It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right stage huge march in Kiev, call for military action in E. Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
2000 people is not "huge"...unless you are parroting the russian propaganda station RT.com....oh...yes...you are....

You know, being blind is an excuse ... being stupid isn't. And the above is just that ... stupidity.

Why thank you for your considered opinion.

However I am not so blind as I cannot see European fascisfascists meeting in St Peterburg or European fascists are Putin fans or Russia in Putin's fascist grip.....(and here's the original Russian version of that last one)

Oh....look...maybe it is not me who is blind and stupid after all.....
edit on 5-7-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Add link to original Russian

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

You just provided me with whole bunch of western MSM links to argue your point

I don't

I won't even bother clicking on them

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: DJW001

DJ, there are antisemites both in Ukraine and Russia, but I'm more worried about Ukranians.

Nazi coup in Kiev is a real possibility. I have already witnessed Ukranain nazis infesting Jerusalem Post comment sections, they are dangerous and crazy type.

A Nazi coup has already happened in Moscow. Read up on Putin's Rasputin, Alexand Dugin.

antimodern.ru...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling

I don't

Then click on this.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: kitzik

DJ, there are antisemites both in Ukraine and Russia, but I'm more worried about Ukranians.

Nazi coup in Kiev is a real possibility. I have already witnessed Ukranain nazis infesting Jerusalem Post comment sections, they are dangerous and crazy type.

Evil within evil. Ukrainians have become very backwards after Soviet Union and WW2. Ukrainians are completely endangered unless they can kick out the bad and get rid of the Eastern issue by not causing a war(Russia...). Too bad the civilians are too dumb to figure out the issue, their lost of history is due to the failure of preservation. Neither West or East cared about them. It is either West touches East or East touches West. Ukraine is the middle man.

Enough of the Ukranians figured it out when they wanted Ukraine to join modern Europe and were pissed off when Yanukovytch broke his campaign promise and stabbed them in the back to go along with his fellow travelers in bribery and corruption.

That's what started the whole thing: recognition that sticking with Russia is a loser move. And Russia acting like bad asshole Russia once again instead of learning from 1991 and becoming a great European state the way Peter wanted them to be.
edit on 6-7-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

A Nazi coup has already happened in Moscow. Read up on Putin's Rasputin, Alexand Dugin.

Dugin is a marginal figure in Russia, just like his beloved Julius Evola was in Italy. Dugin was fired from Moscow University 2 years ago and overall his ramblings are too "high brow" for an average Russian.
If you insist that Dugin made "Nazi coup" in Russia, the same can be said about French Alen De Benua lol
Presentation of Alen De Benua "Against liberalism" your link www.evrazia.tv...
edit on 6-7-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

Dugin is controversial figure and he may be called even Zionist if you really want to search his many contradictory statements.
Quote from your link

[По поводу избрания Ариэля Шарона премьер-министром Израиля:] Победили наши, полярные, солярные евреи… Я очень рад. Искренне поздравляю израильтян с истинным выбором. Сделав его, вы невероятно помогли нам… ступайте смело на Храмовую Гору, как Ариэль Шарон… Я поздравляю Ариэля Шарона с этим великим успехом. Я вижу в этом знаки времени.

google translate

[ With regard to the election of Ariel Sharon, the Israeli Prime Minister : ] We won our polar , solar Jews ... I am very happy . I sincerely congratulate the Israelites with the true goal. By doing it, you have helped us incredibly ... Go boldly to the Temple Mount as Ariel Sharon ... I congratulate Sharon on this great success. I see this as a sign of time.

I leave it to you to check the authenticity of this quote, myself I have seen and heard so many contradictions from him that I will not be surprised that one day he praises Sharon, another day someone connected to the Nazi Reich ( usually he is picking some little known early "Ahnnerbe fathers")
edit on 6-7-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I don't

One of them was a native Russian blog........sorry that you have to be wrong, yet again.....

But at least you showed how much you are interested in looking at all sides.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Dugin is a marginal figure in Russia, just like his beloved Julius Evola was in Italy.

The problem is that he is extremely influential in the "Narodny Republics," like Donetsk:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I don't

To further show how silly your myopia is -

Website of International conservative forum in St Petersburg

Moscow Times article

Aljazeera article on Russian funding of French National Front

And in return Le Pen says France should recognise Russia's invasion of Crimea (RT.com article).....cos, y'know.......that's what friends do for each other - lobby in return for cash!

And just so it's not JUST in Europe that this is noticed.....Russia and European right wing parties find common ground - from the website of a little fascist party in New Zealand

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Moscow times is actually anti Russia paper owned by western private hands

And al jezura is a Saudi puppet news agency

Not gonna bother with the rest.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

Actually the Moscow Times is owned by a Russian citizen.

and Al Jazeera is owned by Qatar - which does not toe the Saudi line at all - to the extent that Saudia Arabia withdrew their ambassador from Qatar .....

Media reports have said that Shaikh Tamim was given an ultimatum by Saudi Arabia in the November meeting in Riyadh that was facilitated by the Kuwaiti emir, Shaikh Sabah Al Ahmed. The new emir was told to change Qatar’s ways and bring the country in line with the rest of the GCC with regards to regional issues. The GCC has in particular been concerned about Qatar’s support for the Muslim Brotherhood, its close relations with Turkey, its opposition to the new regime in Egypt and its perceived support for Al Houthi rebels in Yemen.

But hey - if it suits you to follow putin's propaganda without question, despite the actual facts, that's your privilege here in the west - you couldn't be anti the govt in Russia of course......

edit on 7-7-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: al Jazeera ownership

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

Moscow times is actually anti Russia paper owned by western private hands

And yet they aren't...

The first Russian owner of The Moscow Times in its 23-year history said Monday he saw "huge potential" for developing the brand and rebuffed suggestions that an end to foreign ownership would compromise the newspaper's independence.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

And al jezura is a Saudi puppet news agency

Really, because Saudi Arabia and Qatar are far from being friendly to each other.

On 5 March 2014, Saudi Arabia withdrew its ambassadors from Qatar to protest Qatar's non-compliance with a November 2013 agreement not to "interfere" in countries' internal affairs.[36] The widely accepted cause for this move was Qatar’s support for the extremist organization, the Muslim Brotherhood.[37]

en.wikipedia.org...

Well looks like your 0 for 2 there.

Not gonna bother with the rest.

It's best to quit while your not ahead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join