Hate to be the party pooper, but it's not more heat that equals larger growth on Earth. I believe its nutrient density, particularly oxygen density. More heat only creates the conditions for more of current lifeforms to grow, but it doesn't make them become giants. Earth's atmosphere would need to revert to a similar makeup as it had during the times of the dinosaurs to get creatures here to become "giants" again.

Also, what constitutes a "giant" human? Look at the average heights of different countries. The average male height in the Netherlands is a touch over 6 feet tall (183.8 cm), while the average male height in Indonesia is only 5 feet 2 inches (158 cm). Then compare the abnormally tall & short people. The average NBA player is roughly 6 feet 7 inches (202 cm), and they seem like "giants" to most people. The tallest recorded human (Robert Wadlow) was an astounding 8 feet 11 inches (272 cm)! Any of these people would be like "giants" to a "short" person from Indonesia.

As an example, look at this picture of the "huge" Arnold Schwarzenegger standing next to Wilt Chamberlain & Andre the Giant. They make him look like a prepubescent child.

I'd imagine that if average sized people came across guys like Wilt, they'd describe them as giants too.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:48 AM
a reply to: enlightenedservant

edit on 8-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: no point

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>