It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fourth of July" ATS Republican Primary Poll...(Not Offical)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Both men haven't been tainted by the beltway... IMO, Webb, couldn't stand the beltway politics and did not seek re election to the Senate...

It would shake things up because they are both on the fringe of their party, I think it would be nice if Carson / Webb went Independent and made a run, they won't get any help or $$$ from their respective parties..

It might set a precedent and show those bastages on Capitol Hill, that you can get things done if you find solutions to problems as opposed to herding to either side of the aisle and point fingers and resort to childish name calling...

It's well past time for those types to be swept out of DC on their collective hind ends...

I know I know... it'll never happen, but one can dream can't one

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yea I'm pretty familiar with Webb, but not remotely so with Carson so that's why I had asked.

You're spot on with your assessment of Webb and his distaste. Which is shame, in my opinion. I would've liked to have seen him keep on trying to shake things up.

Then again, the longer he's there the more chance of him getting tainted. So he probably left at a good time. I wouldn't mind seeing his campaign get somewhere, if I had my druthers.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You can't help but like Carson.

He seems (at least on TV) to be a decent man.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: concerned190
I will stand with rand

I like Rand as well. But, I love what Trump is doing.

We can't let the MSM pick our Candidates.

I feel like youre letting them do that with you and Trump.......

You do know Trump has donated recently to very progressive Democrats like Schumer, Weiner, and Reid?

Im telling you, this guy is not concervative , do not fall for his BS

I like Rand, I like his voting record, I like the fact that he puts action behind his words.....looking at a few others......

Trump is not even on my list
edit on 7/5/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
I vote Hillary!!!.....

should go away and never come back.

I like Ben Carson, but I still think it's too early to tell for me. I am definitely liking Trump's immigration policy.

What immigration policy?

Again hes got a lot of platitudes, we just elected a president twice who had some really great speeches......

Really want to do that again?

Or do you want to vote someone in who actually has a plan and has a history of trying to put those in action?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: drifter1109
I'm for Trump. Maybe we need someone who would be to rich to be bought.

No one is too rich to be bought........

Because the one thing the super rich want, when they are that wealthy, is power......

Hes a meglomaniac who wants to be in a position of power.......

Im telling you guys, stop listening to the BS hes filling your TVs with and start reading up on the man....

Youre being fooled

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

My dream ticket right now is Carson/Sanders

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Trump/Cruz

Just because I don't want Jon Stewart to retire.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Walker / Carson and Trump once a year to play the Easter Bunny at the White House egg hunt.

As a moderate Independent I'm not left with much of a choice beyond moderate Republicans. The Democrats have devolved into a faaaaaaaaaaaaar Left catastrophe and don't seem to have a real candidate running beyond the "hey its my turn" queen of the party Clinton or Sanders who would be better suited to lead Cuba. Honestly Dem's, you can't do better than that

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I definitely agree with stosh. With so much misinformation and money surrounding the election process, it's hard to trust anyone running. Or just sifting through the BS.

The only candidate I found worthy of a vote was Ron Paul. However he was quickly eliminated as he only for the people. His brutal honesty got him in trouble.

I was in favor of Rand but too many of his values seem to contrast with his father, Ron. Many claim he's just playing the game until he wins election (saying what big business wants to hear), but I'm not sure.

I may lean toward Carson/Sanders. I like Sanders stance on the TPP, although I haven't done much research on Carson.

I am very suspicious of Trump. Seems like just a power-ego trip to him. I hope no one's serious about him..
edit on 5-7-2015 by agent99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Like I said, too early to tell for me; I haven't spent that much time looking into the candidates.

I completely agree with you that we need someone who keeps their word and their actions follow what they say.

By his policy I mean we need to stop illegal immigrants from coming into this country so easily. Right now he is the only one calling it like it is. I think everyone else is too worried about losing their votes if/when they get amnesty.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Maybe Trump, maybe Carson. Not really certain yet, on any particular person, though several I would NOT vote for, at all. Not Christie, ever, and if he was the second place for someone else, they'd lose my vote, too, no matter who it was.
edit on 5-7-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: added comment

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I like John Kasich.

It really does astound me that anyone could give serious consideration to Trump. He's got exactly -0- on a resume qualifying him to be President. He's said absolutely nothing that would lead me to believe he'd be anything but an unmitigated disaster if he somehow fell into the job.

Then again, Obama's qualifications were also -0-.

I rest my case.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
I like John Kasich.

It really does astound me that anyone could give serious consideration to Trump. He's got exactly -0- on a resume qualifying him to be President. He's said absolutely nothing that would lead me to believe he'd be anything but an unmitigated disaster if he somehow fell into the job.

Then again, Obama's qualifications were also -0-.

I rest my case.

I live in Ohio and Kasich isn't good for anyone but Kasich. He attended our state NRA convention pretending to be with us and accepted a large donation only to vote for the Brady Bill. When he became governor, he made chances to the tax system that made the state look solvent but strapped the municipalities. He has done nothing but lie.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

My dream ticket right now is Carson/Sanders

I like Trump and his Hair.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I like Bernie Sanders and Ben Carson a lot. They are both saying the right things. I even like some of the things Trump has said so far but I cant help but wonder if he is just a little too unpredictable to be a good president. It seems like he can go off on a tangent sometimes and for an individual that is fine, but not for the leader of a superpower.

I think a Sanders-Carson ticket would be hard to beat and good for the country.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Rand for me. I'm going to the primary again to put my vote up for him. He may not be entirely like his father but he's Libertarian enough for me. I think he's one of the few that understands the state of our economy. Which is crap going on to be crappier.
edit on 6-7-2015 by asmall89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Trump just because we don't need another Clinton or Bush.
I have known about Trump for many years from watching him on TV and reading about him in books... he's arrogant, proud, loud and won't stop at anything till he get's his way, he's had his up's and downs picked him self up and moved on. Anyone that says ... "We are going to make our country great again" and really means it has my vote!
He won't be politically correct which we have had stuffed down our throats for years so tired of that quote!
He said, "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards, and they're telling us what we're getting."
He wants to secure our border and improve our national security.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wondering why I can not post the other half of my original post ?? Tried it 2x. Oh well whatever no worries.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join