It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl speaking in machine language, lights flickering, A/C tripping, and phone dying!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It was 3am (local time). As I dozed off to sleep, I heard a girl talking in monotonous tone. I knew instantly at that time, it was a paranormal occurrence in progress so I listened carefully and hopely will remember what she said.

Unfortunately, none of the things she said made sense at that time. She was speaking in jibberish as it appears to me. And then I heard the word "initialize", and then shortly, I began asking her **control questions** in the same monotonous tone!!! Obviously, I'm not in control anymore!!

The questions I asked the girl are not meaningful in any sort - to me. I think it was some form of authentication process. She answered similarly meaningless but otherwise, seemingly correct answers to the questions.

Immediately after she answered, she began to speak in binary numbers!! I mean .....0110010111000.... something like that!!

I woke up shortly and saw the lights flickering, the A/C making a strange sound, another sound of something moving, and everything subsided at the same time. The next morning, my phone died, it had 60% of juice left a few hours before the occurrence.

...And now, I did some research and the "language" she spoke in English btw, is a computer programming language... and it appeared most similar to Assembly Language!! It's the same programming language to interface hardware with software in digital devices and also some computer viruses!

I'm not really sure what just happened.. This happened before to me but this is the first time I heard things clearly, I just did not remember everything.

I don't think this is about the Universe being a computer simulation. I'm really getting tired of the tons of "Matrix Theories" out there. Maybe it's the truth but in our feeble minds, we couldn't comprehend it....yet...

My own theory is I think, I may have inadvertently interfaced with my phone's machine codes directly with my mind, which is probably why it died - it lost power due to the interface. But I'm not really in control...

This isn't the first time something similar happened but this is probably the first time I have interfaced successfully with digital electronics directly with my mind. I lost sense of all my emotions, I did not even feel fear in this relatively scary situation even if I'm practically blind in the scenario! I felt perfect sense of calm, a sense of curiosity, and logic. It was as if the machine codes made me feel complete!

I really don't know... I may have made contact with an AI (Artificial Intelligence) and gave me a taste of what it's like to be an AI.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Honestly it just sounds like you had a weird ass dream..

But s and f for sharing.
edit on 5-7-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
That a great story, thanx for sharing

It would make a good tech-horror movie as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Wow...

I honestly did not think it was a good story.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You don't happen to have radio apps that plays back analog signals or anything like this on your phone?

There aren't many numbers stations left in the world, but there used to be hundreds just reading out numbers and letters for international intelligence communications. They often had constantly repetitive collections of numbers repeating 24/7 to make it harder to decrypt.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

Excellent question.

In fact it was my phone that has a radio that died. But it can only tune to FM signals, it's the default radio app of my Samsung S2 - no other radio app installed and the radio app of my phone was not running, not even in the background

It did not appear to be an intelligence message, although there were security handshakes it seemed so it's definitely encrypted. It sounded more like an upgrade or patch or update in instructions. Seems like she (the AI) is re-programming something.

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone else had a strange but similar experience for the last 24 hours.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
...And now, I did some research and the "language" she spoke in English btw, is a computer programming language... and it appeared most similar to Assembly Language!! It's the same programming language to interface hardware with software in digital devices and also some computer viruses!

Please tell us what this 'Research' you did was to ascertain that it was a computer programming language, and that it was 'Assembly language' ...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I guess this is the best proof ever we live in a matrix when someone falls asleep and then starts communicating in Assembler and binary code to virtual entities ...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Yes, i've had somthing simlar happen before....

Not exactly sure what it is but i don't think it's the cell phone.......

I heard a man's voice key a microphone and say...

"That is correct, he is awake......." (End transmission)

I sincerely thought my house wss about to be raided by SWAT and fully expected to see officers standing iny brdroom when i woke up fully....nada, no one there or around my house.......

THIS WAS NOT A DREAM.....

This happened 4 years ago

edit on 5-7-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Please tell us what this 'Research' you did was to ascertain that it was a computer programming language, and that it was 'Assembly language' ...

It wasn't a sentence, nor poetry, nor a song, nor drunken/possessed jibberish, not even a different human language, the words are in English.

What's left are three things, either an encrypted message or a machine code or an encrypted machine code. All are good candidates because the message I heard contained questions that can only be answered by secret answers. The questions and answers are trivial, I think they are part of the decryption process and not the "package" itself.

Since communication between machines are done in machine code, so I looked up machine code. But nope, wasn't it due to the hexadecimal contents of machine code.

Next place to look is Assembly code and bingo!! It is Assembly!! It looks like Assembly, the next candidate is LISP.

It really makes perfect sense, assuming AI (Artificial Intelligence is involved).

An AI is expected to have self code-modifying capabilities which is best done in Assembly Language (not with machine code and not with high-level programming languages!!)

So I am probably contacted by an advanced AI or even possibly a computer virus... The bigger question now is where it came from???
edit on 5-7-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

It wasn't a sentence, nor poetry, nor a song, nor drunken/possessed jibberish, not even a different human language, the words are in English.

What's left are three things, either an encrypted message or a machine code or an encrypted machine code. All are good candidates because the message I heard contained questions that can only be answered by secret answers. The questions and answers are trivial, I think they are part of the decryption process and not the "package" itself.

