It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Member abducted by Aliens and memory erased by MIB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
OK, I wasn't really abducted or had my memory erased, but I am a returning member under the same name, different spelling. I use to live on this site, seriously I was camped out at HQ with my Tin Foil hat on
. Once I was a writer/fighter and even contributed to the newspaper when it was first introduced, which is around the time I stopped posting around here so I am guessing 8-11 years ago. No reason for me leaving in the past, other than life to be honest. The board looks extremely different from when I left, so I have plenty of learning to do. I tend to be a skeptic first, I question everything and love to hear other people's opinions. The whole view of, all the possibilities in life are what they seem, is a little to bland for me and that is probably what interests me the most about Conspiracy Theories and the Paranormal. I look forward to interacting with you all in the future and I hope I can bring something meaningful to the board.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

welcome back.TnC was updated a bit.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What brought you back?
I found this site a long time ago, some how forgot about it,
and when I came back I didn't even recognize it.

Welcome aboard, the Board.. ing fee is free, which aint so free,
so pay up in dreamz, or thoughts, or abstractions of thee.
I'm weird, don't mind me.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You didn't miss anything. Everything in the UFO forum is still fake. The Republican and Democrat members still fight to the death over their party. The "shills and trolls" are at an all-time high. The new things are everything unbelievable can now be blamed on CGI and you can now crap on anyone you want in the Rant forum.

Welcome back!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just saying Hi, I'm sorta new here, but old every place else.

In fact I am being held prisoner by Father Time, he is slowly making changes to my appearance and is ever so haphazardly erasing my memory too. Sometimes I swear it is hard to make a new memory as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello! Welcome back!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Watch Dark City ( www.imdb.com... ) everything is explained there.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the kind words.

What brought you back?

Honestly, I don't know. Probably a combination of being bored of Sports forums, loving the content of this site and having the time and motivation to be active.

You didn't miss anything. Everything in the UFO forum is still fake. The Republican and Democrat members still fight to the death over their party. The "shills and trolls" are at an all-time high. The new things are everything unbelievable can now be blamed on CGI and you can now crap on anyone you want in the Rant forum.

Giggles, sounds about how I left it.

top topics

join