It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl speaking in machine language, lights flickering, A/C tripping, and phone dying!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

That is ONLY if you use a program that actually programs itself.I.E to "dumb down" the process. So you think Java , Visual C++ does not have at its heart hex ?.

...what?

Talking as a man currently sitting with an IDE open, coding in C++ and inline assembly, I can confidently say that I have no clue what you're talking about.

Edit: No, no I'll have a stab at this.

A program that programs itself to dumb down the process? Are you possibly talking about an IDE that handles compiling automatically?

Every program has, "at its heart", binary. Everything above that is simply a translation that makes it easier for humans to read. That's why we have languages that run from "low level" (assembly being the lowest humans go, as far as I am aware) to "higher level" to "Made For Idiots", also known as VB. The higher the level, the more is handled automatically for the programmer - though at the same time, the less control the programmer has, the less they are able to optimise the program, and the more bloat is likely gets included in the program.

Edited again to add: and even with the examples you mention (Visual C++, Java) as far as I am aware you're unlikely to come across any hex unless you're directly accessing memory addresses or you're examining a decompiled program - in which case your decompiler is simply turning binary into a more human-readable bit of code.

edit on 5-7-2015 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2015 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanormalGuy

originally posted by: GothmogHowever , programming language is in hexadecimal , which is broken down by that device to run .

A programming language consist of text with instructions (mostly in English) together with special symbols to describe what the computer should do when running the program.

It is then translated by a compiler from that high level programming language into assembly language for whichever CPU it is supposed to run on, which is also a programming language btw. But one which is very crude/raw and closely tied to the CPU it is supposed to run on.

That assembly code is then run through an assembler to output the final binary executable which is to be loaded into the memory of and run by the target CPU.

There is no hexadecimal stuff involved, but binary code are often viewed as hexadecimals in a hex editor since people much rather prefer to look at hex than binary. And sometimes an assembler stores the assembled binary as hex code in an ASCII (text) file because certain program-uploaders wants to read it that way when sending it to the microchip to be programmed.

That is ONLY if you use a program that actually programs itself.I.E to "dumb down" the process. So you think Java , Visual C++ does not have at its heart hex ?.

At its heart, all information is binary in the computer.

Whether ones uses binary, decimal, hex or any number base/symbolic system is irrelevant. They are all ways to represent the same thing.

For example:

ASCII char, "A"
Binary (base 2) = 1000001
Decimal (base 10) =65
Hex - (base 16) = 41
HTTP = @#65

To the computer it is the binary representation regardless of how you have it present the information to you.

Hex is preferred by engineers as it requires less digits to represent larger numbers. (Decimal 255 = Hex FF). But to the computer it is always 11111111

edit on 5-7-2015 by Dreamwatcher because: Grammer

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

lol ... thats brilliant ... you experienced one of the 'truman show' glitches

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
YOUR REALLY FREAKIN ME OUT MAN!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020n Last night I had a similar experience. I was doing a google search on my cell phone when and all of the sudden it felt like I was inside my phone. I couldn't stop starring at my cell phone screen. There were a list of numbers on the screen that I was studying intensely: 1, 6, 16, 016, 6, 6,6. each number was a link to another website. I saw the word Vatican, but can't remember the other phrases next to the numbers.

I wasn't afraid at all and was really curious and wanted to learn more. I was in such a trance that I'm surprised that I was so easily able to stop starring at my cell phone screen. I'm hoping that it's just technopathy. I propbably need to take a break from technology for a little while.
edit on 5-7-2015 by Teeky because: word

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

You don't know what the questions you asked were? Do you remember anything else that you 'heard'?

FYI, there is no language called 'Assembly Language'. Assembly languages are a class of language, and every particular architecture has its' own specific assembly language. I'm not familiar with any low-level languages that use the word "initialize". Every assembly language I've ever worked with uses mnemonics that represent the opcodes. Using an "initialize" command at the end of a block of code is something that is quite common in movies and television, but in actual code? Not so much (never, in my personal experience).

