It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorneys at War - Inside an elite Israeli military law unit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Israel was given a land and they chose to break that agreement by expanding their borders. Annexing land by force is against international law. Every bit of land they have stolen since 1948 should be returned to the Palestinians.

Look, if this is what you want to tell yourself i'm fine with it. The history remains - the Arabs rejected the United Nations Partition Plan and then got their ass served to them.

A combined invasion by Egypt, Jordan and Syria, together with expeditionary forces from Iraq, entered Palestine - Jordan having declared privately to Yishuv emissaries on 2 May it would abide by a decision not to attack the Jewish state.[11] The invading forces took control of the Arab areas and immediately attacked Israeli forces and several Jewish settlements.
Source

To say that the government that was elected into office is occupying that land is nonsense.

A militant terror group that was elected 10 years ago and then immediately wiped out all opposition (and doing so ever since), without any option for a new election is an occupation. If you don't think so, I hope you will some day have the chance to live your live under such rule. Then we will see what you think.

What is the definition of occupation? The holding and control of an area by a foreign military force which is exactly what Israel is doing when it comes to Gaza.

Does Israel control the border between Gaza and Egypt?

Lets agree on something - why don't we stay on the topic. Did you read the reportage? If no, why do you responding in this tread?

edit on 6-7-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
This is like some kind of bad ethnic joke.... only a Jewish army would have lawyers at the front. Just saying...like I said, a bad ethnic joke!

If they send lawyers at front ... Better wonder what they plan to do with the accountants.

<< 1   >>

join