It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Capitalism - Growth in a Controlled Marketplace (Part 2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... (Part 1)

In my first thread about Controlled Capitalism I proposed a min wage, max wage and monetary wealth cap. In the beginning these things will redistribute wealth and kick start the economy.

In the long run they might negatively impact growth. If we don't provide incentives to entrepreneurs, business owners and corporations to grow eventually they will stagnate.

It is possible to reach a saturation point, such as fast food, where we may decide to force stagnation in certain markets, but for the most part we want continual innovation and growth.

Incintivised Growth & Personal Success

1. Small business, one owner or partnership that shares incentives. Up to 100 employees.

Up to a 25 % bonus allowed based on number of employees. 100 employees = 25% bonus allowed.

2. Large Business, between 100 and 500 employees with one owner.

25% bonus plus one time personal and business tax breaks for each milestone of 50 employees. And one time tax break for incorporating.

It would be possible for a large business owner who experienced rapid growth to gain the 25% bonus over maximum wage and pay 0 personal taxes.

3. Small Cooperation - Any business with more than one owner, that cannot be classified as a Small Business Partnership, or a Large Corporation.

All owners eligible for 25% bonus plus one time personal and business tax breaks for each milestone of 50 employees.

Corporate accounts will also receive tax breaks based on income equality.

4. Large Corporations over 500 employees and more than one owner.

The same personal and corporate incentives as a small corporation for growth and income equality. Plus a one time 5% bonus for growing the organization to 500 employees. And an additional 5% bonus for each milestones in growth of 100.

5. Invention Incentives

All inventors will be able to receive max wage through royalties for life, assuming the product generates enough royalties. Royalties can not be inherited, except by children who will continue to receive Royalties until age 25.

6. Entertainment Incentives

Expand the awards to make sure that a larger percentage of actors, singers and athletes have a way to achieve incentives over maximum wage based on performance.

Entertainers will also be allowed to receive Royalties for life up to maximum wage.

My current wage calculations
Min Wage Net 14, 560
Max Wage Net 260,000
Max Net wage nearly 18 times greater than Min Net wage.

min wage at 10×40×52 = 20,800
20,800 X .7 30% flat tax = 14, 560
max wage at 20,800 × 10 = 208,000
208,000 + 52,000 (25% bonus)
260,000 × .7 30% tax = 182,000
260,000 with 100% tax avoidance for growth.

A stagnate business will profit the owner(s) no more than 182, 000 after taxes. The growing business can ear it's owner(s) up to 80,000 in incentives, all attached to growth.

And corporation will be able to offset some of the costs associated with income equality through tax breaks associated designed to encourage income equality.

Growth in a controlled Marketplace. Our tax dollars incentivising growth and wage equality.

A system for the people.

edit on 4-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Maximum ratio solves all of these problems.

Also getting super wealthy and being better than everyone is a crappy incentive.

How about we stop catering to the greedy people and not give a crap if they are incentivized or not. Wanting to incentive people for the sake of greed is insane.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Also getting super wealthy and being better than everyone is a crappy incentive.

How about we stop catering to the greedy people and not give a crap if they are incentivized or not. Wanting to incentive people for the sake of greed is insane.

I enjoy incentives, they work. I am not greedy but I like to be recognized for out performing my peers. I am competitive.

I am a faithful existentialist. A rare breed, but I'm hoping it will catch on.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Found a link for you on maximum ratio check it out.

source

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Ok let's change the incentives from profit based to something else.

Right this requires major cultural progress but I'm down for this change.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

I enjoy incentives, they work. I am not greedy but I like to be recognized for out performing my peers. I am competitive.

You mention existential.

How do you know that's really you.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You mention existential.

How do you know that's really you.

I believe in freewill. I believe that man has the ability to chase his dreams and achieve what he sets his mind too.

But my faith tells me it is equally important to build the faith of those around me, so that they too will dream big and achieve big.

