It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#AskJesse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

What is your opinion on Skinwalker ranch?!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

There's another thread up from JV, see if you can catch him just now............

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Jesse there was a time in my younger days when I actually believe good people in government could change bad things. Unfortunately with the mass and inertia of a bloated government I find it hard to believe change can come from within.

The two party system has a strangle hold on the political body. Outside money is used to buy our congress critters and senators to the point of making things easy for the corporations and not the people.

I do remember an old saying that went something like, "What is good for General Motors is good for America".. which has been carried over to the Big Banks (and others) who are to big to fail or even prosecute unless you speak of the government getting their fair share of the illegal proceeds.. Make 50 billion and give the government 4 billion.. Sign me up for that program..

I see no end to this system only more laws and repression ... If you have a workable solution or an answer I am all eyeballs and ears!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
in Jesse's defence, i myself interpreted his request for questions as meaning - 'questions i will answer in my next video' (maybe not all of them but some).

i didn't expect a personal response in this thread. nor am i offended by the lack of one.

Hiya RoSoLaz4,

I don't actually think people are bothered that Ventura doesn't give personal responses to each and every ATS'r ... but when Ventura makes a claim in a thread about who should go to prison or who shouldn't, as one example, and it's clear that claim has wading pool like levels of research, and it's directed at a community that values research and debate ... I think if I continued I'd just be spelling it out.

Personalized response? Don't care. Knowing your limits and responding to errors? I think ATS people value that. Burdman's question sums up the issue succinctly.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Option C is the best. Get out of there. Come home. The only reason they are fighting us is because we’re in their country!

originally posted by: Greathouse

I know you don't want any US troops in Iraq again . Curious as to what you think we should do?

A: Nothing let them chop each other's heads off and enslave women and children ?

b: Arm the Kurds ?

C: Abandon all obligations to neighboring countries that have ask for help ?

D: another option of your choosing ?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
You answered it yourself. I’ve asked it for over 20 years. Why do we continue to vote for democrats and republicans when what you just read is exactly what we get? Nothing is going to change unless we change our voting habits.

Stop voting for democrats and republicans. How many times can I say it and how many times will you idiots not listen?

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Why is it that whether you vote for democrips of rebloodlicans the general population always loses freedoms, pays more taxes, gets poorer whilst corporations post record profits and presidential candidates always renege on their campaign promises?

More of a fascist regime than a constitutional republic, imo.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

best. Get out of there. Come home. The only reason they are fighting us is because we’re in their country!

Actually option C included countries that invited our presence there for security reasons. It didn't soley include our presence in Iraq and Syria.

But by your choice of options C. I can only assume you don't mind that innocent people are being persecuted ?

My choice would've been D another choice of my choosing . I would support total withdrawal of all military bases except where treaty obligations imply . A complete standdown of all offense of operations. And it would show people like you that the US is caught in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation at the moment .

Because if we quit acting against aggression we would be called out for our indifference .

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Hi Jess,
From a thread I made some weeks ago:Netanyahu demands up to $45 bn in US military aid, I asked the following questions that nobody has able to answer:

- This "deal" what is it? Why Israel haves the right to "Demand" from the US?

- Iran is a threat? Why Israel is not a threat also, considering is an occupying power in the region, armed to the teeth ?

- Why is US also arming to the teeth the "oil-rich Middle East states? Isn't that the reason why Israel is asking for more money and military aid?

Thank you
edit on 9/7/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes I will support—I don’t normally do this—I’m going to become a one-issue voter, which I usually tell people not to be. I’m going to support the candidate, if there is one, who comes out against the wars in the Middle East and gets us out of there. That is my main objective. To work for peace, end these wars finally, and get the hell out of the Middle East. The Saudis have the third largest military in the world, let them handle what’s going on in the Middle East, not the United States of America. I’m for the candidate that withdraws us from the Middle East and gets us completely out of these wars. It’s down to Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul. They are the only two candidates who have indicated that desire so far.

originally posted by: Aleister

Are you on the verge of supporting anyone for President of the United States as yet, and, if not, what criteria are you looking for to earn your endorsement. Do you plan a run yourself (announcing on ATS will give you a boost in the polls of, say, .00000001 percent)? And last yet not yeast, do you favor a manned Mars mission and, if so, full steam ahead or "in good time, but not set in stone as yet"? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
No, they won’t fight a world war. They’ll do it they way they do now and fight it in Third World countries. And they fight in wars where the military has no clear objective they can achieve to declare victory. That’s been the status quo ever since the Second World War. We’re still getting all the wars, and we’re still spending all the money on the wars. We’ve spent 1.7 trillion dollars now on the War on Terror in fifteen years. So they’re still getting the bang for the buck, but I don’t believe you’ll ever see a “World” war. They do it regionally now, but the world powers still profit from it and orchestrate all of it.

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
Jesse, do you think another world war is an imminent possibility? what scenario, if any, do you think would/could be the trigger? thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
More than likely they do it to keep the wars going on over there. You can’t fight somebody who is unarmed, because then it’s not really a war is it? And I’ll piggyback that on the Second Amendment issue. When they’re all telling us to give up our guns, I won’t even consider it until the United States of America stops selling arms throughout the world. It’s hypocritical to tell us we shouldn’t have guns when they’re the American government is the biggest peddler of guns throughout the world. So when they quit selling arms is when I’ll consider giving mine up.

originally posted by: voyger2

Hi Jess,
From a thread I made some weeks ago:Netanyahu demands up to $45 bn in US military aid, I asked the following questions that nobody has able to answer:

- This "deal" what is it? Why Israel haves the right to "Demand" from the US?

- Iran is a threat? Why Israel is not a threat also, considering is an occupying power in the region, armed to the teeth ?

- Why is US also arming to the teeth the "oil-rich Middle East states? Isn't that the reason why Israel is asking for more money and military aid?

Thank you

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ok.
For what I can understand you believe US Gov sell's weapons to those countries for "war sake". That is fair point,and it proves, if true, "US doesn't put their money where their mouth is".

Yet the first and second questions remain:

- Why Israel haves the right to "Demand" from the US? In this case 45 billion dollars.

In all case thank you for time and effort to clear some things up.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Absolutely, it's a threat. If you hear my upcoming interview with Max Blumenthal you'll find out how much of a threat Israel is.

originally posted by: voyger2

Ok.
For what I can understand you believe US Gov sell's weapons to those countries for "war sake". That is fair point,and it proves, if true, "US doesn't put their money where their mouth is".

Yet the first and second questions remain:

- Why Israel haves the right to "Demand" from the US? In this case 45 billion dollars.

In all case thank you for time and effort to clear some things up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join