It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very odd in my fireworks pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As you can see from my posts, I rarely post here. But tonight in Pigeon Forge, TN during their fireworks me and others around me noticed something that was red and white stationary in the sky. Once the fireworks were done it flew off so it wasn't a star. In my photos, you can see it as a little dot in the far right of the pics. BUT it's what else is in every photo I took that has me baffled. Being on vacation I don't have a computer here to put pics, so if someone wants to message me so I can email the pics so someone can post them. There are actually 2 objects aside the one everyone seen. Idk what they are. The pics were taken over the course of 20 minutes
edit on 7/5/2015 by l0rds0fcha0s because: Mispelled word

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
can't see the pics

(Edit)
Sorry Op... I didn't see that... Looking forward to see them
Don't get me wrong, I think you could be trusted, but people today are a bit careful with their e-mails
If none volunteers, We 'll wait until you get back.
edit on SunSun, 05 Jul 2015 01:16:46 -05001AMk000000Sundayam by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula
can't see the pics

I said I'm on vacation. No computer. I need someone to message so I can email them from my phone and have someone post them for me.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: l0rds0fcha0s

I've noticed drones with red and green lights watching our fire work activities in NC since last year. After the fire works stop, they fly away to another fire work hot spot.
edit on 5-7-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I've noticed drones with red and green lights watching our fire work activities in NC since last year. After the fire works stop, the fly away to another fire work hot spot.

Agreed, however, that isn't what I'm curious about in the photos. 2 other objects.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: l0rds0fcha0s

I've noticed drones with red and green lights watching our fire work activities in NC since last year. After the fire works stop, the fly away to another fire work hot spot.

Agreed, however, that isn't what I'm curious about in the photos. 2 other objects.

Well I am ready to see them, and I am so impatient lol..

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: l0rds0fcha0s

Well I am ready to see them, and I am so impatient lol..
send me a message. I can email you them and have you post them

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Why not just post them from your phone?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Why not just post them from your phone?

Can't figure out how on mobile. I have a guy that messaged. Just waiting on him to send me an email so I can send them to him. But he said he's drunk so he may be a bit lol idk.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There is a week long fireworks competition each year near where I live, last year i went with my wife and kid to 3 and one day after the show ended my wife saw something in the sky, it was like a plastic bag floating and then started to have dim lights and rotate, after that it moved slowly, i tried to take pictures with my phone but the glare of the city did not allow it.

Was very weird, i looked for a few days after that if someone else posted something similar but nothing and in a few more days i forget about it until now.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Just sent you a Message here with my email address in it. Send me the pix there and ill post em here for You... Syx...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Imagine waiting until you got home from vacation rather than creating this thread now...
Imagine that.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Imagine waiting until you got home from vacation rather than creating this thread now...
Imagine that.

How about you calm down. I'm having someone post some of the pics I took.

link   

Getting late here so if you want me to post the pix, send em soon. Getting up early tomorrow, (today) and need to crash soon. Thanx, Syx...

EDIT TO ADD: Sorry, just saw here that you are having someone else post the pix.. My Bad... Syx...
edit on 5-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

link   

And here I circled the 2 objects in question.

In this one I circled the object that was red and white that left after fireworks. Probably a drone and everyone could see it.

From the OP.
edit on 5-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Looks like a helicopter light facing you...............The path of least resistance is usually correct. That is why resistance is futile......Hmm it could be a Borg ship.
edit on 5-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Before the pics I was about to suggest Chinese Lanterns, as lousy of an explanation as that is. But these seem too bright, the way the white/bluish one rotates it's position with the light underneath shining downwards would suggest to me some kind of drones flying in the area. Might be quite common as in the last 12 months people have been flying drones in fireworks for some awesome photography works. Perfect time of year to be doing it.

edit on 5-7-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The blue coloured one is a lens flare of the bright light just under the lit sign.

The others, pics are too small to discern but are probably related to the other lights on the building.

edit on 5/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
The blue coloured one is a lens flare of the bright light just under the lit sign.

The others, pics are too small to discern but are probably related to the other lights on the building.

Argh, beat me to it. But yes, you're definitely roght about the blue one. Measure the distance from the center of the bright light just under the sign, to the center of the blue thing; It's the same in each image.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Yup.

And now queue those that disagree coz aliens, and then I'll post pics from the dozens of other lens flare UFO threads we've seen over the years..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join