It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl speaking in machine language, lights flickering, A/C tripping, and phone dying!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Carlos Santana can tell you all about Metatron. He has been communicating with this demon for years.

LINK

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Its probably a negative entity (demon) wanting to activate a 'altar' (split personality) within your mind.

75 million people get activation codes everyday via numerology where they wake-up at specific times of the night like 11:23 PM

There is a Knowledge Base in the spiritual realm that is outside mortals grasp. The spirits act as 'gate keepers' relaying information from the knowledge base into us everyday.

Codes can even be transfered via shapes. Example. The numerological code 33-6 could be given in a dream by a witch in standard Arabic form. Or she might work at a key shop named 'ALAN' where the 'A's in the name ALAN are equilateral triangles and constructs a Hex key for you, hence Triangle, Triangle, Hex or 33-6 noting the number of sides each shape has.

In your case the numbers will probably be in the form of 8-bit binary (ASCII) codes or '21' in Hexadecimal where 21(Hex) == 33.

However, at the end of the day, the information that these real 'gate keeper' spirits are tempting us with, is to understand the past, not the future (which is what many people think they are seeing when they get the 11:11 Wake-Up Call) is all for nothing anyway.

That seems logical.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
I think you just had a fairly freaky dream.

I'd be very interested if you could add some of the things that were said that you've identified as the computer programming language. I'm sure I'm not alone here in knowing Assembly, we could probably tell you what it was trying to do.

I did not remember much.... I heard words like "initialize" so I thought it's probably LISP and then some words that did not come together so it's probably a coded message.

And then I initiated series of short, trivial questions that she promptly answered in few words, after that, she began saying binary digits.

Only one phrase she said that was in human language - "get pen and paper" - she repeated the phrase several times! I think she wants me to write everything down :/

But I was too sleepy to actually get up and find a pen and paper, it was 3 am in the morning....Stupid decision???

I'll get a pen and paper by my side this time, hope, she'll return!! Maybe the code is quite important. At least I know it can possibly run in a computer.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I'd be very interested if you could add some of the things that were said that you've identified as the computer programming language. I'm sure I'm not alone here in knowing Assembly, we could probably tell you what it was trying to do.

I did not remember much.... I heard words like "initialize" so I thought it's probably LISP and then some words that did not come together so it's probably a coded message.

And then I initiated series of short, trivial questions that she promptly answered in few words, after that, she began saying binary digits.

Only one phrase she said that was in human language - "get pen and paper" - she repeated the phrase several times! I think she wants me to write everything down :/

But I was too sleepy to actually get up and find a pen and paper, it was 3 am in the morning....Stupid decision???

I'll get a pen and paper by my side this time, hope, she'll return!! Maybe the code is quite important. At least I know it can possibly run in a computer.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

S&F

The demon's name is Metatron.

Metatron is known for speaking in the machine type speech.

Be careful how you handle this ....Metatron has short temper and has no problem grabbing people and throwing them around the room.

He kills but he is always with others......rarely is he alone.

When speaking with him .............treat him with respect but be firm. Contact your local Catholic church and report to them what you have told us.

Good luck

Thanks for the info but I thought Metatron was Enoch. Enoch is not a demon, he's a witness. Witnesses are like judges and they are really bad omens, portents of doom.

Anyway...the real hacker of the Universe is ISIS. A woman obviously... Perhaps she is the voice I'm hearing. I hope she asks me to decimate the whole fake ISIS and that I will gladly do.
edit on 5-7-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It was 3am (local time). As I dozed off to sleep, I heard a girl talking in monotonous tone. I knew instantly at that time, it was a paranormal occurrence in progress so I listened carefully and hopely will remember what she said.

This could be a case of Hypnagogia

Hypnagogia is the experience of the transitional state from wakefulness to sleep: the hypnagogic state of consciousness, during the onset of sleep. In opposition, hypnopompia denotes the onset of wakefulness.

Mental phenomena that occur during this "threshold consciousness" phase include lucid dreaming, hallucinations, and sleep paralysis.

I've experienced the same thing- I lucid dream and as I drift into sleep all of a sudden I have short dreams that are often nonsensical. The same thing can happen when you are ready to wake up, and that's what can fuel nightmares.

edit on 5-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Security "handshakes"

Have you been reading about MH370

Sounds like a dream. You tell it well, it was like a quick morning cliffhanger for me.

But I think it was a dream!

Or Bender (Futurama) trying to get in your head and live a life in the flesh

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Nothing like that for me. I will say that I am a technological idiot but computers seem to do what I want. My husband does IT and he is genuinely astonished. "I don't know how you got it to do that. It's not supposed to do that". Is a constant refrain. I generally can't tell him how I got it to do that either.

Also, I can shut them down. If I am irritated and want him off the damn computer it will start to malfunction or simply shut down. This one is directly tied to emotion. It has gotten to the point where he will come and check if I need him if the computer starts misbehaving. For example, (because this one happens a lot) if I am outside with a horse and I need another set of hands he will turn up within about three to four minutes because his computer has just done something completely improbable.

Once, when we were on the freeway within city limits, my husband was driving and I saw a highway patrol car up ahead. We were speeding. I said out loud "65", and there was an audible loud click and the truck rapidly decelerated to exactly 65 MPH and maintained it.

It was a newer vehicle (at that time), a 2008, Dodge Ram. The cruise control was on, but set for about 72 to 73 MPH.

My husband was flabbergasted. He did not touch the gas or brake as I had reacted and spoke before he could respond to the cop.