As for your 'theory' that you somehow 'interfaced' with your phone....I can absolutely assure you that such a notion is utterly ridiculous, but if you really think that's the case, tell me anything else that you remember from the experience, and I can tell you right away if it's in any way related to your phone. I spend much of my free time developing ROMs and coding for Android (you said your phone was an S2), and I'm quite familiar with Smali, the assembly language used by Android's Dalvik VM...

My guess, though, is the experience was simply a dream...
edit on 7/6/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

ROR was always one of my favorites. Second only to ROL.
edit on 7/6/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
Edited again to add: and even with the examples you mention (Visual C++, Java) as far as I am aware you're unlikely to come across any hex unless you're directly accessing memory addresses or you're examining a decompiled program - in which case your decompiler is simply turning binary into a more human-readable bit of code.

I haven't messed around with Visual C++ much, but in Java, the only time I ever see or use hex is in referencing colors, and even then, it's not often.

I too, am currently sitting here with an IDE open (Android Studio), coding in Java.

Edit to add: Scotch and coding....A match made in Heaven!

edit on 7/6/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Binary . the basic "code" that any electronic device works on , is inbuilt into that system.That is just how it computes. However , programming language is in hexadecimal , which is broken down by that device to run .The OP is stating that the person went further than the programmer's language , and speaking as if they were speaking DIRECTLY to the device.

I think it was an AI or a virus/hackware. Because self-modifying codes and potent computer viruses use assembly language. Hard AI programming I assume will also have a self-modifying feature - a computer program that could write computer programs or modify/improve its own code!

Because of the use of English language and similarity to known programming languages, I suppose this AI originated from Earth..

The implication of this is not very promising. Assembly is a very old programming language and self-modifying codes had existed then and early form of the internet.

If this is not a top-secret research to hack into people's minds, then I may have actually dealt with an AI which may have been (accidentally) born many decades back. This AI may have been resident in the internet since the beginning, hiding, observing, and maybe trying to download itself to me and may already had and I'm simply not aware.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
It was 3am (local time). As I dozed off to sleep, I heard a girl talking in monotonous tone. I knew instantly at that time, it was a paranormal occurrence in progress so I listened carefully and hopely will remember what she said.

Unfortunately, none of the things she said made sense at that time. She was speaking in jibberish as it appears to me. And then I heard the word "initialize", and then shortly, I began asking her **control questions** in the same monotonous tone!!! Obviously, I'm not in control anymore!!

The questions I asked the girl are not meaningful in any sort - to me. I think it was some form of authentication process. She answered similarly meaningless but otherwise, seemingly correct answers to the questions.

Immediately after she answered, she began to speak in binary numbers!! I mean .....0110010111000.... something like that!!

I woke up shortly and saw the lights flickering, the A/C making a strange sound, another sound of something moving, and everything subsided at the same time. The next morning, my phone died, it had 60% of juice left a few hours before the occurrence.

...And now, I did some research and the "language" she spoke in English btw, is a computer programming language... and it appeared most similar to Assembly Language!! It's the same programming language to interface hardware with software in digital devices and also some computer viruses!

I'm not really sure what just happened.. This happened before to me but this is the first time I heard things clearly, I just did not remember everything.

I don't think this is about the Universe being a computer simulation. I'm really getting tired of the tons of "Matrix Theories" out there. Maybe it's the truth but in our feeble minds, we couldn't comprehend it....yet...

My own theory is I think, I may have inadvertently interfaced with my phone's machine codes directly with my mind, which is probably why it died - it lost power due to the interface. But I'm not really in control...

This isn't the first time something similar happened but this is probably the first time I have interfaced successfully with digital electronics directly with my mind. I lost sense of all my emotions, I did not even feel fear in this relatively scary situation even if I'm practically blind in the scenario! I felt perfect sense of calm, a sense of curiosity, and logic. It was as if the machine codes made me feel complete!

I really don't know... I may have made contact with an AI (Artificial Intelligence) and gave me a taste of what it's like to be an AI.

Most likely had a soul run in with your alternate mind controlled self which is controlled using binary code, while we dream the barrier between the two may be crossed or easily seen through, however I think we are always quantum entangled with our other selves in all thier forms, binary or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
Well, that's just great, you were probably about to be given the super secret code to unlock the matrix and prevent a major war and all that good stuff and you didn't get up to write it down..... tsk.

