It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: 85% of Greeks Believe the Jews Have Too Much Power Over Global Finance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But his mother had a super-Jewey last name (even though she did not).

The name is quite prevalent among Jewish families from Germany and surrounding nations.

It is completely correct as Executive Order 11110 was for the phasing-out of silver certificates in place of Federal Reserve notes. Less silver certificates and more reserve notes means more power for the Federal Reserve as they had control of the notes and not the silver certificates.

This is true, but the real issue was the precedent that was set with the EO. JFK highlighted the fact that the Federal government could, at any time, take the power away from the Federal Reserve and issue it's own currency. That was a threat.

Learn your facts and stop relying on conspiritard, regurgitated nonsense.

So much for a pleasant, civil conversation, huh?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The name is quite prevalent among Jewish families from Germany and surrounding nations.

Supporting documentation?

This is true, but the real issue was the precedent that was set with the EO. JFK highlighted the fact that the Federal government could, at any time, take the power away from the Federal Reserve and issue it's own currency. That was a threat.

How does an Executive Order that helped eliminate silver certificates and encourage printing more reserve notes show that the Federal government could take away the Federal Reserves power and issue its own currency? You do know that Congress, by the Constitution, is in charge of finances, not the President.

So much for a pleasant, civil conversation, huh?

The conversation is quite civil, despite the dearth of facts on your side.

edit on 6-7-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Exactly.

Why aren't we asking if they do have too much power over global finance? To say as much does not mean a person is anti-Semitic.

That is a true statement, however stating the facts does
lead some people to draw anti-Semitic conclusions.

Describing the austerity policies that European creditors have imposed on Greece as an "abysmal failure," progressive presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Wednesday chastised the so-called Troika—the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the European Central Bank (ECB), and the European Commission—for inflicting severe "economic pain and suffering" on the Greek people.

Is America ready for a Jewish President?
Maybe, if they can judge the person as a
individual and not part of a Zionist Banker
Plot to control the world.

Isn't Barry's mom Jewish? If mom is jewish then the kiddo is jewish.

I

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: DelMarvel

There doesn't seem to be any dispute that his mother was not a practicing Jew and he was not raised Jewish so it's hard to see how this is relevant in any case.

Religion was never part of the equation with Volker. It's about genetic linage. ......

I never said anything about his financial decisions related to his background.

Well, now you have me confused.

Your position is he is not a practicing Jew and that his alleged Jewish background had nothing to do with his financial decisions?

Then how is his "genetic lineage" relevant? Other than supporting the claim that all Fed chairmen are Jewish.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There's not much on the net to confirm this, other than his mother's family's name.

His mother, Alma, was the daughter of Elias and Bertha Klippel. Klippel is a Jewish surname.

Is this anything like when American racists used to have terms for people of African descent: quadroon, octaroon, etc., denoting the percentage of African blood in their veins so that no matter how white the person might appear, they would not be allowed to "pass" in the rest of society?

Because that's kind of how you sound. Just a few drops of Ashkenazi Jewish blood ...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Can you put these considerations around Homo Israelensis aside please or take it for what they're worth ?
I know it's hard to distinguish anti-Semitism from simple Israel criticism nowadays, mostly when the term is overused :

New Greek finance minister accused of anti-Semitism

In 2005, Yanis Varoufakis was suspended from Australian radio show for promoting ‘negative stereotypes about Jews’

The new finance minister of Greece has been accused of harboring anti-Semitic views and expressing empathy for Palestinian suicide bombers.
In 2005, Yanis Varoufakis was suspended from a radio show for what the station called the promotion of anti-Jewish stereotypes. Varoufakis, who at the time was an economics professor at the University of Athens, defended himself a few years later by stating that in his criticism of Israeli policies he was merely basing himself on reports in the Israeli daily Haaretz.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
But it doesn't matter if banks are owned by Jews or not, someone would step up to replace them. The real issue behind the problems of the worlds economy is usury. We'd all be better off if usury was banned as it constantly causes the devaluation of money. The leeches that push usury would have to find real jobs that add value to the worlds economy.

Some of the earliest known condemnations of usury come from the Vedic texts of India. Similar condemnations are found in religious texts from Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (the term is riba in Arabic and ribbit in Hebrew).[7] At times, many nations from ancient China to ancient Greece to ancient Rome have outlawed loans with any interest. Though the Roman Empire eventually allowed loans with carefully restricted interest rates, the Christian church in medieval Europe banned the charging of interest at any rate (as well as charging a fee for the use of money, such as at a bureau de change).

The pivotal change in the English-speaking world seems to have come with lawful rights to charge interest on lent money,[8] particularly the 1545 Act, "An Act Against Usurie" (37 H. viii 9) of King Henry VIII of England

link

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I believe I have found a decent source. It is an Israeli source.

Born to a Jewish family in New Jersey in 1927, Volcker attended Princeton University, Harvard and the London School of Economics. In January of 2008, he endorsed Barack Obama's presidency bid and was his closest financial adviser.

ynet

By the looks of that link, this guy is most definitely in bed with Israel and others, like Rothschild. Whether he comes from a Jewish background or not is mute.

