It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

page: 1

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:14 AM
I have been reading ats for about 4 years. In all that time i have never joined as i do not feel i can contribute a well thought out op.

I have now signed up just to say that ats has become extremely hard to read. So many people are so rude. I do not understand why there is so much negativity in replies. .

What concerns me most is that these rude, ignorant and sometimes hostile people are labelled as disinfo agents or trolls, when, quite simply they are mean people who come from all walks of life. They feel it is necessary to comment when they have nothing of value or importance to say. Please take the australian mass sighting thread as reference to some of the disgusting examples of intellect that litter many threads here.

We have a few pages of goading and snide comments when all that was needed was no one to reply untill the image was uploaded. I find it frustrating and upsetting.

Please people think about your fellow man and be more respectful!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:17 AM
Hello and welcome to ya. Nice to meet you I'm sure.
a reply to: zoetrope27

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:31 PM
Ignore the rude ones or put them in their place. Don't allow them to ruin your ATS experience. Eventually some fade away and are never heard from again. Some even get banned. Hello to you and welcome!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:42 PM
a reply to: zoetrope27

Hello and welcome

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:25 PM
Hello zoetrope27, welcome to your new conspiracy abode. Usually one of the nice mods will visit your intro thread and throw a bunch of nice links at you... but it looks like you haven't been haven't been visited yet.

Here is the main page for Board Business & Questions. As you can see there are lot's of sticky threads at the top. Most of those are general resource threads, FAQs, and basic help for new users (linking, embedding, etc).

There is also a user messaging sub-system for private messages to other ATS users.
There is also a user upload space which you can upload your avatars or images.

Oh, and don't forget the Terms & Conditions! You should learn the T&C! Don't learn the hard way like I did! Basically, you will do very well on ATS if you just remember to be cordial, to be fair and no personal attacks.

Content is king here on ATS and there are forums here designed especially for your craziest conspiracy ideas.. first is the Skunkworks

and the other is the Gray Area

That about sums it up. We all welcome you to ATS and hope that you find what it is that you are looking for

Sayonara Jupiter

top topics