It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schrödinger's ET?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Is ATS conducting an experiment in which a report to NUFORC is supposed to be considered both a hoax and not a hoax simultaneously?

I recently came across this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... which is where it belongs, the Hoax forum. I recognized the 'ET' in the OP photo from this previous thread www.abovetopsecret.com... which still evades being placed in the Hoax forum as well.

So, may I ask what's up with that?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

too much beer

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
Too much beer is an invalid concept, such as a planet that is always approaching us from behind the Sun.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Mod on the thread said the new one had a film with a different source that had not been edited like the hoax video. I personally don't know much about it, but that's what I remember. ???

AB

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
But the newer thread is the one in Hoax.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
That photo of the aleeen is so obviously faked…

its lit by headlights but doesn't display shadowing like it should. It was added later to the image, duh…

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hmm. I must have something mixed up then. A Mod is going to be the best resource for this. Sorry to be less than helpful!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Good catch, obviously we missed the first one 5 months ago. The universe is now in balance however, I've moved it to HOAX.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thank you sir.

new topics

top topics

join