Volcker headed the Federal Reserve between 1979 and 1987, under presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan. After leaving the Fed, he went into private practice, becoming chairman of the prominent New York investment banking firm, J. Rothschild, Wolfensohn & Co.; but he was occasionally asked to head public committees – the most famous of all probed possible corruption in the Iraqi Oil for Food program, in 2004.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Why aren't we asking if they do have too much power over global finance? To say as much does not mean a person is anti-Semitic.

Because no one is allowed to try to find the truth- we're only allowed to work and buy trinkets, duh.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Supporting documentation?

I concede that I do not have the clear "proof" of what I claim. You are more than welcome to dismiss it as nothing more than a hunch.

a reply to: DelMarvel

Your position is he is not a practicing Jew and that his alleged Jewish background had nothing to do with his financial decisions?

I'm only addressing the "is he a Jew or not" aspect that was brought up by another member. I have not even touched upon his financial decisions and if they relate to his background.

a reply to: ketsuko

Is this anything like when American racists used to have terms for people of African descent: quadroon, octaroon, etc., denoting the percentage of African blood in their veins so that no matter how white the person might appear, they would not be allowed to "pass" in the rest of society?

Of course not. Why would you jump to such an illogical conclusion? I've only suggested that he is of Ashkenazi decent, in regards to the comment made by another member.

Because that's kind of how you sound. Just a few drops of Ashkenazi Jewish blood ..

No, that's how you are interpreting it. Nothing I have said would have given you the reason to come to such a conclusion.

So the real question is: How did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
#1 I agree with Greece. What they say is true. Before people accuse them of being "racist" (even tho Judaism is not a race)... look into what they are saying and prove them false.

#2 The ADL is the biggest racist organization on the planet.

#3 The world needs to stop thinking every accusation against a Jew is "Anti-Semitic". It's ridiculous already. Give it a rest.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
85% of Greece work in their own Government, sitting on their asses collecting a pay check that the country can not afford to pay.....so why is it again that we care what their opinion is?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If it were true, and the Jews did control the worlds finances, I wonder whom would people rather control the worlds finances?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

But the Greekes are correct the Zionists do control the money..

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
85% of Greece work in their own Government, sitting on their asses collecting a pay check that the country can not afford to pay.....so why is it again that we care what their opinion is?

Greek like many countries is victim of a banking cartel scam. Why should they pay the money back. I am glad to see the people of Greece having the courage to do something about it..

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Greek like many countries is victim of a banking cartel scam. Why should they pay the money back. I am glad to see the people of Greece having the courage to do something about it..

Everyone in Greece that work for the Government or just live on subsistence are part of expense and not profit in anyway. When a countries expenses exceeds all profits (taxes) you get the situation in Greece. Any banking cartel scams are just a tip of a truly fundamental failure at all levels as a country.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I cannot for sure say that it is "The Jews" but I can say for sure that it isn't the American Public or even most of the world's population that has undue influence on world events. There does appear to be a small cadre of people who manipulate world events for some purpose, chances are that it is the bankers, the multinational corporations, the secret societies, the oil companies, etc.

What's worse is that they "gangstalk" people into obeyance, and, as we have seen in the last couple of years, they seem control large segments of the world population. Nearly everyone I know has been in one way or another "manipulated" by "them". Most likely many who work for them post on this website.

Since they can control almost anyone, and nearly everyone is "scared" of them, nothing will change. If there is change it will so carefully controlled as to not affect "their" interests.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody and something must be influencing their opinions.

Reality is influencing their opinions. Take America for example the head of the fed reserve has always been either a Zionist or dual national Israeli. And I would wager it is the same with other central banks in the world.

And the goverments of the world could nationalize their central banks in a heartbeat but they don't. That's because our politicians, many of them are either dual Israeli/whatever country citizens or they have been bought of by Zionist agents.

A politician should not be allowed to have dual citizenship, it should be illegal. A person cannot serve two masters and to try to do so when a person is a politician should be considered Treason.

Cheers - Dave

So, every central bank globally has leadership that is Israeli or at least Zionist - would you like to back up that little rant with any actual facts? I know how they ruin a good story and all that though.

Seriously lol. You want me to provide you with links to all the tools that run central banks and I suppose you'll want links to all the dual citizenship Israelis in government as well, all of which can be found using search engines. I'll do it, but I charge $100 per hour for work you can do yourself ($300/hr for R&D). I expect this would take me about 20 to 40 hours. Do you have four grand to save your fingers the trouble? I have a PayPal and corporate accounts.

This is common knowledge in the public domain, search engines are your friend ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/6.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Oops, dual post
edit on 7/6.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Everyone in Greece that work for the Government or just live on subsistence are part of expense and not profit in anyway. When a countries expenses exceeds all profits (taxes) you get the situation in Greece. Any banking cartel scams are just a tip of a truly fundamental failure at all levels as a country

No whats causes the expense is the banks in causing this situation. I will put it into perspective for you..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join