It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earthers - Here is your answer ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Some guy on the street yelling word soup, some misquoted biblical passages and the fact the world is flat wearing nothing but a placard with "I am god" scrawled on it and you ignore him and go about your day...

Then you go home, jump on ATS and enter the discourse with the same dude.

Flat earthers are crazy, let their discussion be with a qualified psychiatrist, otherwise you are playing into their delusion.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Flat-Earthers are so stupid that they do not even belong on a site like this. But it is hard to convince someone so stupid of anything other than their own stupidity

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumina233

Wow are you two identical twin mates or what? That was Bloody Brilliant! The sync between you is OUTSTANDING.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
Who will fly across the south pole in Antarctica and video the journey in real time?

Nobody. Because it's protected by the UN.

that is suspicious in itself but there has been others that have had the ability to go there,in fact I have a neighbor in the antarctic right now ,he's not a conspiracy theorist that I know of. anyway there was a captain cook who traveled to the antarctic in 1773 he was one of the first explorer to reach the ice barrier. during three voyages lasting 3 years and 8 days sailed a total of 60,000 miles along the antarctic coastline never once finding an inlet or path beyond the massive glacial wall.the wall is described as one to 2 thousand feet in thickness from 100 to 200 feet tall and from 800 to 1800 feet below.
his description of his encounter with the ice wall<

"the ice extended east and west far beyond the reach of our sight,while the southern half of the horizon was illuminated by rays of light which were reflected from the considerable height. It was indeed my opinion that this ice extends quite to the pole or perhaps joins some land to which it has been fixed since creation."

zetetic astronomy

also the British ship Challenger completed the circuit of the southern region for three years and traveled nearly 69,000 miles a stretch long enough to have taken them 6 times around on the globe.
100 proofs earth not a globe

it's these little gems that make me think that it very well could be possible that we know nothing about where we live.I just can't make that leap as of yet.lol
here's a good video a bit long but anyone interested in some that have made it to Antarctica and what they saw and interpreted

video
edit on 16-7-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

this explains a lot...it's a good reason not to trust nsa I mean lol,nasa

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

thats explains that rob skiba is an idiot

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude Yes, and this is evidenced by the new moon blocking out the stars. Makes perfect sense. I can sorta see it now. Guess I am a round earther again.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join