It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Have enyone seen the video of lazaed when he try to explain how we can travel trou space, He tells what he did and learnd at s4. And so on, I think the video is from 91 but I aint realy sure. The titel is [UFO - Scientist Bob Lazar on Area 51 & Antigravity Research (1991)] I very interesting story when he is explaining element 115 he use iraq and bagdad as a exampel of bombing and this was in 1991!!! Is this video a hoax???

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There is evidence both for and against Lazar. Some believe he's the real deal, others that he's an out and out fraud. Unfortunately, there's good evidence on both sides of this...

PRO:
1. He has a W-2 from the Department of Naval Intelligence showing he worked for them for a few days. This doc is official as it was accepted by the government when submitted with his tax return info, and paid. It also has a designation of MAJ on the form, which many take to be a reference to Majestic 12, with the MAJ also turning up on several alleged documents.

2. The Department of Naval Intelligence is known to be one of those who routinely use the base.

3. Lazar knew when and where test flights would be occuring, on the world's most top secret base. and even took witnesses to them.

4. His descriptions of the interior of the craft coincide with some of the early alleged government docs describing the same thing...most notable, General Twining's description of the interior of one of the crashed ships in the 50's.

5. Though Los Alamos claims they never employed him, he IS listed in one of their employee phone directories.

6. Though college records seem to be non-existent, there are professors who remember him in classes, and he does seem to have more knowledge than a self-educated man.

7. Satellite recon confirms the probable existence of a facility where he claims S-4 to be. Also, S-4 is mentioned in conjunction with Area 51 in an alleged government doc, the SOM-1 Security Manual (check the page listing the locations of what materials go where....this is also in line with Lazar's statements that S-4 was for tech, not alien bodies...)

CON:

1. He claimed to work for Los Alamos, but they deny it (see above).

2. His educational degrees, etc. seem to be non-existent (he claims they were altered, and there is evidence to suggest it).

3. He has a past of money problems, lending creedence that he may be out for the money.

4. His physics explanations are scoffed at by modern physicists...

Personally, I feel he was an unwitting disinfo agent...brought on board because given his profile, they KNEW he'd leak some info. This is why he was shown the "Yellow Book" material...imho, as the info in it was standard for some of the past disclosure attempts (aliens interracting/witnessing the Egyptians, Jesus, etc.) All in all, I think his story contains some fact, and some disinfo fed to him, and that he was chosen because he'd be easy to discredit, while still getting the disinfo out there...

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
tnx for the info. But have you seen the movie?? I relly intresting. I doent belive in lazar but after this movie I was like hmmm maybe........
I havent seen alien or ufo at area 51 but only at s4. They only used area 51 for a airbort then they did take a bus. Maybe we can try to fiend area S4, Start a research on him and s4. Maybe we can fiend out whats real.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You can review satellite images to look for S-4 (Papoose Lake). I've seen the video, but it was a while back, and a buddy of mine had it...never got it myself. I do have the Testor model based on his account, and it had a method of ordering it (back in the day)... Last I checked, his old site was down, as he's focusing on his new company.

The satellite images also confirm a road to where S-4 supposedly is. I've even seen one photo with a trail of dust behind a vehicle on that road, though I've since been unable to locate a link for it again...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's amusing to me that physicists laugh at Lazar's stuff, but then recently announce the discovery of elemnts such as 115 and higher. Yeah, there are faults to Lazar's story, but he atleast did some homework on the subject, which is a far cry better than most. Not sure I buy his tale either, though.

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So what does lazar do today??? Work at .......
And how can we be sure that S4 does exist.... Does someone have nice links whit info and image??

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
And why did he use iraq and bagdad as bombing target? Did the Us hate iraq back in 1991??

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There's another recent post about his C2C interview. That posting link has info about Lazar's company, etc. It should be known or mentioned, that Lazar is ostensibly trying to distance himself from the entire UFO subject these days, and for good reason....it's really done him no good in the past.

As for S-4, one can look at satellite photos of Papoose and you can see that there is some kind of activity there of some sort. I'll see if I can find some good links...

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
tnx i did fiend this www.anomalies.net...

But there is only bad quality picture.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here's some of what I've found so far...

The S-4 facility

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

Shows the W-2, security badge, some other info

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

Interesting note about the planet discovered around Zeti-Reticuli, then later retracted�

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

An excellent find, this site shows a great picture of Groom and Papoose Lake, as well as close ups of the base at Groom, and even a still from the Lockheed U-2 Training Video that mentions Area 51 on the blackboard, hehe� A good shot of one of the blacked out buses as well.

area51phx.freeservers.com...

Here's a pic showing where S-4 is in relation to Area 51. (the first photo is in black and white, and shows the roads better, the second is where I added labels...unfortunately, my crappy work machine saves changes into bitmaps, so I have to use gifs for size restrictions (which screws up colors)....)

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Gazrok]

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Tnx for this links. Now I become very intrested in this. But does it exist a picture that shows the hangars doors or something like that. There must be a good prove that that base does exist like a picture of the hangars dors. And can we relly trust lazard? How belive what he says??? I am sceptic about him.... But I will try to fiend prove that S4 is real and it is like he said i will belive him

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Gazrok some questions for you. If a bus is going there every day, I think there would be a road that is visible more that on the picture. And if thre is traffic out there and the sun shine on the cars the sun will reflect on the mettel and then will it be vissible on the picture?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There are no sat photos with a res good enough to show the doors. The sat photo with the testor model does show what appears to be a disc near the facility. I believe I can still dig up the little booklet that came with it, but that's the only other good photo showing anything like that. (a pic of this is in one of the links above...the first I think)

I've seen better sat pics, and even found links describing them in my search, but the pics don't load, or get no page found. For instance, there was a pic which showed the buses in a fenced area...and another showing a dust trail behind a bus on the road going around the mountain to S-4, but so far, no dice.

