It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member, from Scotland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I finally decided to join here after years of visiting this site, to read up on Conspiracies, UFOs and my favourite...Bigfoot. Like the title says, I'm from the beautiful country of Scotland, so unfortunately I have no chanve of seeing a real Bigfoot, although the Wee Hairy Haggis, is just as elusive. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to the forums, but go easy on me

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello! Nice to meet you! Welcome!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello, and thank you. Pleasure to meet you

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gdt26

Welcome!!!
Hope you enjoy interacting with us!!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Thank you!

That's what we need, some conspiracy - UFO - Bigfoot stuff. If I see one more thread about Donald flippin' Trump, I hope it's because he was carried off by a Bigfoot and taken aboard a UFO.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the circus lol! See you around the boards....

Have one on me!

edit on 6/7/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Fit like min, foos yer doos?

Welcome from the North East of our fine country.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hi and welcome from a fellow Scot

I got into trouble from my aunt once for telling my young cousin ( who was doing a project on Scotland in primary school ) that haggis had 3 legs so could only be found running round the top of mountains...he got laughed at and I got in trouble haha!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. I'd say I've been a regular visitor on this site for around 10 years or so. Don't know why it took me so long to join.

I would pay money to see Donald Trump taken aboard a UFO by Bigfoot though. Maybe he'd stop obsessing over building golf courses in our fine country

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have some English friends who I have managed to convince, in the past, that Haggis are hard to catch because they burrow underground.

Personally i've never had any issue catching them

a reply to: LadyLurk

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'd say I was happy about Trump being in Scotland because that would mean he's not here, but I like Scotland too much for that.

Hey, you know who could use some golf courses?

Syria.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Ask Bigfoot to drop him off there

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You are in the right place! Which, I guess you already know if you have been lurking for ten years...

Welcome, indeed!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

HI and welcome

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

welcome fellow scot ...

also .... wheeeeEEEEeeeee.......

PS - thats all

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gdt26
I finally decided to join here after years of visiting this site, to read up on Conspiracies, UFOs and my favourite...Bigfoot. Like the title says, I'm from the beautiful country of Scotland, so unfortunately I have no chanve of seeing a real Bigfoot, although the Wee Hairy Haggis, is just as elusive. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to the forums, but go easy on me
Hello, welcome.

Oh Bigfoot, I live in major Bigfootcountry, the Pacific Northwest. I'm a true believer in the big hairy beasties.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Welcome! Could you please tell me what a haggis is? I know I could google it but i rarely believe anything Ive read on the internet unless Ive read it here on ATS

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lostsock

They are a 3 legged hairy beast that run around the sides of hills, as they are lop sided with having 3 legs and are a local delicacy. They only come out of hibernation once a year and we celebrate by having them as a dish on Burns night.

Wikipedia - Wild Haggis

According to some sources, the wild haggis's left and right legs are of different lengths (cf. Sidehill gouger or Dahu), allowing it to run quickly around the steep mountains and hillsides which make up its natural habitat, but only in one direction.[2][4] It is further claimed that there are two varieties of haggis, one with longer left legs and the other with longer right legs. The former variety can run clockwise around a mountain (as seen from above) while the latter can run anticlockwise.[5] The two varieties coexist peacefully but are unable to interbreed in the wild because in order for the male of one variety to mate with a female of the other, he must turn to face in the same direction as his intended mate, causing him to lose his balance before he can mount her. As a result of this difficulty, differences in leg length among the haggis population are accentuated.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4
Soooooo they have 3 legs??? Hmmm Im going to have to wrap my brain around that one for awhile, but thank you for sharing the story

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join