It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump...couldn't keep his mouth shut. Poisons the well. Went too far.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Last week Trump made the statement about "Rapists" coming from Mexico. I overlooked it because I got the nuance of it and what he meant, which had a hint of accuracy to it. I know he didn't mean ALL Illegal Immigrants, as that would be silly. I started to support him but in the back of my mind I knew it was Donald Trump after all, how long could this feeling last?

Well, lo and behold, he Tweets THIS gem today. twitter.com...

*He deleted the post, that's a screen capture.*

1) You don't attack people's Spouses. The word "Mexican" is hard for me because it denotes a Nationality, not a 'race'. Many have European blood in them, many don't, it's a mix of people like Canada, so "Mexican", whatever. But what he said was silly.

2) Just because someone is "Mexican" doesn't mean they support Illegal Immigrants. That's probably the most collectivist thing I've heard anyone political say about another person. Guilt by association...??

After this I can't nearly support this guy no matter HOW hawkish I feel about the border and Immigration. This is silliness. He poisoned the well for the rest of the GOP and he torched his own credibility by doubling down with something so stupid it can't be described.

This whole Presidential run-up is clown shoes.

edit on 6-7-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I highly doubt these tweets are from the actual person. They always seem to be retracted and the person responsible for them is held accountable.

Why ANYONE would allow someone else to speak for themselves on a stupid twitter account is mind blowing to me, but EVERYONE seems to be doing it. Weird!

I'm not a fan of Trump, but I wont throw blame his way over a twitter account, that he more than likely has nothing to do with.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

IDK, I see your point about that it could be someone else that tweets for him at times, but this one seems to direct.

cheezburger.com...
There was this great exchange as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Don't believe everything you read on the MSM, and I do believe Trump was talking about "ILLEGALS" like Francisco Sanchez in San Francisco...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Most of the times, these guys have social media team, where some 20-something boys and girls shoot tweets - and sometimes get it all wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Most of the times, these guys have social media team, where some 20-something boys and girls shoot tweets - and sometimes get it all wrong.

You can't seriously think these are written by a social media team.
This is him, an old moron with the intelligence of a 12 year old who is only famous for inheriting wealth and owning businesses he doesn't even manage.
The man is a grade-a tw@.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah! it came from @RealDonaldTrump not @IamTheRealDonaldTrump or @RealDonaldTrumpHonest etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Could it be, Trump is trying to intentionally say these things in an effort to discredit the "tea party" factions of the Republican party?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

...Last week Trump made the statement about "Rapists" coming from Mexico. I overlooked it because I got the nuance of it and what he meant, which had a hint of accuracy to it. I know he didn't mean ALL Illegal Immigrants, as that would be silly. I started to support him but ...

You said ! : '...I got the nuance of it...'

i'm not so sure you got the nuance of it / at all... I think the Donald was referring to Drug Cartel guys from Mexico and MS13 guys from Mexico --- who prey upon the illegal midnight travelers going up North !

those two groups of perps are the rapists and perps who totally dismiss any human-rights of the underground immigrants that pay Coyotees to guide them across the border
or Drug Cartel 'enforcers' who establish authority over the illegals that are trying to escape the thuggery they had in Mexico but run into enclaves of 'war-lords' doing the same stuff in American cities that have great influxes of illegals grouped in their own Barrios/ghettos

No, I think the Donald has a good perspective of the reality, that's why I admire the outspoken man....
the D in D. Trump is for Donald---> not 'Dunce' Trump

edit on th31143621689806082015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He's a rich guy, but goes to prove you can't buy class.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes it is real but, he retweeted it and did not originally tweet it himself. Not that it makes it any better. And yes Trump runs his own twitter and infamous for getting to arguments with people and having meltdowns on it. And no this should not surprise anybody. The real question is, is he really just a raving lunatic or is just trying to destroy the GOP? I think he is just nuts myself.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I'll say it again, I'm not a fan of Trump, nor do I support him.

If you are 100% sure he is responsible for the tweets, prove it! I abhor when people jump on a band wagon without citing proof!

I'm not a fan of the guy, but prove your accusations!

You know, deny ignorance!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think it`s possible that he is purposely making a circus of the election.
imagine this: he knows that he will never be appointed president by TPTB because he isn`t one of them. so, since the whole election and voting thing is a charade anyways and TPTB will appoint their chosen one as president, trump is just having a little fun by joining in this farcical circus known as elections and acting like a clown.
Maybe this is his subtle way of showing us how much of a charade elections are?
edit on 6-7-2015 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: MrSpad

I'll say it again, I'm not a fan of Trump, nor do I support him.

If you are 100% sure he is responsible for the tweets, prove it! I abhor when people jump on a band wagon without citing proof!

I'm not a fan of the guy, but prove your accusations!

You know, deny ignorance!

Considering the Trumps people put out statement saying

“Mr. Trump did not write this tweet. This was a retweet from somebody else on the posting of a major story that appeared on Breitbart,” a campaign spokeswoman told ABC News.
Tells you that Trump retweeted it. They do not say Trumps people, they say Mr. Trump. As if retweeting it is any less offensive.

new topics

top topics

join