One must remember that the runway and doors are camoed just to avoid being picked up by satellite imaging. You can likewise bet they know when those birds are going overhead...and batten down the hatches accordingly.

As I said, there are reasons to believe and not believe Lazar. For me, the W-2 is still one of the most telling, including the MAJ prefix...

Gazrok some questions for you. If a bus is going there every day, I think there would be a road that is visible more that on the picture. And if thre is traffic out there and the sun shine on the cars the sun will reflect on the mettel and then will it be vissible on the picture?

As mentioned, they know when satellites are overhead. Likewise, the buses run only in the morning, and in the evening, according to both Lazar and witnesses (as previously you could see parts of Papoose from public lands...don't think you can anymore). Early in the morning, and early evening, you won't get much reflection. The dust trail is really the only visible sign you're likely to see on satellite. Just as runways and hangar doors can be camouflaged, it would be pretty easy to camo a road to look like surrounding terrain as well. If you look on the map, you can see some roads heading in that direction, and it gets hard to make out once the road reaches the dry riverbed. Such a natural formation certainly would aid in hiding a road, and it would conveniently lead right to the outcrop where S-4 is said to be.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Gazrok]

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You know what now I belive that there is a facility there if you said that you did see a bus. I belive you but about bob lazar and if there is alien Ufos in S4 I relly doent belive. But where S4 is now is a relly nice hide spot.
If you fiend that pic post it here. What do you think thy do at s4?? Do you belive that thay have alien space crafts??

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Xon]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, I had posted this in RATS before, but I really don't see the harm in it...

As some here know, I'm a Lockheed brat, meaning my father has worked for Lockheed for many years as I was growing up (he still does). Anyhow, when I lived in Saudi, we were in a Lockheed compound of course. As such, all of the other kids I played with were also Lockheed brats. One of these kids' dad previously worked at Area 51, or as he called it "Groom". (quite common to simply use geographic names for such places). He often made reference to a separate research place nicknamed "the Hangar", that was at a different part of the complex, and on a different lake bed, over the mountain. This seems to fit the idea of S-4 extremely well, and it was recalling this little childhood tidbit, that really got me going on Lazar's story (indeed, a search on Lazar is what initially got me to this forum!).

I believe that some of the links I gave above (if you read the commentary), will mention the pics I've mentioned too, and you may see the dead or missing links for yourself.

I'd also recommend looking up the SOM-1 Security Manual (you can see it at majesticdocuments.com... ) and then look on the page listing the various facilities. You'll see that alien items related to tech and propulsion are to go to a place called "S-4"...

Personally, I believe that what goes on at S-4 is exactly what Lazar claimed...attempts to reverse-engineer alien spacecraft. I think Lazar simply overemphasized his importance and success in this area (as most of the sincere ones who come forward inevitably do). According to Lazar, there were nine different crafts at the facility. Just like one would expect with the kind of compartmentalization that would occur in such a place, he knew only the details of HIS project, not the others. Also, he said he never saw any aliens (which is supported by the security manual, as biologics went to the Blue Lab at Wright Patterson).

S-4 was, and is, still an EXCELLENT hiding spot for this kind of thing.

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
you have a intresting past, And I have now a lot to read. Thanks for all the links and help Gazrok. But the father of your friend dident do a good trick if he told the kid what did hapend there, kids can never hold a secret
But you got me very intresting in this and I will now read and think.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Xon]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, he never said they have spacecraft or anything there.

My friend's dad only made reference to a facility called "the Hangar". He never told my buddy anything about what was done there (and he may not have known, as he was stationed at Groom). He said that the guys who worked at the Hangar either lived on the base, in a different residential area of 51, or they flew in each morning via Janet, and bussed it to the hangar. That's all that was ever said. It wasn't until hearing about Lazar did this start to jive and make some sense. I should also note that my buddy did live in the residential compound on the base.

Having lived in a similar compound in Saudi, this wasn't hard to fathom. Most of what you need is pretty much in compound. There's usually a rec center with a pool, snack shack, video arcade, etc. Almost like most gated communities. He said it was similar to what we did in Saudi, on weekends, a bus would go to town, and they'd do shopping, etc., then take the bus back to the compound/base. He also mentioned that like Saudi, the buses were heavily tinted (though not blacked out). In Saudi of course, with 120 degree heat, and blazing sun, the reason for the tinting was obvious...I can't imagine the Nevada desert was much better, hehe...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
And why did he use iraq and bagdad as bombing target? Did the Us hate iraq back in 1991??

You have heard of the first gulf War, right? Hussein invaded Kuwait August 1990 and March 1991 Iraq accepts the cease fire terms. So to answer your question, yes the US hated Iraq back in '91

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yea thats right. I am so dumb that dident remember that

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think this explains why I can no longer find the photos...

Knapp said that in the Summer of 1988, a Soviet spy satellite took pictures of the Papoose Lake area. One of the photos shows roads that lead into nearby hills where Lazar said the discs were stored. Parked busses with blacked-out windows are shown near the hanger area (In early interviews, Lazar had specifically mentioned being transported from Groom Lake to S4 in busses with blacked-out windows). Before May, 1989 (the date of Lazar�s first appearance on KLAS-TV), Soviet satellites took only one or two photos of S4 a month, but after that date they took them daily. For sale at sky-high prices, the photos are cataloged according to date, time, and satellite.

<<   2  3 >>

join