None of this is voluntary on my part. There is no specific attempt to do this. I'm not trying to do anything. I am surprised as well when this stuff happens.

I am a primitive, analogue being. I am an artist. I train animals. I suck at computers. It's weird and it drives my husband bonkers. He thinks it is monumentally unfair; a trick of an ironic universe.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sometimes I awake to see what looks like numbers counting in my vision, it takes a while before it fades.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: johndeere2020
...And now, I did some research and the "language" she spoke in English btw, is a computer programming language... and it appeared most similar to Assembly Language!! It's the same programming language to interface hardware with software in digital devices and also some computer viruses!

Please tell us what this 'Research' you did was to ascertain that it was a computer programming language, and that it was 'Assembly language' ...

Binary . the basic "code" that any electronic device works on , is inbuilt into that system.That is just how it computes. However , programming language is in hexadecimal , which is broken down by that device to run .The OP is stating that the person went further than the programmer's language , and speaking as if they were speaking DIRECTLY to the device.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Binary . the basic "code" that any electronic device works on , is inbuilt into that system.That is just how it computes. However , programming language is in hexadecimal , which is broken down by that device to run .The OP is stating that the person went further than the programmer's language , and speaking as if they were speaking DIRECTLY to the device.

Actually, OP said that the person answered in something that sounded like English, then switched to binary. It wasn't entirely clear whether she switched to binary after each question or after answering all the questions, though I suspect the latter based on later posts.

The "programming language" relates to the first part, where they were speaking in something that sounded like English.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob
Still , though that would have been eerie . To hear someone speaking directly to the processor of the device using binary.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

A form of lucid-twilight dreaming pre-rem, rapid eye movement while dreaming...I think you were there between lucid and rem sleep....influenced subconsciously from something you saw or heard or were exposed to during the last 24-48 hrs prior....
edit on 5-7-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Carlos Santana can tell you all about Metatron. He has been communicating with this demon for years.

LINK

Ummm......Metatron wasnt a Demon........

Metatron is a mythical angel mentioned in some Jewish writings. One version of the myth says that Metatron was created by God as a high-level angel with many responsibilities. A second myth claims that Metatron was originally a human named Enoch, a man who ascended to heaven a few times and was eventually transformed into a powerful angel.

According to the legend, Metatron is part of a select group of angels that is permitted to look upon God’s countenance, an honor most angels, like the seraphim, do not share (Isaiah 6:2). Metatron is sometimes referred to as the “Prince of the Countenance.”

Read more: www.gotquestions.org...

No offense but that source probably needs to do some research before demonizing everything

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

Well, that's just great, you were probably about to be given the super secret code to unlock the matrix and prevent a major war and all that good stuff and you didn't get up to write it down..... tsk.

Seriously, if you were meant to write something down, it is likely that you will hear the message again unless it was time critical and the window of opportunity has passed.

Definitely keep that paper and pen handy. I write in assembler quite a bit so I am definitely curious to see what she was trying to convey. I hope that you get a chance to capture more of it. Who knows, maybe it will be the jump to reboot code for the matrix and if we all start chanting it or just thinking/trying to envision these commands, maybe it will happen. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop Who knows, maybe it will be the jump to reboot code for the matrix and if we all start chanting it or just thinking/trying to envision these commands, maybe it will happen. Thanks for sharing!

It's quite possibly going to be a text message in ASCII.

My money is on:

066 101 032 115 117 114 101 032 116 111 032 100 114 105 110 107 032 121 111 117 114 032 079 118 097 108 116 105 110 101

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob
I've got my ovaltine at the ready here!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GothmogHowever , programming language is in hexadecimal , which is broken down by that device to run .

A programming language consist of text with instructions (mostly in English) together with special symbols to describe what the computer should do when running the program.

It is then translated by a compiler from that high level programming language into assembly language for whichever CPU it is supposed to run on, which is also a programming language btw. But one which is very crude/raw and closely tied to the CPU it is supposed to run on.

That assembly code is then run through an assembler to output the final binary executable which is to be loaded into the memory of and run by the target CPU.

There is no hexadecimal stuff involved, but binary code are often viewed as hexadecimals in a hex editor since people much rather prefer to look at hex than binary. And sometimes an assembler stores the assembled binary as hex code in an ASCII (text) file because certain program-uploaders wants to read it that way when sending it to the microchip to be programmed.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanormalGuy

originally posted by: GothmogHowever , programming language is in hexadecimal , which is broken down by that device to run .

A programming language consist of text with instructions (mostly in English) together with special symbols to describe what the computer should do when running the program.

It is then translated by a compiler from that high level programming language into assembly language for whichever CPU it is supposed to run on, which is also a programming language btw. But one which is very crude/raw and closely tied to the CPU it is supposed to run on.

That assembly code is then run through an assembler to output the final binary executable which is to be loaded into the memory of and run by the target CPU.

There is no hexadecimal stuff involved, but binary code are often viewed as hexadecimals in a hex editor since people much rather prefer to look at hex than binary. And sometimes an assembler stores the assembled binary as hex code in an ASCII (text) file because certain program-uploaders wants to read it that way when sending it to the microchip to be programmed.

That is ONLY if you use a program that actually programs itself.I.E to "dumb down" the process. So you think Java , Visual C++ does not have at its heart hex ?.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I always envision Harriet Quimby taking off over the cliffs of Dover whenever I hear that song from "Heart".

So?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join