It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Australia. MASS Sighting over 50

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Although the pics are obviously lacking in detail, if I had to make a guess, I'd go with birds. You see that some of the white blobs are flat-ish, some have peaks above and some have peaks below, indicating birds in flight, maybe seagulls? Would certainly be nice to have video, as you could then see the flight patterns, but purely based on those photos, I'd go with birds.

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

If multiple people are having problems posting credible pictures then that means the agents got to it, it's in the software.

Possibly, all the image hosting sites have recognition software that flags, deletes, logs and notes each potential picture/video of ufo contact. You got to admit, it would be a fantastic way to filter and control uploaded data. And if you think they can't do it, the China filters traffic for over a billion people (albeit loosely with it's Great Firewall).

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Title is a bit misleading, I thought you were suggesting there was a sighting by many people, not that you sighted many ufos. Just pointing that out.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Might be balloons, many singles and one bunch. Just a guess.

You are forgetting what the OP mentioned in their opening observation

...at least 60 to maybe 100 of these things zipping around the sky. And when i say zipping i mean going back and forth between each other.

Generally speaking, balloons do not go zipping back and forth in the sky...

Here are a couple pictures (inverted colors) to show the pattern of these objects in the sky...

First one:

Second one (image cropped and enhanced)

So, IMO, they could be balloons and the OP's eyes were playing tricks on them that the balloons were NOT zaggin B&F...as the zoomed in photo much resembles a bunch of objects flying in a strong negative linear relationship with respect to the ground and the wind is carrying them horizontally. So the starting point of these objects MUST HAVE originated from land as that is the pattern it is showing to me.

edit on 6-7-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

If the OP titled the picture Chinese Lanterns I am sure the pictures would not have been "removed" from the internet

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why oh why to people insist on using filters on pics

As for uploading and other features look HERE

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

You should also post this statement on Mars photos too...where people zoom in on objects and areas of concerned observation for extraterrestrial presence....I am sure your statement would be shot down for reasons if you don't analyze a photo in detail you would be like a dog chasing its tail getting to nowhere. Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
Although the pics are obviously lacking in detail, if I had to make a guess, I'd go with birds. You see that some of the white blobs are flat-ish, some have peaks above and some have peaks below, indicating birds in flight, maybe seagulls? Would certainly be nice to have video, as you could then see the flight patterns, but purely based on those photos, I'd go with birds.

www.google.com...

For reference, here's a video of seagulls in the distance. I suppose these could be perceived to be "zipping". OP, is this anything like what you saw?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

You should also post this statement on Mars photos too...where people zoom in on objects and areas of concerned observation for extraterrestrial presence....I am sure your statement would be shot down for reasons if you don't analyze a photo in detail you would be like a dog chasing its tail getting to nowhere. Just sayin...

I HAVE said MANY times on the Mars and Moon threads to much zoooom means pixels NOT detail.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I can't upload pictures from the gallery. I think its probably due to the old firefox version at my work, but its true ATS uploading doesn't work for everyone.

The picture certainly looks like other "UFO fleet photos"
It would be unusual to have so many chinese lanterns, and they don't zip about.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

If multiple people are having problems posting credible pictures then that means the agents got to it, it's in the software.

Possibly, all the image hosting sites have recognition software that flags, deletes, logs and notes each potential picture/video of ufo contact. You got to admit, it would be a fantastic way to filter and control uploaded data. And if you think they can't do it, the China filters traffic for over a billion people (albeit loosely with it's Great Firewall).

Well they can be uploaded directly on to here if the poster knows what they are doing

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Screen copy ,cropped saved & uploaded less than 2 mins

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I just see a blue screen...not enough detail for a thorough analysis

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

His image not mine, to show it's not hard to upload an image.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I HAVE said MANY times on the Mars and Moon threads to much zoooom means pixels NOT detail.

In this case because there was not enough original zoom....it didn't catch enough detail. So in this case, it is not the detail that is of concern it is the placement and movement of the objects in question. If you cannot see the objects, how can you make sense of the "big picture". Zoom and inversion HAD to be be used to see what pattern the objects in question make. Most phenomenon can be explained through patterns you know.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

What people say and what is are often different. I doubt the clump is birds though unless the angle of view was just perfect at the time the shutter was pushed.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

His image not mine, to show it's not hard to upload an image.

Some members use Firefox, some use Chrome, and some use Explorer. If one fails at least you have 2 others to choose from...that is what I do for uploading purposes...NEVER RELY ON JUST ONE BROWSER!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

What people say and what is are often different.

That's when you bring in the plausibility of HOAX

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Depends if the zoom is digital, or optical.

I don't know the capabilities of this camera, so who knows.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Depends if the zoom is digital, or optical.

I don't know the capabilities of this camera, so who knows.

I was talking about zooming in on images already taken and on net from NASA missions on the Moon/ Mars threads.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join