Faith and Freewill are highly compatible.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Right but you say you like to compete.

Is that really you?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

source

I like the maximum ratio, but Google could make billions with only a handful of employees. They would always get the best employees and their employees would live like God's over us.

A ratio and a maximum wage, maybe higher than I suggested?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I agree, this was something posted here in the past, incase you missed it, it's a nice read St Mary's wage movement

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Right but you say you like to compete.

Is that really you?

I grossed over 6 figures the last 4 years I was working. I have no college degree. Competition got me where I was. My will determined where I went and I believe in the "Overman" and the "Will to Power".

We have both the Devine mind and the Earthly mind, it is fun to dabble righteously in both worlds. After all we are stuck here in both worlds, even if most only see the top layer.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

source

I like the maximum ratio, but Google could make billions with only a handful of employees.

Google employs around 53,000 people globally per 2014 link

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

source

I like the maximum ratio, but Google could make billions with only a handful of employees.

Google employs around 53,000 people globally per 2014 link

In a global economy, 53,000 is a handful and the company makes billions.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm still not sure if that's who really are or not.

We are definitely products of our surroundings.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So with a maximum ratio that money gets spread out more evenly creating better cirrculation.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I'm still not sure if that's who really are or not.

We are definitely products of our surroundings.

Existentialism

A philosophical theory or approach that emphasizes the existence of the individual person as a free and responsible agent determining their own development through acts of the will.

You can be a little of everything. We are unique parts of one whole. There lies a grey area in the land between faith, product of your surroundings, and choice. Everyone can choose to change whenever they want.

Most people get stuck in zombie mode and never think to change. But they have the ability. The luke warm are not rearguard as the spiritually on fire. God believes you have freewill to pursue him, regardless of your surroundings. The scriptures teach spiritual existensialism. You only receive what you pray for because you choose to believe.

I believe I am a product of my environment and a product of freewill. I credit my mother with the birth of my faith, and I credit God for choosing to reveal his message to me, but I credit myself with choosing faith over failure.

If I brag about anything, I will brag about my faith. Like Paul teaches. My faith in myself, my faith in others, and my faith in God.

Faith, that is where my arrogance lies. I was born a genius, I was born with all my physical characteristics, but I choose faith over failure.

I believe calling myself a faithful exostensialist or spiritual exostensialist is using both terms correctly.

Add - An overman as described by Zarathustra, the main character in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, is the one who is willing to risk all for the sake of enhancement of humanity.
ccrma.stanford.edu...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Someone here is at least
trying to do their homework.
S&F for your efforts and open
ideas/plan.

This encourages discussion.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The real problem is people's ego's. Certain people think little pieces of paper determine your worth. So they collect a bunch of them. Sometimes legitimately, but usually that is not the case. When they do, they feel an "esteem" that of which they are better than you because they did it. Watching the show undercover boss (I really hate referencing television, but this show defines it) the CEO's NEVER can do the job. The restaurant I manage is no different. I've met the CEO. As the GM of my store I'm fully trained in every aspect of the job. I can bartend, I can cook, I can serve, I can do the janitorial, I can do the basic service and maintenance...but I only get paid 38k per year. I'm part of the problem because I'm ok with that pay because I like the job. To be honest the bartenders make more money than me, I know this because that's exactly where I started in the company. I took a pay cut to take on more responsibility, stupid me.

Until people start realizing life skills and survival skills are what are needed for true life success, the monopoly money will flow, and the mr moneybags of the world will always win. Hypothetical discussion of change is always nice, but until those 1%'ers actually feel the desperation of life and survival, they will never change.

I'm glad I decided to take my chance in my late 20's to experience "living". It taught me how to survive outside of civilization. Now I'm currently working on saving up enough to go outside civilization completely. Once I get the full understanding of how to make a solar cell, I will probably make wilderness venture V2 and never come back, well with the help of Musk's new battery that is.

top topics

join