It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl speaking in machine language, lights flickering, A/C tripping, and phone dying!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
With small subsets of C++ , like Processing (arduino), there is little need for assembler. You can however inject in-line assembler when needed, and that gives you a lot of control while letting you get down and dirty if you have to.
edit on 6-7-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I got into this 'trance mode' last night again.

I wasn't able to contact her. I received random human voices instead. There was this one guy who sounds like in trouble saying "tamole, tamole!! let me in, let me in!!"

It freaked me out, so I immediately waked myself up. There's a chance he might indeed be in trouble or a spirit trying to possess me so I'm not taking chances.

I'll intently tune in to her next time. I think I could do it with luck on my side.

Again, last night, some things in my room moved on it's own. I had visions of the next day and it happened the day after.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
With small subsets of C++ , like Processing (arduino), there is little need for assembler. You can however inject in-line assembler when needed, and that gives you a lot of control while letting you get down and dirty if you have to.

In the context of the OP, I think an AI would solely use Assembly and even possibly manipulate binary code itself. Something humans can't do efficiently but a highly advanced AI could rapidly manipulate.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

If you believe that things in your room are moving on their own, set up a camera....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

If you believe that things in your room are moving on their own, set up a camera....

I'm alone in my room, no way!

I've done it before, it just freaked me out. One day perhaps, when I'm perfectly familiar and comfortable with these forces, I'll setup a camera.

A camera may make it worse I mean really worse. I think I can only do if I share a room with someone, preferably someone who has a very bad karma and deserves to get hurt!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

In the context of the OP, I think an AI would solely use Assembly and even possibly manipulate binary code itself. Something humans can't do efficiently but a highly advanced AI could rapidly manipulate.

On the contrary. The high order object oriented programming is required to build the data structures necessary for AI. There would be no need to try and replicate that kind of computer science in assembler, nor may it be even possible. You would be spending time on recreating some of the most incredible algorithms ever invented. Certain manipulative and iterative routines may benefit from assembler, but they can be isolated into very small pieces of code that must be as efficient as possible.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

On the contrary. The high order object oriented programming is required to build the data structures necessary for AI. There would be no need to try and replicate that kind of computer science in assembler, nor may it be even possible. You would be spending time on recreating some of the most incredible algorithms ever invented. Certain manipulative and iterative routines may benefit from assembler, but they can be isolated into very small pieces of code that must be as efficient as possible.

I mean an autonomous machine that can design and write an original software... Sorry, I don't mean to say a human that writes AI programs.

A machine obviously won't pick a language that is easily understood by humans. It will pick a language that will give it the most flexibility and efficiency.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

You're probably not the only one having weird tech related dreams.

Long ago, (long meaning about 2 years or so
) i had a dream where some kid came to me and said "turn the radio on in your cell phone and we'll be able to talk, that's the only way we can communicate with you, don't turn it off again" or something like that. As soon as i paid attention to what he was saying his voice turned into kind of "electronic noise" and lost human properties.

Then the next day had another dream in which i was in a small old style town, streets without pavement, lots of trees, houses that looked very simple and old, like 1700 or whatever. Then a bunch of guys and i were all placed in the back of a truck and were driven into a prison of sorts. Once inside, there was this open area where most of the people were gathering, i walked around and one guy told me: don't act as if you're surprised to be here, they'll know you still remember where you came from, everyone is here or gets here at some point. You just pretend you forgot everything and they'll let you out, then you can look for the others.

I didn't think much of that and it didn't make sense to me, after that i was sent to a room with a steel door and a small window at the top of the wall, just to let some air come through, there was a bed and a chair, and a small desk, nothing else. After a while i was just sitting there and suddenly someone called to me from outside the wall, he just said, grab this bag and pretend you're eating the chips, look inside and talk.

The bag was more or less like a doritos bag, with some chips inside, i started eating them, then i realized the was a radio inside, a walky talky sort of radio. grabbed it and turned it on, then i could hear noises and voices, i talked through it and suddenly could hear my girlfriend's voice, suddenly someone started banging on the door and trying to open it, last thing that happened is i remember yelling her name at the radio and then i woke up. As soon as i opened my eyes my cell phone started ringing and guess what, it was her asking if i was ok because she sensed something was wrong and in her sleep she heard me calling her name.

Who knows, something may be going on with tech and it may not be the matrix as such, but something else we 're not even aware about in any way, yet.

edit on 12-7-2015 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A thought,
If you had a computer with text to speech enabled
and it grabbed a text in a directory of the operating system written in programming language
with comment in English you would get a similar result.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join