It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

generic Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello all,
My name is Matt and this is my first post. I have been an occassional lurker here at ATS for a few years, but I finally decided to join so I can add my two cents and some of my experiences to the discussions.

I am retired from the Air Force (aircraft maintenance) and am currently living in the state of Washington, USA. My hobbies and interests are anything tech-related, but if I had to narrow it down, it would be computers, camera gear (but not necessarily photography), and most recently, trying to learn diy electronics/circuits and the associated programming/software that goes along with it.

I look forward to talking with you in the forums!

Matt

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Welcome lurker. Join the lurker squad, theres an organization of them here. They all say hello I'm a lurker in their intro thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A generic warm welcome.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: genericHandle

Welcome aboard mate!

Yes, I am an Aussie.

If you would like one of these wonderful Avatars, you click Here and some really nice people will design one for you. Just give them an idea of what you would like.

Best of all, it is free and they enjoy making them.

P

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello and welcome!!

Very apt!

Yeah. we can be a bunch of clowns sometimes too.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse! I know the first step is a doozy, but hardly anyone notices the rabbit-hole before its too late. Be careful, you might enjoy your stay and not want to leave ;-)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thanks everyone!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hello fellow Washingtonian...

Will somebody please turn down the frickin' heat ?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hi. Welcome.
edit on 7-7-2015 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello genericHandle, welcome to your new conspiracy abode. Usually one of the nice mods will visit your intro thread and throw a bunch of nice links at you... but it's been 2 days and you haven't been visited yet.

Here is the main page for Board Business & Questions. As you can see there are lot's of sticky threads at the top. Most of those are general resource threads, FAQs, and basic help for new users (linking, embedding, etc).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a user messaging sub-system for private messages to other ATS users.
There is also a user upload space which you can upload your avatars or images.

Oh, and don't forget the Terms & Conditions! You should learn the T&C! Don't learn the hard way like I did! Basically, you will do very well on ATS if you just remember to be cordial, to be fair and no personal attacks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Content is king here on ATS and there are forums here designed especially for your craziest conspiracy ideas.. first is the Skunkworks www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the other is the Gray Area www.abovetopsecret.com...

That about sums it up. We all welcome you to ATS and hope that you find what it is that you are looking for

Sayonara Jupiter

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
glad you signed up, as a long time lurker here you must have a lot of ideas to put in writing

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
hello

top topics

join