It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridiculous posts by suspect sources

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: ChiefD

My thoughts as a NOOB:

It has become apparent that if I would have posted a thread 6 months ago from one of those "known hoaxer" sites, which are unknown to me as hoax sites, detailing how the Confederate flag would be a target of the MSM and labeled a symbol of racial discrimination and stores like Walmart or Amazon would remove them from their inventory over night...my OP would have been moved to the HOAX forum. Nowfast forward to today when that OP wasn't a hoax.

Does the proven factual story get shifted back from the HOAX forum and those who scoffed the thread have to clean the ATS restrooms with their toothbrushes?..

Good point! Life can be strange at times.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

No offense taken, no worries. I like a good debate. I don't want everyone to agree with me. That would make for a boring thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I actually posted this as scenario to a Super mod who did move my thread to the HOAX forum and asked this question and it's been over 3 weeks now and no response from ANY mod.
I am not out to cause trouble in anyway, but I feel the question at least deserves a response from a mod as it is a valid question.

On the other hand, forgettabout it, as my life will go on, and I do not want on any mods # list.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join