It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mer-Ka-Ba and The Awakening; My Journey to the NOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Mer-Ka-Ba

I have been a highly spiritual being for most of this lifetime, but this kicked it up another notch for me. I am not religious by any means and even though I was raised in a Jewish household, I was never exposed to this in a Jewish way. There is an obvious correlation with the Star Of David and the symbolism of the Mer-Ka-Ba, but that is just coincidence to me as it relates to my exposure to either. The term merkaba was never used in my religious classes and was never spoken of in my home or any of my friends homes either. If it was spoken in any Hebrew form I was never aware of it then either.

That being said the following experience is laid out for you:

I have been doing a meditation ritual that I started to do after a near-death experience (I only refer to it this way for the masses, since I do not really believe death happens).

5 years ago, while at the pool, doing my water exercises, the week after my near-death experience (awakening), I started to do this meditation.

I would raise my arms and touch my fingers to form a triangle, it felt as though I was channeling the energy of the universe, it was my intention to create a pyramidal force.

I didn't chant, I just did deep breathing (in & out) and as I did I would bring my hands down, still connected at the fingers and would reverse the position at my heart and point the triangle downward. I did this many times for about 5 minutes as a break for my exercises, then I would exercise for 20 more minutes.

Prior to my awakening, I had never meditated this way and after the awakening, I just started doing this, no instruction, no articles about anything.

Then the other day I had this really strange feeling and a word I had in my head one morning that I had not heard before, merkaba. I had no idea what this was, so, I looked it up.

Not sure why, but I was compelled to read about this now and this is what I found out.

en.wikipedia.org...

Merkabah/Merkavah mysticism (or Chariot mysticism) is a school of early Jewish mysticism, c. 100 BCE – 1000 CE, centered on visions such as those found in the Book of Ezekiel chapter 1, or in the hekhalot ("palaces") literature, concerning stories of ascents to the heavenly palaces and the Throne of God.

spiritualhealing-now.com...

Merkaba is another name for one's Light Body. Part of full consciousness, when spiritual, astral and physical bodies are integrated. The Merkaba allows self to shrink to baseball size and to travel anywhere, instantly.

www.merkaba.org...

Love can be either Conditional or Unconditional. All 3rd dimensional Love is Conditional. All 4th and higher dimensional level Love is Unconditional.

www.ancient-symbols.com...

It is said that the symbol is composed of two star tetrahedrons, which consists of counter-rotating fields of light and energy that surrounds each person. This energy extends beyond the body. Some believe that even planets have this Merkaba energy field around it.

www.spiritofmaat.com...

I once spent a couple of hours with Credo Mutwa, the spiritual leader of the Zulu tribe in Africa. He explained to me that Merkaba (one word) was a Zulu word meaning a space/time/dimension vehicle. He told me that according to Zulu legend his entire tribe had come from another dimension here to Earth using the Merkaba.

It seems as though I created my own Mer-Ka-Ba meditation for me to connect to my spiritual higher power, or I was given this as a gift when I went through my awakening. Either way, it has been a powerful tool for me and the irony involved has not been lost on me.

For 5 years I have been doing this and I can clearly tell a major difference in me when I have done my meditation and days when I have not. On the days I do it, I have a clear headed approach to things and when I do not, my energy is down and my thought process very shallow.

I took it for granted and now I realize the reason for me doing it in the first place was to maintain it not to just do it every other day. I used to attribute my lack of energy on some days to what I ate or how I slept. I eat horrible and I get very little sleep. Yet, the days I do my Mer-Ka-Ba meditation, I feel great, no matter what.

I do make it a point to drink plenty of water, as I have always felt water to be a conduit with the energy of the soul and the connection to the spiritual realm, I felt this way for 25 years. I am just amazed that it took me so much longer to find this other piece to the puzzle in my evolutionary process.

That is how it works though, we get the information we need when we need it and allow for ourselves to be open to receive it.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
But are you able to spin your merkaba and travel with your light body? In the bible these vehicles are referred to as chariots of fire. Elijah ascends to heaven in one.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Op have had similar experience in a way but without using Merkaba tool. My right hand started doing mudras by itself and the tingling started in my hands. I had the urge to read up on third eye in stead of Merkabah.

christophoros
How do you spin the Merkaba? Is it meant as a reference to out of body traveling/astral traveling or the kundalini flame raising or both? How do Amagydala fear overload experience where oneness bliss comes before the fire fit with Elijahs story?