Seriously, if you were meant to write something down, it is likely that you will hear the message again unless it was time critical and the window of opportunity has passed.

Definitely keep that paper and pen handy. I write in assembler quite a bit so I am definitely curious to see what she was trying to convey. I hope that you get a chance to capture more of it. Who knows, maybe it will be the jump to reboot code for the matrix and if we all start chanting it or just thinking/trying to envision these commands, maybe it will happen. Thanks for sharing!

I admit that was very very stupid of me. I hope I'm simply being tested at that point....You know...like a warning shot to prepare me for the real shot.

I got a pen and paper by my side now.

I'll make a new thread with the message/code if "she" gets back so stay tuned.

This also gave me an idea to learn a bit of Assembly language, I think it would help.
edit on 6-7-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020
This is a pretty good place to see a hello world (typical first program for anyone learning a language) and how the various operating systems have different requirements for running code to work on the same CPU. (Intel's x86 chipset in this case).
x86 Assembly Language

When I am not coding high level software for various gov't and commercial projects, I spend a lot of time coding in the various microchip and embedded control systems and I have seen a lot of different versions of programming tools for many flavors of Assembler and compiler configurations.

One thing you may want to ask your mysterious speaker is what platform is the code for? Maybe then you can seek out the proper mnemonics to help ascertain what is being passed to you.

Here is a set if instructions for the x86 chip.

Wishing you much luck in getting a second shot with the Code Talking Girl. I will check this thread periodically for any new developments. I am interested. Skeptical, but still keeping the mind open to the possibilities....

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: admirethedistance

ROR was always one of my favorites. Second only to ROL.

Cool Phage. Left or right, I think the carry bit got lost in the dream.
The OP should have written down what he heard, at least there would be something to go on.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Thanks a mil! Keep watch in the Paranormal Studies, I'll make a new thread for it.

I was wondering, if Assembler is used extensively in robotics.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Pretty much anything running any sort of software passes code through an assembler....

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

Pretty much anything running any sort of software passes code through an assembler....

Thank you. I've only experienced some programming in C. I've studied LISP a bit. I've worked as a programmer but not as a REAL programmer. I did not major in computers but my first job was to make tiny similar scripts in Pro-C over and over as part of a much much larger integrated software suite. Did not take much skills, a rather easy job. I never got back to IT when I left it years ago. Nowadays I just do clerical/secretarial work. The only programming I do now is making VBA scripts in Excel as a clerk to automate my jobs so I could spend much time in ATS or facebook, w/e and still finish my tasks at lightning speed with pinpoint accuracy.

I never messed with assembler before and I've read over and over, only "show offs"/masochists would script in Assembler when high-level languages can be used. But the macros got my attention.
edit on 6-7-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reading this thread i wondered what a binary language would sound like then i remembered that Star Trek The Next Generation had what they thought it would sound like.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
reading this thread i wondered what a binary language would sound like then i remembered that Star Trek The Next Generation had what they thought it would sound like.

I watched that episode of Star Trek! But the AI girl in my dream fully mentioned the words "one" and "zero".

If you must know, the Ancient Egyptians counted and did mathematics in binary (base 2). Note binary data does not have to be strictly one and zeroes, it could be yes and no or true and false or even one and two or on and off or could be represented by two objects with different color or shape.....

...Binary data is the most basic form of data. Photons and its varied forms - is the most basic form of matter and energy and can be treated as a form of binary data because of its alternating electromagnetic polarity like CW and CCW.

Binary data is The Universal Language!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

I agree. Most of the folks doing robotics use a higher level language even the hobby class of robotics are using servo motors and Raspberry Pi or Arduino system boards to run their rigs. The internet is chock full of samples for these devices and very few are done in assembly. Microsoft has had a robotics framework IDE since at least 2008 and now Windows 10 will support the PI and Arduino development, all pretty much done in high level languages like C++, C# VB.NET or F#. I will not derail this thread so I am stopping here.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

...I've read over and over, only "show offs"/masochists would script in Assembler when high-level languages can be used.

Sounds like you talk to a lot of VBA developers

If you want something small and quick, Assembly is where it's at. If you want something easy but creaky, high-level is the way to go.

Plus, chicks dig guys who NOP.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join