It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS greetings from Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I've been lurking this site since 2006 when I first started seriously questioning things, I've always been inquisitive and always have always needed answers for everything since I was a child (my mum would tell you how annoying I was
) and now that I'm an adult and about to start my own PI business the questioning continues. I just want to say that it feels great to be a part of this community now and that I can't wait to actively share views and debate with you all.

I made his account a few months ago and the issue that actually prompted me to introduce myself and start engaging is that I read an article not long ago about the new legislation that our government has brought in that effectively silences whistleblowers namely at Nauru detention centre with threat of imprisonment.

The article I read paints a very grim picture at those in power here in Australia but I am yet to examine this legislation In detail it sickens me to the core to read about it. (I won't post the article here just yet as I don't feel it appropriate in the introductions section)

Some part of me thinks that there has to be more this legislation than what is explained in the article though so I would appreciate some input from those who know Moreno. The subject than I do.

Anyway greetings again, and I'm looking forward to discussing the world with you all.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DaveA1990

More* bloody auto correct

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

G'day Davo,

Welcome to the site from a fellow Aussie. I enjoy reading the threads here and don't subscribe much but like being in touch.

Enjoy the obligatory sausage sanger.

Kindest regards from Bally in the Northern Rivers.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Heya mate , there's a bunch of us Aussies here who contribute often , also you said lurker in your intro . Expect a bunch of anti lurkers along shortly . SA here .

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hey, welcome to a lot of divergent views on interesting news. The immigration issues are a big, long ongoing discussion. Starting a new thread on it is a better option.

The only dumb questions are the ones never asked...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaveA1990
Hello ATS,

I made his account a few months ago and the issue that actually prompted me to introduce myself and start engaging is that I read an article not long ago about the new legislation that our government has brought in that effectively silences whistleblowers namely at Nauru detention centre with threat of imprisonment.

The article I read paints a very grim picture at those in power here in Australia but I am yet to examine this legislation In detail it sickens me to the core to read about it. .

While I have no favor for the citizenship demanders coming here, I dare not read the whistle-blower legislation you speak of at the moment as I have spent the last day or two reading about the TPP. As a result of this do not I have the heart to read the proposed legislation either. However, it stands to reason that they would use something like this as an excuse like to this to pass NWO legislation.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Welcome...what state are you from ?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
A lurker since 2006? How on earth did you manage to stay quiet for so long? I had to join and jump into conversations right away. Lurking would kill me. LOL Hello to you and welcome!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
G'day Mate.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
SA all the way!!

Welcome lurker, I sensed your presence.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
G,day mate and welcome
and dont touch Bally,s bloody navy issue snags they,re crook

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto

It's either the sausage or a pongo's breakfast.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hello DaveA1990, welcome to your new conspiracy abode. Usually one of the nice mods will visit your intro thread and throw a bunch of nice links at you... but it looks like you haven't been haven't been visited yet.

Here is the main page for Board Business & Questions. As you can see there are lot's of sticky threads at the top. Most of those are general resource threads, FAQs, and basic help for new users (linking, embedding, etc).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a user messaging sub-system for private messages to other ATS users.
There is also a user upload space which you can upload your avatars or images.

Oh, and don't forget the Terms & Conditions! You should learn the T&C! Don't learn the hard way like I did! Basically, you will do very well on ATS if you just remember to be cordial, to be fair and no personal attacks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Content is king here on ATS and there are forums here designed especially for your craziest conspiracy ideas.. first is the Skunkworks www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the other is the Gray Area www.abovetopsecret.com...

That about sums it up. We all welcome you to ATS and hope that you find what it is that you are looking for

Sayonara Jupiter

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Im from new south walesa reply to: bellagirl

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hello and thanks for the links haven't been on the site in a while so I'm only just seeing all these now
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the snag mate
good to see a few fellow Aussies in here a reply to: bally001

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

dave, though i realize you responded and your intent was polite we typically respond within hours or days, 6 months makes for very slow conversation..

Anyway welcome

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well being a young and dumb teenager at the time I discovered the site I felt I didn't have the appropriate knowledge to reply but I still found the threads engrossing
although having said that I am a bit surprised at myself as well a reply to: Night Star

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Absolutely, I understand that a reply to: TechniXcality

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
G'day mate, welcome to the nuthouse!

There are lots of us Aussies floating around the boards, our plans are coming to fruition - we are taking over the world!!!! Muhahahahahaha.....ha.....ehem.

join