Namaste

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Kundalini must be very loose and open already. You must do a very specific breathing technique you can find it on Google. As you do this breathing technique you spin your chakras then converge them into the lower and middle and upper dantians by the time you get to this step your body should start vibrating intensely you must not be scared keep vibrating and don't stop you will feel a crack or split as well as hear it. That's when you have seperated from your body you will be able to float without body. Just started researching it myself but I my kundalini is not as active as it used to be so I have to work on it before I try it.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Funny, I do the same exercise, but with a few other movements as well. I have a series of movements which (it seems to me) direct energy in front of me, to my right, left, and behind me as well. Bu it begins with channeling it down, through my body, and down through my feet, exactly as you described.

I was really heavily meditating, spending time alone and hiking, at that time, pretty cut off from others, and having a lot of strange experiences . I was following a sort of internal guide, and this was one of the things I was guided to do.

I don't do it regularly any more, but when I do, I feel great and really clear minded.

I didn't associate it with the Merkeba concept - but I don't really know much about that, though I have seen it written about before.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I bet it beats the heck out of meditating with drums!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
But are you able to spin your merkaba and travel with your light body? In the bible these vehicles are referred to as chariots of fire. Elijah ascends to heaven in one.

I have been utilizing it in the way I described and I do think there is a residual spinning effect that takes place while I am doing the movements with my hands. Not a bible reader but I did see in one of the articles I read there was a reference.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Did you happen to notice that I posted some places for you to read about it?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I bet it beats the heck out of meditating with drums!

Haha! Don't be so sure! Percussion has been used by humans forever in provoking certain states of being!
What I enjoy in that especially is the way a group of people can enter into a similar state together!

When I meditate or do these other activities,
It is an experience only I have alone.
A drum beat can bring many peoples hearts and brains to synchronize together.

I dig the idea of exploring my existence as individual, as well as exploring my being as part of something larger than self!

But your post inspired me to go out this morning and do those exercises again. I especially like to do it outside in nature.
edit on 6-7-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I am glad I inspired you! I think being in the water helps me to conduct the energy, magnify it. If the percussion beat helps you that is great, I prefer a more subtle soft sound of a violin or harp.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
True that - drum meditation can be lovely.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I am glad I inspired you! I think being in the water helps me to conduct the energy, magnify it. If the percussion beat helps you that is great, I prefer a more subtle soft sound of a violin or harp.

Oh, I don't really see these as activities that go together - I wouldn't do this kind of meditation while playing drums. I think they are different experiences, with their own benefits. But then who knows? I might find out I am wrong sometime.
The water is a neat idea - do you do this in a pool? That makes me want to try it standing in the middle of a river or creek!
I have a river crossing that my horse loves to stop in and I have meditated there on her back at times. It is a magical place with a little waterfall and shade. Perhaps she instinctively feels the benefit of actually being in contact with the water.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Creative visualization to create the desires for heavenly types of experiences is I think the way to go.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ummm, Blue did you actually read my OP? Yes, the water is where I started this and it is where I feel the best energy connection. I do it whenever I need to though. I, also, use water for a conduit for me and my dream programming.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros

Kundalini must be very loose and open already. You must do a very specific breathing technique you can find it on Google. As you do this breathing technique you spin your chakras then converge them into the lower and middle and upper dantians by the time you get to this step your body should start vibrating intensely you must not be scared keep vibrating and don't stop you will feel a crack or split as well as hear it. That's when you have seperated from your body you will be able to float without body. Just started researching it myself but I my kundalini is not as active as it used to be so I have to work on it before I try it.

Thanks you. My spinning of energy is not advanced and mostly unconscious so I will have to get some kind of more conscious control to do what you are describing I think or find another way to achieve the crack from the level of vibration I can achieve.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Did you happen to notice that I posted some places for you to read about it?

Did not. But have read it now. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Oh wow

thank you ( I love how it came to you that's really special )

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Creative visualization to create the desires for heavenly types of experiences is I think the way to go.

Give me PROOF that any of that stuff actually works.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Try it and find out a reply to: yosako

new topics

top topics

join