It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: 85% of Greeks Believe the Jews Have Too Much Power Over Global Finance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
When the banks run dry and people are in poverty, the old scapegoats get pulled out of the hat. Same mantra the Nazis ran with during the depression to gain followers.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Greece is in a state of panic right now. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. The five stages of grief. They are losing their way of life and it hurts. Everyone in Greece will have to go through those five phases as individuals and as a nation before they can move on. Expect a lot of finger pointing, last gasp offers of capitulation, suicide, and finally hitting bottom. Its not going to be pretty, but it is necessary.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I mentioned earlier that this issue is not about religion, but one of genetics.

Huh? How the hell do you prove genetics via a last name? You blood test it?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, good for the Jews...I don't see the point of this poll. If "The Jews" do have control over global finances then I suspect they worked for it. And who's to say what is "too much" control? The Greeks have screwed up so bad finically - should have hired a jewish accountant then they wouldn't be in this mess.

This just in, 80% of the world thinks the Greeks have too much control over yogurt.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm trying to find something for you now, but I believe I may have made a small mistake. His mother is of Ashkanazi decent, and cannot confirm his father yet.

His mother is all that is needed. In Judaism the bloodline runs through the mother not the father.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I believe you're misunderstanding. I'm saying that he is the grandson of Ashkanazi Jews, the family name of Klippel, from Germany and that he is genetically part Ashkanazi Jew. His religion of choice has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
When the banks run dry and people are in poverty, the old scapegoats get pulled out of the hat. Same mantra the Nazis ran with during the depression to gain followers.

And the worldwide economic boycott against Germany started by the Jews had nothing to do with that did it?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I'm trying to find something for you now, but I believe I may have made a small mistake. His mother is of Ashkanazi decent, and cannot confirm his father yet.

His mother is all that is needed. In Judaism the bloodline runs through the mother not the father.

I understand that. His maternal grandparents is whom I have been focusing on. They were Ashkanazi Jews from Germany with the name of Klippel.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So his special Jew blood compelled him to make decisions as Chairman that either knowingly or unwittingly supported Israel?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

And the goverments of the world could nationalize their central banks in a heartbeat but they don't. That's because our politicians, many of them are either dual Israeli/whatever country citizens or they have been bought of by Zionist agents.

Look at what happened to the two Presidents Lincoln and JFK that tried to get rid of the Central banks. They ended up in a casket. Since then no President would dare mess with the Fed Reserve.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I believe you're misunderstanding. I'm saying that he is the grandson of Ashkanazi Jews, the family name of Klippel, from Germany and that he is genetically part Ashkanazi Jew. His religion of choice has nothing to do with it.

I am not misunderstanding anything. You supplied an uncited source and ignored that his maternal family name goes back in Germany for centuries.

Also, you, like the above poster, thinks his unproven genetic Jewiness somehow has him making decisions that supports Israel.

The absurdity level here is astounding at times.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Look at what happened to the two Presidents Lincoln and JFK that tried to get rid of the Central banks. They ended up in a casket. Since then no President would dare mess with the Fed Reserve.

Stop making crap up, Kennedy had no desire to eliminate the Federal Reserve, as a matter of fact, he gave it more power.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Also, you, like the above poster, thinks his unproven genetic Jewiness somehow has him making decisions that supports Israel.

I've said nothing of the sort. I have not made one comment to that effect. I only added to the area of discussion that Buster initiated. You assume too much.

I do apologize that I cannot provide adequate sourcing to confirm made claims. What I have said in this thread only reflects things as how I have come to understand it. But I'm still searching. If I find anything, I will post it.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I've said nothing of the sort. I have not made one comment to that effect. I only added to the area of discussion that Buster initiated. You assume too much.

Which erroneously revolved around all Federal Reserve Chairman either being Jews or Zionists which subsequently influenced their decisions as Chairmen, this took me all of five minutes to disprove. You popped in and claimed, with out substantiation, that Volcker was indeed a Jew because of his genetics. This claim was used to refute my facts that he was not Jewish and offered in support of the other poster's premise.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Stop making crap up, Kennedy had no desire to eliminate the Federal Reserve, as a matter of fact, he gave it more power.

That's not entirely correct. JFK, with EO 11110, became a threat to the Federal reserve by allowing for currency to be created outside of the Federal Reserves hands.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I believe I have found a decent source. It is an Israeli source.

ynet

Then there is this Jewish source:

No, we do not think that former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker is a Jew. According to reporter Roni Sofer of the usually reliable Israeli source YNet, he is a Jew. However this is disputed by credible evidence.

The 2004 biography by Joseph B. Treaster, Paul Volcker: The Making of a Financial Legend, says Volcker attended a Lutheran church on Sundays with his mother, while his father went to an Episcopalian church.

A member of our nearest Teaneck synagogue who has written a new book about Volcker confirmed to us that Volcker is not a Jew. William Silber has published, Volcker: The Triumph of Persistence

tzvee.blogspot.com...

There doesn't seem to be any dispute that his mother was not a practicing Jew and he was not raised Jewish so it's hard to see how this is relevant in any case.

The idea that there is something "genetic" about his financial decisions seems a little ridiculous to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
The idea that there is something "genetic" about his financial decisions seems a little ridiculous to me.

But his mother had a super-Jewey last name (even though she did not).

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

That's not entirely correct. JFK, with EO 11110, became a threat to the Federal reserve by allowing for currency to be created outside of the Federal Reserves hands.

It is completely correct as Executive Order 11110 was for the phasing out of silver certificates in place of Federal Reserve notes. Less silver certificates and more reserve notes means more power for the Federal Reserve as they had control of the notes and not the silver certificates.

Learn your facts and stop relying on conspiritard, regurgitated nonsense.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

There doesn't seem to be any dispute that his mother was not a practicing Jew and he was not raised Jewish so it's hard to see how this is relevant in any case.

Religion was never part of the equation with Volker. It's about genetic linage.

I never said anything about his financial decisions related to his background.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And now 'Jews' - at large - seems to be pi**ed by the results of the Greek referendum :

Greece Is Doing Democracy Wrong

Bloomberg article, penned by Noah Feldman.
For french-speaking readers, self-proclaimed philosopher BHL shouted something similar on his twitter account on the 5th of July.

If no negotiated solution can be found, the Greek default should occur on 30th anniversary of the Israel Economic Stabilization Plan that saved the Israelis from a similar fate ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join