It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: 85% of Greeks Believe the Jews Have Too Much Power Over Global Finance

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I usually only lurk, but I've come out of hiding because the results of this poll, whether you agree with the ADL or not, is actually really upsetting.

I realize the topic of this thread specifically states Jews have too much global financial power, but the rest of the poll is crazy:

"In addition, 70 percent said that 'Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust' and 51 percent said 'Jews don’t care about what happens to anyone but their own kind.'

Over one-quarter of respondents also said they believe the number of Jews reported to have died in the Holocaust has been 'greatly exaggerated.' One-third said Jews are 'responsible for most of the world’s wars' and 41 percent agreed that 'People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave.'"

I mean...what?! 41% is an alarmingly large percentage to basically say Jews behave so badly they are worth hating. My experience is so different. I would consider this anti-semitic, so either most Greek Jews are assholes or Greeks are largely ignorant.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Xtrozero
85% of Greece work in their own Government, sitting on their asses collecting a pay check that the country can not afford to pay.....so why is it again that we care what their opinion is?

Greek like many countries is victim of a banking cartel scam. Why should they pay the money back. I am glad to see the people of Greece having the courage to do something about it..

The ENTIRE WORLD, and all of its countries are victim of this banking cartel scam.

No money is actually owing, no one SHOULD have to pay things back.

How can anything possibly ever end well with a system that creates money using debt in the form of interest that can NEVER be paid back ??

How do they rationalize what debts are , STABLE.... I see no countries EVER being able to pay off the debts with the interest like this.

Hell, 90% of the EU's last bailout went to SERVICING the INTEREST on the DEBT.... AKA back into the pockets that just lent it out, this is beyond comical.

Greeks, I cheer for you to tell these clowns to EAT IT, as I will when the IMF comes marching around.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: introvert
That's not entirely correct. JFK, with EO 11110, became a threat to the Federal reserve by allowing for currency to be created outside of the Federal Reserves hands.

It is completely correct as Executive Order 11110 was for the phasing out of silver certificates in place of Federal Reserve notes. Less silver certificates and more reserve notes means more power for the Federal Reserve as they had control of the notes and not the silver certificates.

Learn your facts and stop relying on conspiritard, regurgitated nonsense.

Sucks, but this is true. Kennedy assaination had nothing to do with the Federal Reserve.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But his mother had a super-Jewey last name (even though she did not).

The name is quite prevalent among Jewish families from Germany and surrounding nations.

It is completely correct as Executive Order 11110 was for the phasing-out of silver certificates in place of Federal Reserve notes. Less silver certificates and more reserve notes means more power for the Federal Reserve as they had control of the notes and not the silver certificates.

This is true, but the real issue was the precedent that was set with the EO. JFK highlighted the fact that the Federal government could, at any time, take the power away from the Federal Reserve and issue it's own currency. That was a threat.

Learn your facts and stop relying on conspiritard, regurgitated nonsense.

So much for a pleasant, civil conversation, huh?
The government can do that anytime they'd like. How would they finance that 17 trillion without them?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It's not the Jews, it's the Zionists!

Please do research, Zionism come about in the 19th century and was to Judaism what ISIS is to Islam. The Jews living in Palestine wanted nothing to do with the Zionist movement, in fact the forced return from exile is actually contrary to the Talmud and the pockets of Jews in Palestine did not want a sovereign state with a mass influx of Jews, who even many Palestinian Jews did not consider Jews at all. Honestly do you research and you will see Zionism is the greatest evil humanity has ever known! The all too convenient events of WW2, meant that they could rise under the guise of the "poor persecuted Jew", when the reality was the Zionists set the Jews up! Just research a certain Theodor Herzl, the head of the Zionist movement at the time and you will see the truth.

These creatures soon scurried in to positions of power after WW2, but they already held the greatest power of all, the one that has caused much chaos and death prior WW2 and has continued to do so since...the power to control a nations economy.

However, it is not the Jews who should be held in such regard, it is the evil that sought to destroy humanity, that first begins with the destruction of the Western World which is in full swing as we speak. The Greeks are almost right, but to compare the Zionists to Jews, is to compare Satan to Jesus.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Really?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Obviously the financial institutions have way too much power, and they are mostly run by Jews, but I take the Jesus perspective "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews, and are not, but do lie." Most jews are just regular people trying to get by, no reason to hate them because of the evil "jews".

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus Jews are not a religion, it's blood and genetics. they have created and the management of all sects and religions. who will argue and create a new sect or religion, and if you do not jew you'll be a in the new sect of uppermost and the only one

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
wonder if they know:
yt: A History of Hebrew Part 7: Old Hebrew to Greek and Aramaic
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
Jews are not a religion, it's blood and genetics. they have created and the management of all sects and religions. who will argue and create a new sect or religion, and if you do not jew you'll be a in the new sect of uppermost and the only one

Okey dokey. You sound perfectly stable with that little diatribe.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Well, they're right you know.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join