It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Australia. MASS Sighting over 50

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
same scene in Dallas...1966 june 11 or so.....8:45 am
300 of them showed up, then spent 30 minutes disappearing

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
I was talking about zooming in on images already taken and on net from NASA missions on the Moon/ Mars threads.

Ah...the dreaded digital zoom, then.

You know, if you have Photoshop, a work around that gives better results for enlarging is to enlarge the document by 110% each time until you reach the desired size. By doing that, there is less need for the program to create a mass of guessed-at pixels and the image is slightly better.

Slightly.

Just a random note.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Hi a quick couple of images of mine from the Members Astrophotography thread.

To show light pollution and a quick edit for it.

Orion in the center, Taurus top right and Sirius bottom left.

Yet with a little bit of editing.

I have been editing images from the days of Atari's so I have a rough idea what I am doing

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

I've seen somethimg... was dirt on my screen

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Okay, first of all let me clean up what UFO stands for, The dictionary says,
noun, plural UFO's, UFOs.
any unexplained moving object observed in the sky, especially one assumed by some observers to be of extraterrestrial origin.
Expand
Also called unidentified flying object.

dictionary.reference.com...

Secondly, no where in my original post have i stated they are flying saucers,
If I had suspected they were flying saucers, I would of said so.
Thirdly the reason why I did not upload any photos at 83 optical zoom is cause they are to blurry to analyse, I did not have my tripod with me, When you see such a phenomena in the sky do you really think im going to ask the phenomena to stay still while i go get my tri pod, set it up, set the camera up and ask these objects to stay still for 5 minutes so I can take some high quality detailed photos?

There is a case as some one said earlier that they could of been balloons, more then likely a independence day hoax. But if that was the case why has there been no Media coverage what so ever about it ? I have been trolling the internet trying to find the slightest bit of information based around this event and I cant find squat.

As I have said earlier there is no point trying to prove ET existent, Deep down we all know they exists. Deep down we all know they work side by side with our governments. And deep down we all know if there existence was to be made public there would be mass hysteria, collapse of the economy, religious hysteria, and social anarchy,

Now at the end of the day it is up to you to make up your own mind and figure things out for your self, but I will say this sighting that took place is a conspiracy of its own, I may not have all the facts, but I believe if we can get the right people on this forum to talk about the formation of the dots in the photos and carefully analyse what we have so far, we can bring some ease and solution to what took place, I am happy to send anyone the original photos via email or what not, they are 5 MB JPEGS, and you can go over them your self.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
Deep down we all know they work side by side with our governments.

Speak for yourself. Deep down, my world view is based in reality...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

dam, and heres me thinking it was based in contrary one liners

learn something new every day

funbox

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Ok that's nice, we all know what a UFO Is, nobody is taking you to court here

edit on 6-7-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Had no idea Australians celebrate the 4th of July! Really, they care? You set fireworks off for them and fry up some burgers? I know all Americans think everyone else celebrates it, I had numerous texts from my American friends saying " happy 4th"

edit on 6-7-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Good...glad to hear it.

Nice job. Did you do that using channels to isolate and alter the ambient color?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join