Since communication between machines are done in machine code, so I looked up machine code. But nope, wasn't it due to the hexadecimal contents of machine code.

Next place to look is Assembly code and bingo!! It is Assembly!! It looks like Assembly, the next candidate is LISP.

It really makes perfect sense, assuming AI (Artificial Intelligence is involved).

An AI is expected to have self code-modifying capabilities which is best done in Assembly Language (not with machine code and not with high-level programming languages!!)

So I am probably contacted by an advanced AI or even possibly a computer virus... The bigger question now is where it came from???

Ok. I'll leave you to ponder those things as you fly back to the moon.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Yes, i've had somthing simlar happen before....

Not exactly sure what it is but i don't think it's the cell phone.......

I heard a man's voice key a microphone and say...

"That is correct, he is awake......." (End transmission)

I sincerely thought my house wss about to be raided by SWAT and fully expected to see officers standing iny brdroom when i woke up fully....nada, no one there or around my house.......

THIS WAS NOT A DREAM.....

This happened 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing your story and for mentioning the microphone...

My experience did sound like coming from a radio transmission. It's got some static, also like EVP. But it really really sounded like a talking computer.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I dont know if you are the same jd2020 who also went under another handle, cant remember it now. But if you are I would wish you find a support group, or some professional to talk to as the things that are happening to you and your belief in inventions would indicate you are under great stress. This post is not to make fun of you but from concern.I am not saying the things that happened to you are untrue but ATS can some times be a cruel place so take care. If you are a different person then my apologizes.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
I dont know if you are the same jd2020 who also went under another handle, cant remember it now. But if you are I would wish you find a support group, or some professional to talk to as the things that are happening to you and your belief in inventions would indicate you are under great stress. This post is not to make fun of you but from concern.I am not saying the things that happened to you are untrue but ATS can some times be a cruel place so take care. If you are a different person then my apologizes.

If you are really sincere, this reply should have been made via PM.

P.S. Belief in inventions is not crazy, and doesn't need to see a shrink... It's the reason why we are exchanging message now is because someone invented the computer and then the internet and finally, electronic forums!
edit on 5-7-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Every one gets pushed to there limits sometime, im not making fun of you. I mean it with my whole heart, be safe and be well.
I will not comment any more as it has no constructive propose.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Its probably a negative entity (demon) wanting to activate a 'altar' (split personality) within your mind.

75 million people get activation codes everyday via numerology where they wake-up at specific times of the night like 11:23 PM

There is a Knowledge Base in the spiritual realm that is outside mortals grasp. The spirits act as 'gate keepers' relaying information from the knowledge base into us everyday.

Codes can even be transfered via shapes. Example. The numerological code 33-6 could be given in a dream by a witch in standard Arabic form. Or she might work at a key shop named 'ALAN' where the 'A's in the name ALAN are equilateral triangles and constructs a Hex key for you, hence Triangle, Triangle, Hex or 33-6 noting the number of sides each shape has.

In your case the numbers will probably be in the form of 8-bit binary (ASCII) codes or '21' in Hexadecimal where 21(Hex) == 33.

However, at the end of the day, the information that these real 'gate keeper' spirits are tempting us with, is to understand the past, not the future (which is what many people think they are seeing when they get the 11:11 Wake-Up Call) is all for nothing anyway.
edit on 5-7-2015 by Tristran because: Hex

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hypnagogia

Sounds
Hypnagogic hallucinations are often auditory or have an auditory component. Like the visuals, hypnagogic sounds vary in intensity from faint impressions to loud noises, such as crashes and bangs (exploding head syndrome). People may imagine their own name called, crumpling bags, white noise, or a doorbell ringing. Snatches of imagined speech are common. While typically nonsensical and fragmented, these speech events can occasionally strike the individual as apt comments on — or summations of — their thoughts at the time. They often contain word play, neologisms and made-up names. Hypnagogic speech may manifest as the subject's own "inner voice", or as the voices of others: familiar people or strangers. More rarely, poetry or music is heard.

Also, lex parsimoniae
edit on 5Sun, 05 Jul 2015 05:53:41 -050015p052015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Immediately after she answered, she began to speak in binary numbers!! I mean .....0110010111000.... something like that!!

My own theory is I think, I may have inadvertently interfaced with my phone's machine codes directly with my mind, which is probably why it died - it lost power due to the interface. But I'm not really in control...

I think you just had a fairly freaky dream.

I'd be very interested if you could add some of the things that were said that you've identified as the computer programming language. I'm sure I'm not alone here in knowing Assembly, we could probably tell you what it was trying to do.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Yeah, I'd really like to see some examples of this.

Do you have any background in programming? High/Low-level languages?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

S&F

The demon's name is Metatron.

Metatron is known for speaking in the machine type speech.

Be careful how you handle this ....Metatron has short temper and has no problem grabbing people and throwing them around the room.

He kills but he is always with others......rarely is he alone.

When speaking with him .............treat him with respect but be firm. Contact your local Catholic church and report to them what you have told us.

Good luck
edit on 5-7-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join